[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

True and you also claim that lethal pride is second priority to watcher's eye so maybe clean up your formatting since guides are usually for people that aren't good at the game in the first place :)
"
S03 написал:
True and you also claim that lethal pride is second priority to watcher's eye so maybe clean up your formatting since guides are usually for people that aren't good at the game in the first place :)

At the beginning of the intro I mention that this is the optimized but non-budget friendly build guide. So while I tried to make things well listed I assume that if people are advanced enough in the game to be able to gather enough currency for high-end build, they would be aware that the priorities of the build are centered around general power level, and some of the mechanics are useless until you can afford enough skillpoints/proper gear. That's why this build shines only within certain level and gear investment, and overall understanding of how to get there is listed in the guide, but I can not think of every bit of knowledge each particular person might be missing, that's what the comments and questions in the thread are for afterall.
"
Grozaa написал:
"
KreetAZ написал:
"
Grozaa написал:

I can't take a look since your characters on profile are set to private.

Should work now :-) ty

Alright so basically similar case to one person from previous page. You are basically playing a different version of this build. Different tree, different items. So I will give you hints based on two assumptions: 1) you want to change some of your items so that they are designed for this build 2) you want to keep the version of the build you use right now but you just look for general upgrades

1:
a) get a rare 300+ES shield with energy shield recovery on block (about 5ex)
b) get a 1h (you can get MUCH better one) cold multi , +1 cold spell skill (depends much on how good it is but 3-10ex)

further upgrades as you get budget:
c) swap bated breath for crystal belt with ES recovery rate/ES from body armour/flat es/%es/resists (2-8ex)
d) swap your mark of the shaper ring setup for rings similar to mine (1-4ex each)
e) get gloves with similar ES/resists but with cold multi(2-6ex)
f) awakened supports

2:
b) as in 1)
e) as in 1)
g) get a better elder ring (ES/resists/dmg)
h) get bated breath with %ES corrupt
i) get a max roll rumi's flask (and quality it...)
j) quality your boots.. :)

Thanks for the indept reply. Yes i try to get to your build. So the first thing i should start looking for is a shield - as they rised in price a little bit, i was searching for a good belt as i have a bit of a survivel problem.

if i buy a belt, does the influence of the belt matter? I found a nice belt with the stats you mentiont but it is not a shaper one. it is a crusader influence one. is that a no go?

"
KreetAZ написал:

Thanks for the indept reply. Yes i try to get to your build. So the first thing i should start looking for is a shield - as they rised in price a little bit, i was searching for a good belt as i have a bit of a survivel problem.

if i buy a belt, does the influence of the belt matter? I found a nice belt with the stats you mentiont but it is not a shaper one. it is a crusader influence one. is that a no go?

If you are buying a belt as long as it's crystal belt it's fine. Influence doesn't matter - the shaper base can have %ES mod, but it only matters for crafting, not if you are buying a ready one.
Последняя редакция: Grozaa. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 12:12:03
"
Grozaa написал:
"
KreetAZ написал:

If you are buying a belt as long as it's crystal belt it's fine. Influence doesn't matter - the shaper base can have %ES mod, but it only matters for crafting, not if you are buying a ready one.

Ok, have done so and bought the belt. Now i have got 4ex left. Save for the Shield or invest in a new weapon?
"
KreetAZ написал:
"
Grozaa написал:
"
KreetAZ написал:

Ok, have done so and bought the belt. Now i have got 4ex left. Save for the Shield or invest in a new weapon?

This is your decision. Just ask yourself a question: What is more important to you right now: stronger defences/survivability(shield) or higher damage/clear(1h).
Very cool build, enjoying it a lot and crushing most of endgame with it :)

I am at the point where all I'm really missing is the Historic Jewel... does it matter where you socket that on the skill tree, or will anywhere work?

"
10ftofjamie написал:
Very cool build, enjoying it a lot and crushing most of endgame with it :)

I am at the point where all I'm really missing is the Historic Jewel... does it matter where you socket that on the skill tree, or will anywhere work?

Recommended spot is the jewel slot between EB/CI. It doesn't have to be there though. There are only 2 things to keep in mind :
a) the jewel needs to have a keystone within it's radius
b) it cannot be put near places where we have keystones that are actually used in this build, since it will overwrite them
I tried making this build on a 20ish ex budget. You can see my gear on my character profile (name: IfYouCantBeatEmJoinThem).

I ran out of currency to continue buying high level skill gems and also missing the Discipline Watcher's Eye and a few other jewels. However, the core of the build is there.

A few concerns:

1. You rely on your Rumi's Concoction to hit 'max block chance'. This seems extremely bad, especially in boss fights, where you're likely to run out of flask charges.

2. On the topic of the block chance, even IF you block the damage, you're still taking damage because of Glancing Blows. This is not very synergistic with Wicked Ward, in my opinion.

3. 'Deep Delving' does not seem to be a very good possibility with this build. Running through the darkness is not possible at all. I find myself having to drop flares every few seconds, which feels extremely bad.

4. Maybe it's my gem levels, maybe it's my gear. In any case, my DPS feels extremely bad against t16 bosses, Metamorphs, and Conqueror/Awakener fights.

P.S. I could NOT find any 1 handed weapons with Cold Multi + cold skill levels so I tried to craft one myself and it was actually impossible so I just settled for multimodding one. I don't know why, but at the time when I was buying gear there just weren't any on the market for a reasonable price (or with open suffix). Just to comment on the shitty wand I have.

"
Goa1aso написал:
I tried making this build on a 20ish ex budget. You can see my gear on my character profile (name: IfYouCantBeatEmJoinThem).

I ran out of currency to continue buying high level skill gems and also missing the Discipline Watcher's Eye and a few other jewels. However, the core of the build is there.

A few concerns:

1. You rely on your Rumi's Concoction to hit 'max block chance'. This seems extremely bad, especially in boss fights, where you're likely to run out of flask charges.

2. On the topic of the block chance, even IF you block the damage, you're still taking damage because of Glancing Blows. This is not very synergistic with Wicked Ward, in my opinion.

3. 'Deep Delving' does not seem to be a very good possibility with this build. Running through the darkness is not possible at all. I find myself having to drop flares every few seconds, which feels extremely bad.

4. Maybe it's my gem levels, maybe it's my gear. In any case, my DPS feels extremely bad against t16 bosses, Metamorphs, and Conqueror/Awakener fights.

P.S. I could NOT find any 1 handed weapons with Cold Multi + cold skill levels so I tried to craft one myself and it was actually impossible so I just settled for multimodding one. I don't know why, but at the time when I was buying gear there just weren't any on the market for a reasonable price (or with open suffix). Just to comment on the shitty wand I have.

1. Rumi is just a very good flask, but by no means you have to 'rely on it'. You should still have 50%+ block without flask uptime, and in most bossfights this build doesn't even need block(and also for metamorphs you should have flask charges since they spawn adds)
2. Here I will develop on point 1. Think of two different main layers of defence this build has: ES recharge and ES% gain on block. What I will say now is a simplification, but an accurate one. During bossfights, you rely on recharge(especially with watchers eye). Most bosses hit hard, but not so often, or within time window. Then you take a step back for a second and back to full. During clearing, on the other hand, ES gain on block comes into play. With many mobs, imply more frequent but lighter hits, 5% recovery per block makes a difference. And during clearing, you should always have flask charges for mantaining max block etc.
3. Well that depends on your point of view. If you stay close to the cart this is never an issue. Of course while getting fractured walls etc. since there is no regen you need to use flares rather often. So this isn't a wall farmer but either way you should be fine with using flares.
4. Can't look into your POB atm but usually you can over 1m shaper dps easily. Getting awakened/gem levels obviously helps, also understanding trigger setup and getting the feel of it. Anyways this is not a hyper dps build but it is supposed to tank through stuff easily

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация