💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

My day 1 gear. Working on 75% block after lab

Скрытый текст

I see you have the Stormblast mine. You don't have to activate them to get the effect of 3% damage?
Why molten shell ?
Dont we have too low armour to make a profit of the buff ?
@Cpfuzzy - I know right? Pre-trigger wand I never even used desecrate/offering even though I knew it was more damage.

AG - Depends on how many power charges you have really. With the cheap setup, it's not a ton of damage. With the kingmaker, it's a lot of QoL (crit multi, fortify for you, culling strike for minions). I usually don't run one into later into the league when a) I have currency, and b) I can't just throw bodies at content since dying barely matters (sub level 94).

@ActiveSlay - nice gear! I wasn't in favor of bone offering before playing the league, but after experiencing it...block is definitely a good idea. I think I'm going to be stuck on phys skeletons myself for a few days more - got a GG phys cluster jewel (impale chance, DD, crit), and the fact that getting 4g triads is annoying early on. Got one of these for when I do switch though:

@Tallion99 - I levelled with a combination of stormblast mine, spectres (slave drivers), and skellies and I must say it was the smoothest levelling experience I've ever had - I'll have to update the levelling section. The mines give the effect upon throwing them (there's a lil circle around the enemies affected).

@myataiko - I'm playing around with sKillmaTic's tree which has more of a focus on armor, as well as playing around with dropping bone armor. With a flask, it should have 10k+ armor, so the same ~2k shield as bone armor, but with the benefit of a T H I C C 6k shield from VMS when needed.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 14 марта 2020 г., 16:42:09
I wanna make this build, but I am baffled on the weapons. I can only find wands with + to all skill gems, not minion specific. And none of them have any additional minion stats. Am I configuration my search wrong? I have no idea what to do.
"
Senserazer написал:
I wanna make this build, but I am baffled on the weapons. I can only find wands with + to all skill gems, not minion specific. And none of them have any additional minion stats. Am I configuration my search wrong? I have no idea what to do.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Kln88rgU5

That search has +1/+1 - just delete the spell skill gems on the search page to keep the minion one. For minion specific stats, type "Minions deal..." and "Minions have..."

Early on though, I'm just using a Queen's Hunger since that costs 1c or less.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 14 марта 2020 г., 17:46:37
So far, really good for a little over 24 hours in.

So, I am not an expert on this build, please advice how to progress. I am in act9 at the moment.

I focused to get some currency to buy a Tabula (found one in 30 min when Delirium start but I made a gift to one friend) and to get gloves and an average helm.

Delirium monster are crazy.....

@iLL3aT which passive tree are you using?

Sorry noob question, quite a few pastebins floating around and as I'm going to be following this guide religiously this league, would like to be in sync with you :)

This one, specifically
https://pastebin.com/y8wfVCEP

You said it's not final, should we be hoarding regrets?

Also, any tips on making a 4LG link Triad Grip? I have a 3L in the wrong colours. What's the best way to get it to 4LG please?
Последняя редакция: Xierg. Время: 14 марта 2020 г., 23:05:02
@iLL3aT decided to try this build for this league and I seem to be lacking on damage, can you take a look at my profile and see what I can do better? I do still have an old impale/brutality set up that I can swap to. I am on tier 6 maps and by now last league (with physical set up) everything was melting. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация