[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

Im trying to craft the weapon right now with aetheric and frigid fossils and im proly gonna sink a lot of currency into it(honestly looks kinda fun xD) But does the base have to be a blood sceptre or any kind of sceptre or a wand would do the trick too ?
"
Plus1 написал:
Im trying to craft the weapon right now with aetheric and frigid fossils and im proly gonna sink a lot of currency into it(honestly looks kinda fun xD) But does the base have to be a blood sceptre or any kind of sceptre or a wand would do the trick too ?

If you decided to craft it yourself then choice of the base basically comes down to best implicit. So for example void sceptre is a good choice. There are some issues that I want to highlight so that you are aware of them. First of all the problem is that yes, frigid fossil helps with hitting +1cold/cold multi, but it also greatly increases chances of getting +added cold dmg to spells. And that one is really bad, since it messes up with Elemental Equilibrium. Also, one thing to remember is that it is very important to have a free suffix to craft "trigger socketed spells when you use the skill". This is a must-have for managing both EO and EE.
So basically just avoid added cold damage to spells try to hit 1 cold and coldmulti and if i get some spell damage its just a good bonus :? Thx for the tips
"
Plus1 написал:
So basically just avoid added cold damage to spells try to hit 1 cold and coldmulti and if i get some spell damage its just a good bonus :? Thx for the tips

Yes, if you get those 2 mods then things like spell dmg/cold dmg are just a nice addition, but most importantly it should have empty suffix for craft like I mentioned previously.
Can I use crown of inward eye with this build? I know I'd lose some ES but would that be better dps or worse compared to the -cold res on helm?
"
Chaudblitz написал:
Can I use crown of inward eye with this build? I know I'd lose some ES but would that be better dps or worse compared to the -cold res on helm?

Using crown of the inward eye would basically mean you free annoint slot - out of 3 transfigurations soul is the really good one, mind and body do very little. Still, the base ES on the helmet is kinda low, and global ES increase hardly compensates for that. I don't think there are really good notables left that are far on the tree that would really boost the dps after you get the annoint slot.
Either way, I would say you could use that helmet as a cheap alternative to rare hubris circlet, but you are most likely giving up enchant, potential resists, and high ES base. So I would say to start off it's ok but ultimately a well rolled rare helmet should be better, perhaps comparable offensively but much better defensively.
really love this build i learned how to craft and did my helmet, crusader ring and boots, but what i can improve now?
(i swaped enfable for frosbite, only will use when i start delving)

Последняя редакция: Guimazx33. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 0:12:18
"
Guimazx33 написал:
really love this build i learned how to craft and did my helmet, crusader ring and boots, but what i can improve now?
(i swaped enfable for frosbite, only will use when i start delving)

I'd say your gear is good enough that you don't need to be particularly worried about upgrades. Of course if you have some spare currency then there is some better gear potential in almost every slot. Most of your gear has 4 affixes +craft so you can imagine that getting last 6th useful mod would make some difference. So perhaps additional cold multi on wand, extra resist/t1 cold multi on gloves, flat es/resist or rings, higher int/resists/enemies -9cold on helmet, energy shield recovery rate on belt, higher ES on boots, resists/+1cold on shield. And in case you stick with your shield maybe try divining it to get 5%ES on block, it doesn't seem like much but things like those add up and it's basically 25% efficiency increase. Otherwise I've looked up your jewels and they are very good, I can not tell what other mods your Lethal Pride gives but maybe there is some room for improvement there too. Oh, and also some min-maxing upgrades is for sure getting awakened support gems in your vortex setup.
"
Grozaa написал:
"
Chaudblitz написал:

Using crown of the inward eye would basically mean you free annoint slot - out of 3 transfigurations soul is the really good one, mind and body do very little. Still, the base ES on the helmet is kinda low, and global ES increase hardly compensates for that. I don't think there are really good notables left that are far on the tree that would really boost the dps after you get the annoint slot.
Either way, I would say you could use that helmet as a cheap alternative to rare hubris circlet, but you are most likely giving up enchant, potential resists, and high ES base. So I would say to start off it's ok but ultimately a well rolled rare helmet should be better, perhaps comparable offensively but much better defensively.

Awesome, thank you for the fast response. I ended up going with the Hubris with enchant.

Got a question about the weapon. Can it have lightning damage added to spells on it? Or is it bad for the EE proc? I got a weapons that has this mods

Lightning damage added to spells
+1 Cold Spell Gems
14% to Cold Exposure on hit

Has the free Suffix as well, would it work for now? It was really cheap so if I have to throw it away it's not that huge of a problem
"
Chaudblitz написал:
"
Grozaa написал:
"
Chaudblitz написал:

Awesome, thank you for the fast response. I ended up going with the Hubris with enchant.

Got a question about the weapon. Can it have lightning damage added to spells on it? Or is it bad for the EE proc? I got a weapons that has this mods

Lightning damage added to spells
+1 Cold Spell Gems
14% to Cold Exposure on hit

Has the free Suffix as well, would it work for now? It was really cheap so if I have to throw it away it's not that huge of a problem

Added lightning damage to spells is totally fine, the only thing to avoid is added cold dmg to spells since it messes up Elemental Equilibrium. The weapon you mention isn't really great since only good mod is +1cold and it doesn't have cold multi. Cold exposure on hit is kinda bad(don't get me wrong it is good in itself, the problem is that we apply cold exposure with triggered frost bomb, and the tiny detail is that when you encounter "cold exposure" it doesn't actually always mean the same value. So frost bomb exposure applies -25res while as far as I know on hit exposure applies only -10res, and they do overwrite themselves). Either way of course you can use it for now just keep in mind there are certainly meaningful upgrades to this kind of weapon.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация