💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
0sync0 написал:
"
iLL3aT написал:
The crab is my preferred spectre. High life and aggressive

I've only done about 50 maps so far, but I haven't seen a harvest grove yet.

Oof. Try to finish Haewark and Proxima’s maven quests to unlock better chances of harvests. Otherwise post your username and hopefully someone here or in 6666 can help you get the crabs. I won’t be home for 8 hours unfortunately.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
This league has me not wanting to play at all,with so few build to play in hardcore. So atm i spec into skeleton mage but, running t1 atm, not too impressed.

So my honest question,with limited gear, ssfhc, do the build would be able to perform well? What variant would you use ? I mean ive been playing for 10y in hc so i kinda knew what i will do but im kinda new to the skelly thing, i was just expecting them to be somewhat much better for t1 casual play..Kinda dont see how i can even run red tier lol.

Yes i am not running your variant atm,just asking, if you think its worth a shot.

Edit: worth mentionning i got the triad glove ready, and got a femur of the saint i kinda want to use atm, at leats for early map ( max block with block node,or close enough) and the +2 and minion dmg is kinda nice. Got the skele mage jewel aswell but,feels pure skele + triad ice is better? mage really suck atm.
Последняя редакция: Deadbringer. Время: 27 янв. 2021 г., 14:46:33
Got really far this league in lockdown.

Never did A5 Sirius before but it was easy with this build. I did the mage variants and pretty much copied your character, iLL3at.

I'm buying or making a 6L Blue chest next for boss killing, but the 4 Blue 2 Green was enough damage since I splurged on a +1/+1 Wand.

Thank you for making such a great build. Learned a lot and made some costly mistakes, but I had fun.

Mages are crazy at clearing maps and I'm making a lot of currency. Next goal another +1/+1 Wand and the super expensive AG for fun. :D
Hi iLL3aT !

Thanks for the Skelly Mages variant. I'm also currently experimenting stuff with those and the Crabbies and having lots of fun.

Small question though, I understand you prioritise cold and fire damage, and put combustion on the spectre. But I don't see them dealing any fire damage at all in your PoB, so how can they ignite ?

Other question, wouldn't Elemental Weakness be better overall so that it benefit both the fire and cold skellies ?
Последняя редакция: thomzon. Время: 28 янв. 2021 г., 0:13:26
"
Deadbringer написал:
This league has me not wanting to play at all,with so few build to play in hardcore. So atm i spec into skeleton mage but, running t1 atm, not too impressed.

So my honest question,with limited gear, ssfhc, do the build would be able to perform well? What variant would you use ? I mean ive been playing for 10y in hc so i kinda knew what i will do but im kinda new to the skelly thing, i was just expecting them to be somewhat much better for t1 casual play..Kinda dont see how i can even run red tier lol.

Yes i am not running your variant atm,just asking, if you think its worth a shot.

Edit: worth mentionning i got the triad glove ready, and got a femur of the saint i kinda want to use atm, at leats for early map ( max block with block node,or close enough) and the +2 and minion dmg is kinda nice. Got the skele mage jewel aswell but,feels pure skele + triad ice is better? mage really suck atm.

So disclaimer: I'm not a hardcore player and prefer to throw bodies at content once I decide I'm done with levelling (usually 95-97). I'm also offence first, so you'll definitely have to scale damage back in add in defences. This build guide is built for trade league SC though.

With SSF, you should be able to reach red tiers relatively easily just because of how skeletons scale - a lot of that is levelling the gem. It kinda goes from struggling in T4s to rolling T14s instantaneously once you hit that spike. For hardcore - I know skeleton builds were popular in the past, and a few have played with this guide or a variant.

If you want a variant, I'd say cold warriors just for that extra layer of freeze/chill. Phys is also good, since you get dread banner's defences, and the option of flesh and stone's defenses as well. Mages I would not recommend in SSFHC due to none of the above being available. They're terrible at bosses until you get a decent amount of gear, which is hard to get in SSFHC.

Femur is probably a good idea - might be hard to link though.

Feel free to bounce ideas off of me though, and keep me updated, as I'll try that someday!
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
Zeifern написал:
Got really far this league in lockdown.

Never did A5 Sirius before but it was easy with this build. I did the mage variants and pretty much copied your character, iLL3at.

I'm buying or making a 6L Blue chest next for boss killing, but the 4 Blue 2 Green was enough damage since I splurged on a +1/+1 Wand.

Thank you for making such a great build. Learned a lot and made some costly mistakes, but I had fun.

Mages are crazy at clearing maps and I'm making a lot of currency. Next goal another +1/+1 Wand and the super expensive AG for fun. :D

Congratulations! Keep me updated as you kill more bosses. Everything should be possible with this build as far as I can tell - the hardest one may be the four breachlords...I'm going to try out a defensive variant later and see if that performs better.
"
thomzon написал:
Hi iLL3aT !

Thanks for the Skelly Mages variant. I'm also currently experimenting stuff with those and the Crabbies and having lots of fun.

Small question though, I understand you prioritise cold and fire damage, and put combustion on the spectre. But I don't see them dealing any fire damage at all in your PoB, so how can they ignite ?

Other question, wouldn't Elemental Weakness be better overall so that it benefit both the fire and cold skellies ?

Hey, welcome back!

I should probably update that. One of the spectres should be a fire one, and the best option may be an Ashblessed Warden (600% hp). Kay has a spectre showcase on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6OZFrVA8o

In theory for the min-max build, ele weakness is on the AG's gloves. Pre-AG though, it's definitely better than frostbite (though potentially harder to get if not using the gem, since it's only via glove corrupt I believe.
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
Divinehammer написал:
Had my first AG death of the league, it was in a 10 boss fight in Lira Arthain. Not completely sure what killed it, but it was probably a bleed effect of some kind.

Something to be aware of.

Sorry to hear that! I read that on Reddit last night as well. I think I’ll add a disclaimer for ten way boss fights too. And to never compete acid caverns ever just in case.

Most of the 10 boss fights have been fine, dunno what it was about that combo. I think I'll just unequip the AG for the 10 fights though, better safe than sorry.
Apologies, you must have answered this a million times, but its early and am half asleep. What annoint do you suggest if you are just using the non cluster jewel variant at this time? Also, having hella fun with skele mages variant so far this league! I may switch to full cold skele's later once I get into end game bossing.
is skin of the loyal with +2 duration gems corrupt is good pick or nah?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация