[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

very nice service thx mate :)
Ok, I have some problem that is making me feel really dumb. I Can't equip all aura gems.
Im using the Mikelat's Calculator. Im trying to Link Malevolence - Clarity 1 - Blood Magic 20/20. The calculator says it should be possible with 4% reduction, but it just doesnt work ingame. Not sure why
"
Chaudblitz написал:
Ok, I have some problem that is making me feel really dumb. I Can't equip all aura gems.
Im using the Mikelat's Calculator. Im trying to Link Malevolence - Clarity 1 - Blood Magic 20/20. The calculator says it should be possible with 4% reduction, but it just doesnt work ingame. Not sure why

Can't tell much about the calculator but let me do the math by hand.

I'm using your POB numbers.

Life: 1167

Malevolence+Blood Magic20 : 50%*0.96=48% 48%*1.96= 0.9408= 0.95 (poe rounds up)
0.95*1167=1108.65=1109

Life left: 1167-1109=58

Clarity+Blood Magic20 : 34(flat) *0.96*1.96=64

58-64= -6

So you are indeed unable to use clarity.

Solution:

1. Don't use clarity

2. Clarity is flat mana reservation. So you can overcome the problem by increasing your flat life pool. How much exactly? 64*20=1280.
Последняя редакция: Grozaa. Время: 30 марта 2020 г., 4:32:14
Gotcha, thank you. I was using Clarity cause I was with a Prism Guardian until yesterday. Dropped it like you said. The build feels amazing with the energy shield recover shield. My dps seems to not be that great right now but defense wise it's amazing. My gems are not completely leveled as well, probably will help when they are. Loving the build so far
Hi Grozaa!

Can you please check my Occultist and give me some advice?

My problem is extremly low single target damage. Killing bosses takes far too long, so I use my golemancer to kill bosses because she can do it much faster(1ex invested).

Killing Sirus a6 takes x5 times longer with my occultist. Aoe is great though.
Do you think I can improve damage?

I know that need gloves with cold multiplier, a better watcher
's eye and awakened gems could help. But I doubt that it will dramatically change something.

Sorry for bad English and ty.
Последняя редакция: Zombality. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 17:09:55
"
Zombality написал:
Hi Grozaa!

Can you please check my Occultist and give me some advice?

My problem is extremly low single target damage. Killing bosses takes far too long, so I use my golemancer to kill bosses because she can do it much faster(1ex invested).

Killing Sirus a6 takes x5 times longer with my occultist. Aoe is great though.
Do you think I can improve damage?

I know that need gloves with cold multiplier, a better watcher
's eye and awakened gems could help. But I doubt that it will dramatically change something.

Sorry for bad English and ty.

Currently you have 1.2m shaper DPS. This is not maximum but this is close to what you can possibly get with this version of the build. The main idea is to be very tanky so it is to be expected that enemies like a8 sirus will take quite long to kill. Still, there are some improvements and I will list them, and also divide them into 2 groups.

Group 1:
a) make sure the enemy is always under the bonechill effect of coldsnap and EE/EO of your trigger setup
b) get lvl 21 support gems/ leveled awakened support gems
c) get gloves with cold multi

Group 2: this group consist of such solutions where you gain damage but you need to sacrifice defences
a) swap enfeeble+temp chains with frostbite+ele weakness
b) get watcher's eye with dot multi with malevolence (or get recharge+multi but that's rare and expensive)
c) use prism guardian instead of energy shield gain rare shield and slot malevolence+hatred+discipline there ( you gain extra dmg aura and maybe even more mana to reserve something extra but of course you lose defences and need to switch gems)
d) remove some energy shield nodes on tree and move towards Growth and decay/ Frost walker/ Heart of Ice/ cold dot multi cluster jewel with Deep Chill
Thanks for answer!

I started from changing my tree a little, took rot and decay wheel and just managed to kill my first UberElder this league!
Not as fast as i dreamed but not bad at all
Will work now on gems and gloves, ty!
hi i am using your build i got gloves with 4 linked i have putted vaal discipline and malevolence in it atm but when i putted blood magic in it than my malevolence stopped working is it because i got a 4 linked together and not a 2 and 2 or what is going worng? :)
"
Aphonix написал:
hi i am using your build i got gloves with 4 linked i have putted vaal discipline and malevolence in it atm but when i putted blood magic in it than my malevolence stopped working is it because i got a 4 linked together and not a 2 and 2 or what is going worng? :)

If you take a look at my gloves from my gear overview they are not actually fully linked. I have 2-link vaal discipline+enlighten and second 2-link malevolence+blood magic. You can't link both discipline and malevolence to blood magic because it takes more than 100% of life reserved.
Последняя редакция: Grozaa. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 19:43:42
nice guide my dude, just a cpl questions. just wanted to know 4ow im doin and wut to get goin nxt
etc. would be better all around but iv bricked 2 of my 6l s4ravronn wrapps to double corrupt so far. also. Um. wuts ur opinions on runnin Temp c and Frostbite ? ie 1 def 1 offens tanks lots for it muc4 appreciated!.!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация