Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Thank you very much for the reply! I may have to try out warriors soon, then!
"
iLL3aT написал:
Level 1-3 gear
Cold has more dmg by 10-20% than phys, but lower health
Warriors = Archers >> mages for boss damage
Mages > Archers > Warriors for clear speed
Chaos skellies suck

Level 4 gear
Warrior crit > Archers non-crit in damage and cost, but much lower heatlh
Phys and chaos have no level 4 since they can't move to a helmet easily

awesome. switched to mages, having a ton of fun. reminding me of diablo 2 for some reason.

killer fucking guide, definitely my league starter for the foreseeable future. tons of useful information. props for you for keeping it updated throughout the league, i really appreciate it!
Just started archers. For clearing maps, why chain instead of pierce?
Not sure how to edit - wanted to thank you for this build. Just took archers into Maven and she melted - first time I've beaten a league boss. You're awesome!
I just want to say that I hit 100 for the first time this league, and I was playing a generic build based off of yours, kay's spectres, and ghazzy's spectres. (I'd swap to spectres to get EXP, and now I'm full-time skeletons because I hit 100)

Broke through to shapers-per-second this league with a double cluster setup(because life/defences - Next league I feel like playing lowlife or CI golems or something. Maybe some kinda zoom zoom aurastacker), and it's been an absolute blast.

It was fun as hell to craft almost everything I've got equipped, except for my wand, too.
Последняя редакция: Pakars. Время: 9 марта 2021 г., 22:54:53
"
copsinyourcomputer написал:
"
iLL3aT написал:
Level 1-3 gear
Cold has more dmg by 10-20% than phys, but lower health
Warriors = Archers >> mages for boss damage
Mages > Archers > Warriors for clear speed
Chaos skellies suck

Level 4 gear
Warrior crit > Archers non-crit in damage and cost, but much lower heatlh
Phys and chaos have no level 4 since they can't move to a helmet easily

awesome. switched to mages, having a ton of fun. reminding me of diablo 2 for some reason.

killer fucking guide, definitely my league starter for the foreseeable future. tons of useful information. props for you for keeping it updated throughout the league, i really appreciate it!

Thanks! I liked the clear speed on mages with their insane range, but after a while my eyes couldn't take it anymore even with the dullest looking settings on my monitor.

I plan another big update later (especially the crafting section though I'm wondering what they do with harvest...), and maybe touch on a bit more league starter/SSF.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
tpendragon написал:
Just started archers. For clearing maps, why chain instead of pierce?

Thanks! To edit, there's a little E in a box beside the post.

Your choice of chain, fork, and pierce - it's all personal preference but I like the chain + LMP combo the most.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
Pakars написал:
I just want to say that I hit 100 for the first time this league, and I was playing a generic build based off of yours, kay's spectres, and ghazzy's spectres. (I'd swap to spectres to get EXP, and now I'm full-time skeletons because I hit 100)

Broke through to shapers-per-second this league with a double cluster setup(because life/defences - Next league I feel like playing lowlife or CI golems or something. Maybe some kinda zoom zoom aurastacker), and it's been an absolute blast.

It was fun as hell to craft almost everything I've got equipped, except for my wand, too.

Congrats, and very nice gear too!
How do we craft the +2 duration chest? Looked for some non-tabula options and there was only one with the colors needed and it was 18 exalts.
I wonder, does this still work for crafting +1/+1 wands?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bELEg0YM_SQ

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация