💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
NecropK написал:
Wonder if going ci or ll is viable with this build. Anyone tried? I know the whole tree would change. Also just seen you saying frostbomb / avatar of fire may be better now then brand? Did anyone plug it in pob?

CI works but it’s lower damage. Haven’t tried LL but that would be the aura stacking version which I’m not covering. I played a CI aura stack skeleton archers build in 3.12 (look up my character - clusterjeweltriplekill) that did comparable damage, but that has been heavily nerfed in 3.13 and required a one of a kind body armour

Frostbomb + AoF is better for pure damage: 25% exposure vs 10%. But it might be annoying to play for some
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
With buffs to boss HP in recent leagues and especially with maven healing and buffing them, the survivability and damage requirements for succesful map completion are now much higher than they used to be...
I was farming currency with a scuffed spectre build, but since I couldn't afford a GG helmet, I respecced a bit to spectres + skellies.
I couldn't finish off a minotaur on A6, lvl 87 with my character: 1 large cluster, 2 medium clusters, bunch of ghastly jewels, lvl 21 VSS, multistrike/predator instead of melee splash and feeding frenzy, regular lvl 21 support gems, +2 wand, necro aegis with victarios. EE/frostbomb.
"
chaoval написал:
With buffs to boss HP in recent leagues and especially with maven healing and buffing them, the survivability and damage requirements for succesful map completion are now much higher than they used to be...
I was farming currency with a scuffed spectre build, but since I couldn't afford a GG helmet, I respecced a bit to spectres + skellies.
I couldn't finish off a minotaur on A6, lvl 87 with my character: 1 large cluster, 2 medium clusters, bunch of ghastly jewels, lvl 21 VSS, multistrike/predator instead of melee splash and feeding frenzy, regular lvl 21 support gems, +2 wand, necro aegis with victarios. EE/frostbomb.

With that gear you couldnt finish mino? Really?

And why do you think it would be annoying to play frost bomb? Im assuming since you have to drop it on yourself rather than range cast it?
Последняя редакция: NecropK. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 16:41:39
"
chaoval написал:

You’re using frost bomb with no avatar of fire. So instead of doing 100% damage, you’re doing 25% damage since frost bomb gives the boss resists instead. That’s your probkem
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
NecropK написал:
"
chaoval написал:

With that gear you couldnt finish mino? Really?

And why do you think it would be annoying to play frost bomb? Im assuming since you have to drop it on yourself rather than range cast it?

Frost bomb had a cool down and a delay before the EE portion goes off. So if you miss then there’s no EE til the next cooldown
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
chaoval написал:

You’re using frost bomb with no avatar of fire. So instead of doing 100% damage, you’re doing 25% damage since frost bomb gives the boss resists instead. That’s your probkem

I use storm brand as well, so no, that is definitely not the problem here. besides, I was only able to drop frost bomb couple of times before I died first time, then I tried offscreening the boss (I dropped a lot of life for damage and now have onlt 4k, which is somewhat fine while mapping because of phase run and freezes, but any hit from the boss and I'm dead).
According to PoB, I have around 3m DPS assuming all skellies are alive and hitting the boss. Still, not enough.
Последняя редакция: chaoval. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 17:17:04
"
chaoval написал:
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
chaoval написал:

I use storm brand as well, so no, that is definitely not the problem here. besides, I was only able to drop frost bomb couple of times before I died first time, then I tried offscreening the boss (I dropped a lot of life for damage and now have onlt 4k, which is somewhat fine while mapping because of phase run and freezes, but any hit from the boss and I'm dead).
According to PoB, I have around 3m DPS assuming all skellies are alive and hitting the boss. Still, not enough.

you shouldn't be using frost bomb period. you have triad grip which converts all physical dmg to cold, so if you use frost bomb, ee is making it so that the monster gets resist to cold.
"
wong007 написал:

you shouldn't be using frost bomb period. you have triad grip which converts all physical dmg to cold, so if you use frost bomb, ee is making it so that the monster gets resist to cold.

"
wong007 написал:

period

Lmaooo
In case you didn't know, EE is reapplied with any hit of elemental damage from your character, in this case - from storm brand.
Последняя редакция: chaoval. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 19:07:40
@wong007 - Frost bomb has been a recommended staple of my 6(3) advanced & expensive version of the guide. It's definitely not a bad choice, but it is harder to play.

@chaoval - Your gear is mostly good. You'll want to prioritize getting a remove attack/speed harvest craft to get trigger onto your wand - manually casting desecrate/flesh offering is very dangerous on mino.

Victario's is great for spectres but terrible for skellies which get resummoned a lot. I'd favor a +2 minimum frenzy charge shield if you're committed to necro aegis since even newly spawned skellies get that.

4k is definitely not enough for mino, everything is a one shot. Mino is a positional fight - you want to be close but not under the falling rocks. Offscreen means your skellies are probably not getting hatred, which is half your damage in this build.

For crit you need at least two large clusters - crit scales poorly until you have a lot of both multi and chance.

A curse on hit ring (or manual curse cast) may help. A jinxed juju or +1 all int gems amulet would boost DPS.

I killed a mino with mages this league, and mages do less damage than skeleton warriors, so it may just be a combination of the above.
They get frenzies really fast with victarios, and I can't affort +2/+2 shield rn.
I'll get a jewel with blessed rebirth and just avoid higher tier content for now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация