💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
NecropK написал:
So on the large clusters we want renewal and vicious bite correct? Just asking because the pic shown shows that but the text doesnt say anything about vicious bite.

Oh, I need to update that picture the next time I do pics & videos (may not be for a month unfortunately - I hate editing). VB is very expensive to get up and running since you need 2-3 full clusters, AG, and the alt quality predator to make work. VB was the recommendation in 3.10 and 3.11, but was exchanged for more cost efficient alternatives in 3.12 and on.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
angryphil написал:
Thank you this guide is awesome! I hope I can kill maven an Sirius this league.

I hope you can too, and please share when you do! I'm always glad to hear that.

I've killed an A5 Sirus this league and look forward to Maven in the coming days, though I think that memory game will kill me a lot.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
I have a lot of thoughts about this build (mostly very positive) which I'll share a bit later this week, but just one question before. I'm nearly completely done the atlas - and since pretty much start of league until today, I've played with no spectres. They always, always dead. I've used chieftains in the past, they're 2L'ed on my boots hooked up to Blood Magic, whereas my AG and Zombies are on the 6L +3 helm with feeding frenzy & elemental army.

tl;dr Every other map in T16s or any end game content, my spectres die. How do I fix this?
Последняя редакция: Gneerox. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 18:20:52
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
angryphil написал:
Thank you this guide is awesome! I hope I can kill maven an Sirius this league.

I hope you can too, and please share when you do! I'm always glad to hear that.

I've killed an A5 Sirus this league and look forward to Maven in the coming days, though I think that memory game will kill me a lot.

I've done many A9 deathless Sirus kills with under 1M DPS a few days ago. It's a piece of cake.

You'll want roughly 0.9M-1.1M DPS on Maven at which point the mechanics are nullified because your damage output is "Big Enough" that you can just predator blob and not worry about bosses during blob phase. Memory game is annoying but you'll find a system that works for your brain and Maven will become farm.

If you gave me 40 maven orbs today, I could get 40 maven kills in a day with less than 2 deaths in each run (often with zero) with POB showing 900-1.1M DPS in the "Total DPS" line.

Our build doesn't zoom in maps so much, but it is an amazing boss killer build, which is great for this league.
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
NecropK написал:
So on the large clusters we want renewal and vicious bite correct? Just asking because the pic shown shows that but the text doesnt say anything about vicious bite.

Oh, I need to update that picture the next time I do pics & videos (may not be for a month unfortunately - I hate editing). VB is very expensive to get up and running since you need 2-3 full clusters, AG, and the alt quality predator to make work. VB was the recommendation in 3.10 and 3.11, but was exchanged for more cost efficient alternatives in 3.12 and on.

Oh ok, well i have almost everything up and running basically and looking to upgrade now. Im sitting on 10ex and about 250 chaos. Was going to swap to a single cluster setup, but thats not best? Using 2 temple wands, +2 tabula @ 6100 life, +1 int amulet, and max chaos res. Figured swapping to clusters would be best at this point. Or maybe trying to craft 1/1 wands.
What gems should I be leveling in my secondary weapon slots?

I've been doing normal Skeletons to double corrupt later, but seeing the prices of 21/23 Vaal Skeletons it's very reasonable and kind of cheap considering how great Skellies are for this league.

for this ring, what is the best minion to put without any other support gems? right now i have carrion golems, but should i put AG or Zombies instead or keep Carrions?
"
Gneerox написал:

I've done many A9 deathless Sirus kills with under 1M DPS a few days ago. It's a piece of cake.

You'll want roughly 0.9M-1.1M DPS on Maven at which point the mechanics are nullified because your damage output is "Big Enough" that you can just predator blob and not worry about bosses during blob phase. Memory game is annoying but you'll find a system that works for your brain and Maven will become farm.

If you gave me 40 maven orbs today, I could get 40 maven kills in a day with less than 2 deaths in each run (often with zero) with POB showing 900-1.1M DPS in the "Total DPS" line.

Our build doesn't zoom in maps so much, but it is an amazing boss killer build, which is great for this league.

In response to your other post: I look forward to the feedback! In regards to the spectres, I changed the recommended spectres to Primal Crushclaws in the early days since the previously recommended chieftains just die way too easy. I haven't lost a crushclaw since league start and they take care of debuffs.

I'll get to A9 Sirus someday - very little playtime in the Jan & April leagues unfortunately due to work. Maven looks fun - I'll probably fight her next week sometime.

The archer version is extremely zoom zoom if that's what you're looking to improve - it clears as fast as you run.

"
NecropK написал:
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
NecropK написал:

Oh ok, well i have almost everything up and running basically and looking to upgrade now. Im sitting on 10ex and about 250 chaos. Was going to swap to a single cluster setup, but thats not best? Using 2 temple wands, +2 tabula @ 6100 life, +1 int amulet, and max chaos res. Figured swapping to clusters would be best at this point. Or maybe trying to craft 1/1 wands.

Wands - I crafted my own +2 one, but I bought the +1 trigger wand unfinished and finished it off as well. Keep in mind that it takes a pretty good wand to be better than the temple wands. You could also do a +1 int/+1 skelly amulet, but the awakener orb is real expensive right now.
"
Zeifern написал:
What gems should I be leveling in my secondary weapon slots?

I've been doing normal Skeletons to double corrupt later, but seeing the prices of 21/23 Vaal Skeletons it's very reasonable and kind of cheap considering how great Skellies are for this league.

Historically I levelled spectres, AGs, and hatred gems for corrupting to 21 reasons, but I'm sure there profit in awakened gems and enlighten/empowers as well.

21/23 Vaal summon skeletons is under 100c now, so definitely don't level skellies.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация