💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
NecropK написал:
So I am curious if it is better to grab a +2 tabula or just wait to try and get a rare +2 with life. I know a rare with +2 gonna be hella expensive right now. I only saw one and it was up for like 15ex. Right now im just using a rare with life and some res on it. Also by swapping to tabula ima lose that life and res.

I have 6100 something life and all my res are capped including chaos res. Im using two temple wands, and have a life/res +2 helm. On your list the armor would be next upgrade however it may be tough. Do you 6 socket and link your own with vaal gems? That will still be expensive but prolly best option? Vaal some temple mod armors and try to hit +2? Then socket/link with bench and vaals?

Also Im trying to see my dps on pob. What do you check to see it? Enemy chilled, hit with lightning or fire for ee? Anything else important to check off besides the regular stuff like offering, and maybe feeding frenzy?

I'd say the +2 tabula is worth it unless you really need the life/resists. Even if it costs 20c now and 15c later, the 5c lost will be made up just by having that 20% more damage and mapping faster as a result. +2 chests are rare early on, but should become more common in the coming weeks, and you should probably not pay more than 3-10 ex for one, depending on the stats of course. Just keep your search up and you'll grab one soon I'm sure!

I picked this one up for 5 ex...a steal in my opinion since it's probably going to be in the top five listed all league. Spent like 100 vaals to get either 3R3B to go cold or 3R1G2B to go phys...guess I'm going phys until I get another 100 vaals. :P

Exposure should be cold assuming elemental army. Signal prey if you're using predator. Then set it to Sirus/Shaper and you're set!
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 19:42:25
All my res are over capped over 100 and my chaos is at like 76. So if i drop my 6 link with the res and life do you think its worth it? I guess I could try and see how it feels. My chaos res may drop to like 60 though because I think there some on body armor. Prolly drop my like from 6180 to maybe 57-5800 which will prolly be ok till i get better. Thats my guess anyways.

So in your opinion if res is ok you would take the +2 tabula over a 6 link life/res armor.

Also curious because yousaid get a jewel with chance to blind and chance to taunt but there are only two sockets taken and one is from dust. Is the blind or taunt a better option.
Последняя редакция: NecropK. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 22:34:53
"
NecropK написал:
All my res are over capped over 100 and my chaos is at like 76. So if i drop my 6 link with the res and life do you think its worth it? I guess I could try and see how it feels. My chaos res may drop to like 60 though because I think there some on body armor. Prolly drop my like from 6180 to maybe 57-5800 which will prolly be ok till i get better. Thats my guess anyways.

So in your opinion if res is ok you would take the +2 tabula over a 6 link life/res armor.

Also curious because yousaid get a jewel with chance to blind and chance to taunt but there are only two sockets taken and one is from dust. Is the blind or taunt a better option.

Probably worth it, at least on bosses where DPS matters more than a bit of life. You can make up the chaos res vs. sirus with the Arakali pantheon temporarily as you upgrade gear as well.

You should have 1-2 abyss jewel sockets in your belt if you have a stygian/darkness enthroned. I'd say blind is probably better since i'm not quite sure how taunt works on bosses.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
NecropK написал:

Probably worth it, at least on bosses where DPS matters more than a bit of life. You can make up the chaos res vs. sirus with the Arakali pantheon temporarily as you upgrade gear as well.

You should have 1-2 abyss jewel sockets in your belt if you have a stygian/darkness enthroned. I'd say blind is probably better since i'm not quite sure how taunt works on bosses.

Ok sounds good, I grabbed the tabula. My life went down to 5900. Res is all capped but chaos res is at 50 now instead of 75, since i also crafted +1skele/zombie on helm rather then a res/chaos res. Also I was just using a res big life leather belt right now. I should look for a good stygian tbh. prolly next thing I will get, and try to get some chaos res on it as well.
Последняя редакция: NecropK. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 0:50:25
Sounds good! Or just get a darkness enthroned (3c). I've just been using my spare harvest rerolls on ghastly jewels and ended up with a few nice ones.
can pob show the dps for archers? i cant seem to get it to show
"
winkie244 написал:

Try disabling the warrior (bossing) skills setup, enabling the skeleton archers (bossing) one. I should read Skeleton Archers (Bossing)> Summon Skeletons > Summoned Skeleton > Default Attack

Weird thing for archers - it shows their DPS as lower than warriors, but from a feeling perspective, it felt pretty similar. Mages definitely feel a tier lower though.
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
winkie244 написал:

Try disabling the warrior (bossing) skills setup, enabling the skeleton archers (bossing) one. I should read Skeleton Archers (Bossing)> Summon Skeletons > Summoned Skeleton > Default Attack

Weird thing for archers - it shows their DPS as lower than warriors, but from a feeling perspective, it felt pretty similar. Mages definitely feel a tier lower though.

tried it with my char before and now your pob, but it seems to not work since ticking vicious proj on and off doesnt change the dps, for me at least
"
winkie244 написал:
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
winkie244 написал:

tried it with my char before and now your pob, but it seems to not work since ticking vicious proj on and off doesnt change the dps, for me at least

Hmm, that is weird because I have the same error too. GGG did confirm that vicious projectiles does work with skeletons though since there was quite a fuss last league, so I guess we just have to manually multiply DPS by 1.6 (assuming a 21/0 vicious proj).
Curious is there any good way to craft 1/1 wands with harvest or na?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация