💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Well you could run with tabula on SSF until smth better presents itself mate.
“All games contain the idea of death.”

I think a good belt if u already max out ress is this belt. give alot of es. my es/hp now is nearing 10k
with this build I was finally able to do the feared on my own thx for this build
I don’t see you using Empower gem in any of your setups? you should not use empower gem lvl 4 when you are using 2hand or a chest? I understand not using it when you get that bone helmet but when you don’t have that yet? Should you just go without is that more damage using another support gem? I know zombies are super important to use it but no skellies?

Thx
Последняя редакция: ibaass. Время: 6 июля 2021 г., 8:51:41
So with 3.15, can we add Summon Reaper to current build?
"
leohero923 написал:
So with 3.15, can we add Summon Reaper to current build?

Considering you're nerfing all your other minions by adding Summon Reaper, I am not sure you wouldn't simply be hitting yourself with the nerf stick by doing this. Also, socket-starved already.
Apologies for disappearing, life has been busy and I thought it would let up halfway through the league, but it hasn't yet still.

Lots of changes in 3.15, that it would require nearly a full revamp of the guide, which I am unsure I have the time available to do, as much as I like the build/community.

I'm planning to play a variant of this build in 3.15, with reaper in place of skeletons, and skeleton as a support minion (in place of zombie/carrion golem/spectre). Then some QoL stuff.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
actually planning to play skele as league start, as i never try skele build before

tried srs, spectres, golem, soulwrest
"
duabijitelur написал:
actually planning to play skele as league start, as i never try skele build before

The guide should still...mostly work. You may have to cut skitterbots & bonechill for mana reasons. The mana changes are...the worst.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
duabijitelur написал:

The guide should still...mostly work. You may have to cut skitterbots & bonechill for mana reasons. The mana changes are...the worst.

All the way down to even the mana regen enchant on the boots. I really enjoyed the work you put into this guide and agree that life outside of the game takes priority. Thanks and take care!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация