💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Dunno if you read this, but I got my hands on a 6-l queen's hunger with the perfect colors for skele archers.
How would that change this build and how could I make it work?
"
weyate написал:
hey guys just wanted to post here to those of you who are struggling ive just finished 36 challenges and everyboss is dead. one thing about this build is its not the best mapper but the boss damage is pretty damn crazy.

for those of you who are struggling the biggest dps upgrade by far was moving skele gems over to elder/shaper bonehelmet with min dam/hyperthermia once i did that i had enough damage to kill pretty much any boss crazy quick, including the feared. the 2nd biggest upgrade was the +curse chest which moved me from about 45m dps to 87m dps if you need guidance feel free to look at my profile, am about done with the league now ive finished 36/40 challenges

Why are you using frostbomb though? doesn't that conflict with EE?
Последняя редакция: DanyStormborn. Время: 12 мая 2021 г., 22:00:12
"
DanyStormborn написал:

Why are you using frostbomb though? doesn't that conflict with EE?

Not if they have Avatar of fire.

Anyways, I couldn't find a reliable way to craft the bone helmet now since harvest changes (any reasonable craft like +3 minion with minion damage and hypo was pretty expensive to hit and then wasn't much of a damage upgrade without the 30% ele damage essence) so I went a different route.

Awakener slammed the chest with offering effect and aura effect for about 3ex total IIRC. The aura effect is actually extremely powerful and this allows for life+res on it as well.

Also since both mods are suffixes you can reroll keep suffix until you get a good life roll. You might also hit either nearby enemies are blinded for an extra layer of defense or reflect immunity to allow you to run any map mod.

If you have big money you could also keep crafting this chest and double corrupting for +2 duration but that's probably gonna cost 50+ ex and is entirely optional.

Finally, since the body is a solid damage upgrade you can just roll the helmet as not your main gem link location and can get -cold res, life, res, etc.

In the end the bone helmet craft is probably stronger, but I've done all content including spooky rolled feared with this setup and it's very comfy.
Последняя редакция: Shaard. Время: 12 мая 2021 г., 22:19:40
for my +3 and min damage/hypo i used bound and frigid fossil spam after spaming enchanted fossils for a decent enchant didnt take to many to hit decent rolled one but i could have had decent rng
To be fair, you need a shaper+elder bone helm to start which is 4.5-5ex last time I looked at it, then you gotta hit the +3/minion dmg/hypo which you need around 150 attempts (~20ex) to have a 90% confidence on craftofexile. Definitely doable and not too horrible to roll, but switching to that helmet from my current setup my single skele dps only goes from ~1.2m to around 1.4m, which is indeed a decent increase (~17%) but for me not major enough to warrenty the cost, so I'd rather have the extra slot for res/life/etc. at least until it just turned into spending money to see how high I could get my damage =P.
Последняя редакция: Shaard. Время: 13 мая 2021 г., 2:36:05
"
Shaard написал:
To be fair, you need a shaper+elder bone helm to start which is 4.5-5ex last time I looked at it, then you gotta hit the +3/minion dmg/hypo which you need around 150 attempts (~20ex) to have a 90% confidence on craftofexile. Definitely doable and not too horrible to roll, but switching to that helmet from my current setup my single skele dps only goes from ~1.2m to around 1.4m, which is indeed a decent increase (~17%) but for me not major enough to warrenty the cost, so I'd rather have the extra slot for res/life/etc. at least until it just turned into spending money to see how high I could get my damage =P.

you have to factor in the added benefit of not needing a 6 link chest - which saves you 4-8ex depending on your luck.
Is accuracy a concern for skeletons at all? I remember a time where you wanted to get some but I don't know if that's the case anymore
"
falagar112 написал:
you have to factor in the added benefit of not needing a 6 link chest - which saves you 4-8ex depending on your luck.

Depends on how picky you are. A 6L Astral is like 4-8ex before conq orbs. I bought my base (6L, no influence) for 1ex ish then the redeemer orb, then the awakener orb. Was total maybe 4.5ex tops? Of course its not an astral but was pretty solid for what it cost.
"
Shaard написал:
"
falagar112 написал:

Depends on how picky you are. A 6L Astral is like 4-8ex before conq orbs. I bought my base (6L, no influence) for 1ex ish then the redeemer orb, then the awakener orb. Was total maybe 4.5ex tops? Of course its not an astral but was pretty solid for what it cost.

yeah, astrals are more pricy, if you want something decent. And coloring them is a pain lol.

paid 5ex for this, unlinked and without the chaos resistance (lucky slam, lol), then spend a long time/multiple voricis to color it.

Hi,

First, thank you for this guide! very nice!

I try to play this build for the ultimatum season. I have a good stuff (I think..). But when i try to export it on POB, i get a really poor DPS with skeleton archer on helmet (~300k).

With skeletton warrior on body armor, i was around 1m dps.

I dont understand. Can you help me please? me character is Necro_Sushi

Thank you!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация