💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

@SamSmitty - Awesome looking gear, way better than me at day 2 (thought Saturday was pretty much a write off) - I just reached maps and killed my first Baran only. I'll try to swap over to ele once I have a few C to get a triad. How is freezing/chilling on delirium mobs? I heard they don't take a lot of damage and don't freeze well...

@_MrL_ - Queen's Hunger is a really nice levelling weapon unless you hit a nice essence (of fear) on one or two wands. Spectres (slave drivers) are really good for levelling too, and make up for the stupid minion AI of skeletons until you get feeding frenzy on them. I'd say for now just work on capping resists and getting life on gear - you want ~300 life per act (so about 2,700 life at act 9), and about 1,000 life per labyrinth as a general rule. I only had a four link until I hit maps (and four link spectres) - the damage was fine.

@Xierg - I started with sKillmaTic's tree that paths to soul of steel. However, I got a large cluster jewel that had three nice notables and pathed that way instead since experimenting with those is my goal this league. You want a few regrets for sure, but probably no need to hoard them. The starting passives get changed for int to save points, and we use the thread of hope to skip a few points as well later. Then depending on whether you want to do cluster jewels (I'm waiting for PoB to be updated to play with them more), you may need a pile. The issue with the cluster jewel nodes is you have to go all in on them (two larges) otherwise the scaling of crit is not good enough.

@DualHalo - I'm still stuck on impale/brutality myself - think both variants are quite a bit weaker than last league - 40% at league start, and when combined with the delirium having a lot of hp, is making things harder. A 21 vaal summon skeletons jewel via The Bones cards is pretty cheap early league and about 30% more damage than you have with a level 18 gem. A second +1 wand with other stats would also be good, but only once life/resistances are okay.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Yea, the don't seem to freeze well, if at all really. I just finished the first 8 watch-stones and am in yellow maps and things are still pretty smooth for the most part. The occasional one shot, but that's usually just pushing into deep Delirium zones.

The damage seems solid still, and if they ever make them easier to freeze then it'll be extremely strong. I'm confident the build will breeze though all new content once we all gear up a little bit more.
"
SamSmitty написал:
Yea, the don't seem to freeze well, if at all really. I just finished the first 8 watch-stones and am in yellow maps and things are still pretty smooth for the most part. The occasional one shot, but that's usually just pushing into deep Delirium zones.

The damage seems solid still, and if they ever make them easier to freeze then it'll be extremely strong. I'm confident the build will breeze though all new content once we all gear up a little bit more.

I think so too. Playing phys for now and I'm remembering why I wasn't a fan (short range on flesh and stone, pride, minions that should be frozen hitting me).

I think one of the biggest nerfs (at this point anyways) is the spectre one, since they really like to die this league.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
thx for advice about weapon.

btw, probably you talk about Quee's Decree, and not Queen's Hunger (armor)
Oops, you're right! Haha, sorry about that. Still using mine in tier 4-6 maps. I'm currently trying to get 21 vaal skellies, triad grips, and then two +1 wands.

Before I get there though, it's been pretty fun cosplaying Baran and using the new spectres - Baranite sisters and Baranite Thaumurturges.

Looks like there are no +1 intelligence skill gem necklaces on the market yet - If anyone is looking for that for the next step, you need a 82 hunter influenced necklace. The roll chance is unfortunately quite low.
"
iLL3aT написал:
Oops, you're right! Haha, sorry about that. Still using mine in tier 4-6 maps. I'm currently trying to get 21 vaal skellies, triad grips, and then two +1 wands.

Before I get there though, it's been pretty fun cosplaying Baran and using the new spectres - Baranite sisters and Baranite Thaumurturges.

Looks like there are no +1 intelligence skill gem necklaces on the market yet - If anyone is looking for that for the next step, you need a 82 hunter influenced necklace. The roll chance is unfortunately quite low.

@iLL3aT you're a legend, thanks for answering questions and being really helpful, making PoE alot more fun for heaps of people :)

For the Triad Grips, any tips for getting them to 4L green? I have a 3 link in random colours.

What about the 21 vaal skellies? Better to buy the gem do you think or try and farm the cards?
The main guide under items 8(1) I recall has a 2 minute video. Essentially you get it to two sockets, force them green, and then increase and decrease the sockets until you get all green. When not corrupted, the cost is pretty low unless your luck is horrid.

I’m just buying the Bones cards for 1-2c apiece
"
iLL3aT написал:
The main guide under items 8(1) I recall has a 2 minute video. Essentially you get it to two sockets, force them green, and then increase and decrease the sockets until you get all green. When not corrupted, the cost is pretty low unless your luck is horrid.

I’m just buying the Bones cards for 1-2c apiece

Sorry! missed that, thanks for the reply :)

Bone cards, that sounds smarter than trying to farm them, drop % seems really low.
Thinking about dropping a wand for a Lioneye's Remorse, the amount of life and a load of extra armor for molten shell would help a heaps.
Hi! What do you think about gping block with a Whakatutuki o Matua shield probably and using bone offerings with mistress of sacrifice and drop bone barrier?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация