💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
yvonnars написал:
how do I trigger elemental equilibrium? Is it frostbomb? But frostbomb is cold damage so doesn't that give mobs +25% cold resists while lowering other resists? I'm so confused.

Check out section 2, and read the elemental equilibrium section. Use armageddon brand or storm brand.

If you want frost bomb, check out FAQ 1 - 16(1).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
How do I keep my AG from getting obliterated? Since drastically upgrading my build and moving my AG out of a +2 minion helm, removing the Grave Intentions passive as well as dropping the Minion Life gem, I can't take it to any maps that can have the Phoenix boss spawn and Uber Elder without it taking severe damage. I had to drop Garb of the Ephemeral and replace it with a body armor that gives 10% of life as extra ES, which has helped in a lot of other places, but it's not enough.

The only thing I can think of in order to fix this issue is to buy an unset ring and put my spectres in there, since Primal Crushclaws are tankier than my AG right now by several magnitudes, and slot a Minion Life gem where they used to be. This would also help to keep my carrion golem from dying so much too.

For easier understanding, I'm now running the PoB guide for the 100m DPS setup which doesn't do what is written in the forum guide.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Последняя редакция: Pizzarugi. Время: 17 марта 2021 г., 11:06:17
"
Pizzarugi написал:
How do I keep my AG from getting obliterated? Since drastically upgrading my build and moving my AG out of a +2 minion helm, removing the Grave Intentions passive as well as dropping the Minion Life gem, I can't take it to any maps that can have the Phoenix boss spawn and Uber Elder without it taking severe damage. I had to drop Garb of the Ephemeral and replace it with a body armor that gives 10% of life as extra ES, which has helped in a lot of other places, but it's not enough.

The only thing I can think of in order to fix this issue is to buy an unset ring and put my spectres in there, since Primal Crushclaws are tankier than my AG right now by several magnitudes, and slot a Minion Life gem where they used to be. This would also help to keep my carrion golem from dying so much too.

For easier understanding, I'm now running the PoB guide for the 100m DPS setup which doesn't do what is written in the forum guide.

After moving it out of a helm, boots in place of spectres with minion life is a good idea. The throwaway AG worked for me when I last played warriors & AG in 3.11; in theory phoenix should only live long enough for one big explosion. If it's not surviving - respeccing grave intentions may help, as well as the mask of the stitched demon package. Since you're playing warriors, you don't need awakened melee phys on a support minion.

To get your damage up:
Wand: Prefixes cannot be changed, scour, multi-mod Minions have attack speed & trigger a socketed spell.
Chest: Remove Defence aug caster (for +1 curse). Add frostbite/elemental weakness somewhere (ring, gem)
Get a +1/+1 amulet. The +1 helps the AG too.

The above should boost DPS by 30-50%.

If you're not running the chest curse setup, you can also move your support minions into the chest and add an empower three too.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
Thank you this guide is awesome! I hope I can kill maven an Sirius this league.

I killed Maven and AW8 and did 36/40 for the first time. thank you a gain for this build.
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the build!

This is the first league ever that I reached maps and I got my first Sirus kill today.

The guide is really well written with a lot of detailed paths and options and very clear gear progression as well.

Once again, big ups to you!
Thanks for the build, I'm having a ton of fun with it.

One problem I'm having though is with heists.

I can't seem to break through doors where tons of npc enemies have piled up behind it.

Whats the trick?

Thanks

First time playing a summoner and I'm enjoying it, Currently playing the Phys impale skellies variant and was wondering what the gem setup for Skel warrior(mapping) would be? The Phys PoB has ele dmg w/ attacks as a gem link so I wasn't sure if it was updated. Thanks!
"
defaultjustice написал:
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the build!

This is the first league ever that I reached maps and I got my first Sirus kill today.

The guide is really well written with a lot of detailed paths and options and very clear gear progression as well.

Once again, big ups to you!

Thanks for the kind words!
"
lockjaw99 написал:
Thanks for the build, I'm having a ton of fun with it.

One problem I'm having though is with heists.

I can't seem to break through doors where tons of npc enemies have piled up behind it.

Whats the trick?

Thanks

You need blessed rebirth on a medium cluster, otherwise they kill the skeletons too fast since they're so stacked. Make sure you have melee splash linked too.
"
TheRealMarshian написал:
First time playing a summoner and I'm enjoying it, Currently playing the Phys impale skellies variant and was wondering what the gem setup for Skel warrior(mapping) would be? The Phys PoB has ele dmg w/ attacks as a gem link so I wasn't sure if it was updated. Thanks!

Oops. It should be brutality. Everything is updated, I just missed that one gem.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация