[3.11] LL Vortex Occultist (endgame/deep delve optimized)

It's the best vortex/cold snap build on the site. I was debating making a guide myself because the other guides get so much wrong with this build... Everyone note the current deepest delver in HC metamorph runs a vortex/cold snap similar (but slightly different) to this build. That says something about its viability.

A comment I'll make is you can at no cost swap in frostbite/ele weakness for the defensive curses, sub in Soul Ripper flask, and swap in prism guardian/hatred for ~+80% dmg/really fast map clearspeed... (100% vaal cold snap uptime everything insta dies). Then when you do bosses/strong metamorphs/juicy maps/delve you can swap back to defense. It's some nice versatility, just the way I run this.
"
It's the best vortex/cold snap build on the site. I was debating making a guide myself because the other guides get so much wrong with this build... Everyone note the current deepest delver in HC metamorph runs a vortex/cold snap similar (but slightly different) to this build. That says something about its viability.

A comment I'll make is you can at no cost swap in frostbite/ele weakness for the defensive curses, sub in Soul Ripper flask, and swap in prism guardian/hatred for ~+80% dmg/really fast map clearspeed... (100% vaal cold snap uptime everything insta dies). Then when you do bosses/strong metamorphs/juicy maps/delve you can swap back to defense. It's some nice versatility, just the way I run this.

I've thought about doing this with Soul Ripper, just haven't picked one up yet - glad to hear that it works. Clear speed with Vaal Cold Snap up feels fantastic.
It works very well once you get used to the mechanics of it. The idea is to minimize soul ripper flask uptime while you have your vaal skill active, so you pop soul ripper ~3.5s before jumping into mobs, then your vaal skill and soul ripper flask can recharge simultaneously every time. Also make sure you do not quality your flask obviously.
Последняя редакция: Spooj1. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 11:49:54
Im doing a very similar build but red maps are just not doable with this build..
You get 1shot very often and finish red maps with one portal if lucky.

I have 1% physical resist with this build, this is the weakest link and I cannot understand how to improve this.
DPS is fine for T16 metamorphs with super messed up mods on the map but you get oneshot almost every second.

Anyone know how to fix physical reduction?? Only thing making this build complete garbage.

Ofcourse Chaos res is another issue if not CI.. maybe this build cant be done without being CI and 75% phys reduction.

"

Bought this flask 2.5EX and its useless. You cannot use this as POE is piano and hitting this flask at the right time is impossible. Plus this build dies if anything hits you in 1 shot.
Mathils actual cat
Последняя редакция: HDTanel. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 22:58:29
"
HDTanel написал:
Im doing a very similar build but red maps are just not doable with this build..

I have 1% physical resist with this build, this is the weakest link and I cannot understand how to improve this.
DPS is fine for T16 metamorphs with super messed up mods on the map but you get oneshot almost every second.

Anyone know how to fix physical reduction?? Only thing making this build complete garbage.

Ofcourse Chaos res is another issue if not CI.. maybe this build cant be done without being CI and 75% phys reduction.

You're missing:
~100 ES on your boots
~50 ES on your gloves
~30 ES on your belt
faster recharge start on both rings
~150 possible additional ES on your helm
not sure about your shield but i'm guessing that's wrong too (I see prism guardian on your profile)
1h could be a lot better
~missing critical nodes on your tree (at least ~61% of increased maximum energy shield - that's a ton)
many gems level 17
~you have next to 0 intelligence on any of your gear (that adds up ES-wise)
~you didn't take the + intelligence nodes in the tree

All this stuff adds up a lot. Link your POB if you want more help. Regarding the phys comments, you have 50% reduction on 75% of hits. With 12k+ ES you should be good unless you facetank telegraphed deadly damage. Additionally, phys stuff is generally easy to avoid especially when you never need to stop to cast anything.

I don't see how the chaos res is an issue. The game is generally balanced around 0% chaos res for most builds.

"
HDTanel написал:

Bought this flask 2.5EX and its useless. You cannot use this as POE is piano and hitting this flask at the right time is impossible. Plus this build dies if anything hits you in 1 shot.

I mentioned you needed to adjust to the mechanics. It definitely is possible and I hit the flask properly on auto pilot/without even thinking about it (i have ~90% uptime of vaal cold snap).

This is a safe, HC viable build. If you properly build it you shouldn't be left with one portal on t16's. I can flame dash in the middle of juiced t16 yellow mobs and stand there for 5s without dying w/ temp chains + enfeeble. You should construct the build properly before you criticize it in such brutal fashion ("complete garbage").
"
"
HDTanel написал:

You're missing:
~100 ES on your boots
~50 ES on your gloves
~30 ES on your belt
faster recharge start on both rings
~150 possible additional ES on your helm
not sure about your shield but i'm guessing that's wrong too (I see prism guardian on your profile)
1h could be a lot better
~missing critical nodes on your tree (at least ~61% of increased maximum energy shield - that's a ton)
many gems level 17
~you have next to 0 intelligence on any of your gear (that adds up ES-wise)
~you didn't take the + intelligence nodes in the tree

All this stuff adds up a lot. Link your POB if you want more help. Regarding the phys comments, you have 50% reduction on 75% of hits. With 12k+ ES you should be good unless you facetank telegraphed deadly damage. Additionally, phys stuff is generally easy to avoid especially when you never need to stop to cast anything.

I don't see how the chaos res is an issue. The game is generally balanced around 0% chaos res for most builds.

"
HDTanel написал:

I mentioned you needed to adjust to the mechanics. It definitely is possible and I hit the flask properly on auto pilot/without even thinking about it (i have ~90% uptime of vaal cold snap).

This is a safe, HC viable build. If you properly build it you shouldn't be left with one portal on t16's. I can flame dash in the middle of juiced t16 yellow mobs and stand there for 5s without dying w/ temp chains + enfeeble. You should construct the build properly before you criticize it in such brutal fashion ("complete garbage").

I made SOME changes, T16 Awakener 6 map with +40% boss life etc.. boss damage was good, didnt die. But I still feel something is off. Died to metamorph oneshot almost but they just but some degen or something so I die before I can portal out.
I got some more spell block also on tree so feels a bit better.
I have the Kilokava jewel also so double block.

Here is the build atm!
https://pastebin.com/SfGrYTbr

I can buy lvl19gems tomorrow but I feel that wont make me any more tanky.
I think builds without CI need to cap out PHYS and CHAOS to survive in endgame comfortably.

I wanna just have fun playing but ALL builds I´ve done this league have been so bad if its not minion based.. I do agony crawler mana guardian it just facerolls over everything, I hardly ever get hit and have insane ES pool.

But I am so tired of playing minions.. and whatever build I do they eighter do no damage.. or do damage but wont survive T16 Awakener 6+ with insane hard mods. I dont wanna have a build that can do T16 white maps like streamers do them.. or like easy stupid mods.. I wanna do maps with 130% quant corrupted and not worry about anything on the map mods.

The clearspeed is pretty ok with this build not like many others. Just wanna survive..
Mathils actual cat
Последняя редакция: HDTanel. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 0:31:12
Do you have burning/bleed mitigation flasks? Those are a must too - I didn't see em on your profile. Make sure that's not what's killing you (sorry if you already have this..)

"
HDTanel написал:

The clearspeed is pretty ok with this build not like many others. Just wanna survive..

Your gear could see a lot of improvement. You can get another 3-5k ES. You will also get stronger with levels. You are using 0 of flask suffixes recommended for this build, and I bet you don't even have upgraded skakari pantheon. That literally means that any degen (bleed, poison, ignite) will not allow your energy shield to recharge. Getting experienced with the build also makes a difference. Anyways, just slowly focus on upgrades and you should be fine. Just an example of how minmaxing really does a lot: you have a ES gain on block shield(just 200ES but alright) and you didnt try to divine it so you are sitting with lowest roll (3%gain, where max is 5) Using approximately 2 divines would then make your ES gain on block 66% more effective.
Последняя редакция: Grozaa. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 1:58:49
What do you think about a 3 link CWDT with Immortal Call and Tempest Shield? Maybe it's not needed, but it does give you 6% extra block for hits and spells.

The only issue is then where to work in Flame Dash and ideally Arcane Surge. While leveling up I've been liking the CWDT link, but maybe later it just isn't needed.

Thanks for the build!
"
droshi написал:
What do you think about a 3 link CWDT with Immortal Call and Tempest Shield? Maybe it's not needed, but it does give you 6% extra block for hits and spells.

The only issue is then where to work in Flame Dash and ideally Arcane Surge. While leveling up I've been liking the CWDT link, but maybe later it just isn't needed.

Thanks for the build!

Cwdt setup is certainly not bad, the problem is that there is no way to justify it in this build given how important other socket setups are. Between 6l vortex, 4l cold snap, 3sockets weapon trigger, 4l dual curse and another 4 sockets for 2 auras and flame dash+arcane surge, there is basically only one free socket for some extra utility. So while there are plenty of options for this last socket (like tempest shield, portal, golem, or even a warcry), it pretty much has to be selfcast since it's not affordable to get enough sockets for extra cwdt setup (giving up on flame dash and leaving yourself with no movement ability is not a good idea).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация