💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Just to be clear. You still chill and shock with skitterbots and brittle stack up to 15% so you can have 20% base crit. Also with little research this node is useless. It doesnt affect minions ^^. And you are sleeping on Master of Fear
Последняя редакция: Vulgarny. Время: 11 марта 2020 г., 3:18:13
Good point on the skitterbots. I'm probably starting with blasphemy frostbite until I get good gear, and then going skitterbots once I can get a piece with mana regen - otherwise the mana starvation makes the build not so fun.

I've made a spreadsheet for crit that I made up for this, I'll probably share that once I get it put into a Google Sheet and once we confirm that the aura nodes are medium jewels, but it has all the variables for base crit chance, increased crit chance, and crit multi. The theorycrafted boss setup has 100% crit chance and (100% +) 240% crit multi - 360% with crit multi support replacing feeding frenzy (elemental focus gets dumpstered).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
I case you missed. Secret doesnt make your minions do brittle.
"
Vulgarny написал:
I case you missed. Secret doesnt make your minions do brittle.

Oh crap you’re right. Good catch, I got too excited. Gotta rethink crit now. :(
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
What are your thoughts on getting the new nodes to work? Might be the nerfs actually try to counter to hard buffs by the new mechanic?

https://prnt.sc/rem9xy

I have to say that I am a total newb and might see some information wrong.

I will try your build with Delirium and I am really looking forward to it :) Thanks for all the work you put into it.
"
iLL3aT написал:
@K4P0T - Glad to heat you’re enjoying the build! Avatar of fire is solely for converting the cold damage from frost bomb to fire damage so to not ruin EE while applying frost exposure. Without avatar of fire, you either have to uncheck EE or frost bomb in PoB.

For mana, I crafted mana regen into my non-trigger wand. I also had it on an older ring which I replaced. There are a lot of places where you can choose between convenience and damage. If you can’t get a mana regen craft, blasphemy frostbite may make life easier with comparable (though less) damage.

Your items look good! What you have now is more than enough to farm T16s at awakening level 8, kill A8 Sirus, and delve to 600 and beyond. Check the progression summary for where to go next.

A few minor improvements: I’m not a fan of wise oak unless you can balance your resistances. You want three magic flasks at least to have staunching, heat, and warding suffixes to survive. If chaos resistance is an issue, replace the Atziris with a regular amethyst flask with increased duration and one of the above suffixes or something similar. You should also get quality on dash otherwise the cooldown is pretty long.

Thank you very much for the detailed answer.
The build is night and day in clear speed and bossing compared to my roided Deadeye Ice shot. Especially when considering I put close to 40ex into the Deadeye and just over 3ex into the Necro.
Now I understand the Avatar of fire. Thank you for clarifying.
I will start out with Frostbomb and Blasphemy and level skitter + bonechill in my offhand. I sadly had no chance to try Sirius one last time (tried it 3 times with Deadeye and got rekt even on AW0.) Delving is a blast though.

After the last post I updated to a Trigger Wand, Triple Offering, Leash of Oblation (ofc corrupted :)) and a Chest with offering increase. The boost was nuts but the chests are pretty expensive. Might look into crafting one myself next league.

The flask notes are greatly appreciated. I was struggling a little with chaos res. I will aim for this flask setup and skip Atztiris.

Regarding wise oak: Some random deaths started to appear on red maps especially when bossing. So I looked into my res without any summoned minions and realised I was at 50/30/40 without any minions. I optimized resistances to cap them all with no summoned minions and I was dying a lot less. So my guess was that in bossfights when I went to far from my minions the resistances went down to the lower value and I was prone to getting oneshot. Is this correct or am I making stuff up? Because of capping 75 without any minions I decided to try Wise Oak but will also skip it in this case.

Even though the nerfs hit us hard I will still go with cold skeletons as starter build. Vaal Skellies were really a tad too strong. So I can see why they went with the huge nerf.

Последняя редакция: K4P0T. Время: 11 марта 2020 г., 6:53:46
@iLL3at I don't think crit multiplier will ever truly be a good support. A fully roided out crit multiplier support gives +120% to crit multiplier. With the new nodes and kingmaker, minions can get up to +130% on crit multiplier easy, which is a 92% increase of the crit multiplier. For that to be better than even ruthless support (45% more damage), almost half of your damage would have to come from crit bonus. You can barely get there with bottled faith-mother's embrace combo, on top of full level assassin's mark, would just barely make increased critical strike damage to make increased critic strike multiplier support worth it.

It is probably better to get more crit from the new cluster (where you can stack the same notable multiple times) than it is to allot a support slot for it. If you're going crit minions, you want to stack crit multiplier from everywhere, and the more you do that the less good critical strike multiplier support becomes.

Sidenote: the secrets keystone giving scorch could either be really good or really bad. It says "Scorch reduces elemental resistances by a maximum of 30%" in the patch notes. It could be -30% cold res, or it could be 30% reduced cold res. Former is a great damage boost, latter is a big damage reduction. It could be that it works just like eye of malice, just in the opposite direction. Something to keep an eye on.

@K4P0T Probably your offerings expired. When spirit offering is down you lose like ~23% ele res. If you just barely capped each resistance, you all of a sudden take double the elemental damage. Bone barrier does not require the minions to be nearby for it to work, and gives you ele res as long as your minions are alive.
Последняя редакция: wazzupdj. Время: 11 марта 2020 г., 13:04:43
@k4p0t - it could also be elemental weakness. Counter that with a warding suffix on flasks.

@dj (calling you that now). Yep crit multi is bad - it was only good when crit chance was 100% ...which it is not since minions can’t get brittle. That would unfortunately mean that scorch would not work as well. I don’t think the player character does enough fire damage to scorch.
At least droping 3x Offering means you can put frostbite into trigger wand with 3rd utility spell.
I wonder if we can craft +2 wand, got some doubts.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация