💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
Divinehammer написал:
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
Divinehammer написал:
Had my first AG death of the league, it was in a 10 boss fight in Lira Arthain. Not completely sure what killed it, but it was probably a bleed effect of some kind.

Something to be aware of.

Sorry to hear that! I read that on Reddit last night as well. I think I’ll add a disclaimer for ten way boss fights too. And to never compete acid caverns ever just in case.

Most of the 10 boss fights have been fine, dunno what it was about that combo. I think I'll just unequip the AG for the 10 fights though, better safe than sorry.

what spectre are you using im curious?
"
iLL3aT написал:
Lioneye's, The Surrender, or a rare, harvest crafted shield with variations of block/spell block/max chaos res/max ele res/life on block + life and resistances would be good. You would look to pair it with bone offering and rumi's in that case.

Personally, I prefer to just go guns ablazing. I've uploaded some bossing gameplay...keep in mind skeleton warriors and archers both deal more damage than skeleton mages in my opinion (outside of vaal summon skeletons). I will mention that my fight with the breachlords did not go so well...block (with life on hit), especially against Tul's projectiles would be a good idea.

That makes sense, also just having that crazy damage works as a defensive layer as you just instantly kill everything :p Theres just something about playing with a shield that I really like, and Im also kinda interested to see what kind of rare "summoner" shield I can manage to craft with harvest.

Also, finally managed to snatch this solid chest for this build & color it for ranged skeles
Последняя редакция: Smerte. Время: 28 янв. 2021 г., 13:35:55
I know I'm being one of "those" guys, but can anyone help me figure out what I should focus on getting next? I've got about 100c in the bank and a soon-to-be-purchased deferred ex from a ritual. I recently attempted an mlvl 78 Heist and I was getting absolutely tossed in it; wasn't quick enough to just get out, which I don't blame on the build, but even my skellies were having issues doing damage to the monsters and protecting me.

Any suggestions or even general tips/advice is greatly appreciated. Also, I'm digging the build so far. Those other guys complaining clearly had pilotting issues, cause in the right hands this build is ezpz.
yea, what about it
"
snowblindrai написал:
Apologies, you must have answered this a million times, but its early and am half asleep. What annoint do you suggest if you are just using the non cluster jewel variant at this time? Also, having hella fun with skele mages variant so far this league! I may switch to full cold skele's later once I get into end game bossing.

Probably still death attunement unless you are planning to path there . Alternatives are an aura effect one or +1 curse
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
Hexynator написал:
is skin of the loyal with +2 duration gems corrupt is good pick or nah?

It’s not bad since it’s essentially a +3 chest. However, it doesn’t add much in terms of defence (but still better than a +2 tabula). If you have adequate defences elsewhere and the colours are good go for it!
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
Smerte написал:

That makes sense, also just having that crazy damage works as a defensive layer as you just instantly kill everything :p Theres just something about playing with a shield that I really like, and Im also kinda interested to see what kind of rare "summoner" shield I can manage to craft with harvest.

Also, finally managed to snatch this solid chest for this build & color it for ranged skeles

Nice chest!

There are some crazy shields for sure now that harvest is back. I’ll probably try my hand at one later too. For sure I want life gain on block. Probably just max res since this shield would essentially be for Tul alone.
"
Voidurai написал:
I know I'm being one of "those" guys, but can anyone help me figure out what I should focus on getting next? I've got about 100c in the bank and a soon-to-be-purchased deferred ex from a ritual. I recently attempted an mlvl 78 Heist and I was getting absolutely tossed in it; wasn't quick enough to just get out, which I don't blame on the build, but even my skellies were having issues doing damage to the monsters and protecting me.

Any suggestions or even general tips/advice is greatly appreciated. Also, I'm digging the build so far. Those other guys complaining clearly had pilotting issues, cause in the right hands this build is ezpz.

I’ll take a Better look and edit this comment after work, but I did take a quick peek. You have cold damage on a wand meaning you EE is making things worse for you not better. Swap that guy out and you’ll see better results instantly (or just do a remove cold on it)

Quick (less cheap) upgrades: frostbite on hit ring, thread of hope, doryani's jewel. Bisco's is amazing for mapping, but if damage is lacking a Darkness enthroned with some harvest crafted jewels would help a lot.

Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 28 янв. 2021 г., 22:50:22
I did the 4 Guardians deathless. Thought I could do the 4 Breachlords and got killed 6x. It's definitely a hard one. My char isn't the best or anything but I have 5k Health and 1.5k E.Shield atm. Need a better chest. The damage feels fine and I can do Sirus and other endgame bosses without much issue.

So far having fun and thanks for the build. Not sure what to upgrade next. I accidentally got scammed for 300c when I went to buy an Awakened Melee Phys. and the guys swapped it for A. Melee Splash (my fault as I should have been more careful). Anyway, I'm sitting on 5ex atm... not sure what to do next.
"
Sageone написал:
I did the 4 Guardians deathless. Thought I could do the 4 Breachlords and got killed 6x. It's definitely a hard one. My char isn't the best or anything but I have 5k Health and 1.5k E.Shield atm. Need a better chest. The damage feels fine and I can do Sirus and other endgame bosses without much issue.

So far having fun and thanks for the build. Not sure what to upgrade next. I accidentally got scammed for 300c when I went to buy an Awakened Melee Phys. and the guys swapped it for A. Melee Splash (my fault as I should have been more careful). Anyway, I'm sitting on 5ex atm... not sure what to do next.

Yeah breachlords are tough. I'm throwing around either a life on hit shield, or just frost wall to block the projectiles.

Awakened melee phys is a good upgrade - the intimidate alone is 10% more damage pretty much.

Other potential upgrades: Wands of course, corrupted triads with % life up top, +1 int/+1 skelly neck (orb is 4ex I think).
"
Deadbringer написал:
"
Divinehammer написал:

Most of the 10 boss fights have been fine, dunno what it was about that combo. I think I'll just unequip the AG for the 10 fights though, better safe than sorry.

what spectre are you using im curious?

2x Arena Master, 2x Primal Crushclaw

Interestingly enough, neither the spectres or the golem died in that fight. No idea what it was that singled the AG out so effectively.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация