💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Isn't minion speed better for clear speed and dmg than minion damage ?

Последняя редакция: Xandharba. Время: 30 марта 2020 г., 11:23:11
@chopfsalat - Lokkich posted a nice video guide. I think this is the way to go going forward. I used to use 84s for the small chance of hitting that 79% minion damage roll, but have swapped to 72s.

"
Lokkich написал:
It might help for craft +1/+1 Crafting Convoking Wand by LittleGamingTips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bELEg0YM_SQ

@Xandharba - Speed is better for clear, but that is only if your damage is good enough to do so. If it's not for the tier of map you are chasing, then minion damage will help out more since it's a larger multiplier.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Thank you very much for the video link, managed to craft to with relative low cost (cheaper than buying two of them anyways). Feels a bit weird coming from using Queen's escape, with the minions not zooming around anymore, but maybe I'll try to craft some wands with +minion movement speed.
thanks again.
No league starter build at all .... so bad. sadly, i followed.
"
AluTa49 написал:
No league starter build at all .... so bad. sadly, i followed.

In what world is this not a league starter? It's a minion build. If you're having issues ask since the OP is doing a ton of helping even though the original post literally breaks everything down.

ill3at i appreciate your input about phys. If I dive into it ill let you know how it goes. Cheers friend.
I really wonder where you guys get those huge DPS numbers from. My PoB shows around 200k/skelly and I consider my gear pretty decent - level 29 Skellies.

May somebody please load my character into PoB and check? I might use it wrong...
I switched to Bone offering for more survivability.

Последняя редакция: Siza1337. Время: 30 марта 2020 г., 18:14:36
@chopfsalat - Good to hear!

@AluTa49 - My advice is to follow 8(12)'s progression summary. A tabula is not recommended past the first little bit, but if you're going to use one, at least use a +2 duration one for 10-15c.

@dhise - Thanks for responding! Good to hear. I'll try to write something up after I'm less busy though if you have questions, feel free to ask.

@Siza1337 - Here: https://pastebin.com/C6MwpHaT

Minor changes to your tree to drop the Melding cluster, and to pick up elemental equilibrium (procced via avatar of fire'd frost bomb) and avatar of fire. I utilized some gem swaps for boss damage for you. Ele focus and multi to replace the mapping only ones, and swapped out meal shield for feeding frenzy on bosses (feeding frenzy's buff affects all minions). Added -36 enemy cold resist for skitterbots + bonechill. Added frenzy/power charges for chieftains.

Total DPS goes to 1.27m x 10 skellies = 12.7m - though to be taken with a grain of salt due to how chieftains work (not 3 charges all the time).

Interesting to note - check the calcs - chaos damage from the seven link is only adding about 1% damage. I would recommend against the large cluster as well since crit is only good if it's stacked, and renewal is best when there is a medium jewel that gives immunity to minions for the first four seconds. Your amulet is nice but is not adding much offense, so if you can get res elsewhere, then swapping this out for a +1 int gems one will add 10% more dmg.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I REALLY dislike dropping melding for EE, but might give it a try. I just wondered because everyone here throws around huge numbers :D
I don't really have damage problems atm and I'm not a fan of gemswapping, but I might need to once I reach harder bosses. Currently, bossed drop like flies.

Also, I didn't really choose the covenant for the added chaos damage, it's more about the blood magic. I cant even summon zombies when skitterbots are on
Small guide update:

March 31, 2020: Added the 150M crit variant to the PoB section, as well as 3.10 Sirus and Shaper videos. New spectres added, and a new title!

@Siza1337 - Gemswapping is annoying, I agree - it's mostly for early on when you lack damage, and for when you are recording videos or saving boss runs. I do most of my bossing with melee splash still socketed. =)

I do recommend swaps on Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus, Cortex, and delve bosses though.

You do want elemental equilibrium though. A boss's elemental resistance is 50% - EE drops that to zero, and then your other sources of minus resistance make him take even more damage.
"
iLL3aT написал:
Small guide update:

March 31, 2020: Added the 150M crit variant to the PoB section, as well as 3.10 Sirus and Shaper videos. New spectres added, and a new title!

@Siza1337 - Gemswapping is annoying, I agree - it's mostly for early on when you lack damage, and for when you are recording videos or saving boss runs. I do most of my bossing with melee splash still socketed. =)

I do recommend swaps on Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus, Cortex, and delve bosses though.

You do want elemental equilibrium though. A boss's elemental resistance is 50% - EE drops that to zero, and then your other sources of minus resistance make him take even more damage.

Thanks for the Crit Build. Need to check it out with my current stuff which is lying around. Missing AW Multistrike and Bottled Faith though.
Will delay the switch over for after the next patch is released. Bex announced they will look into cluster stacking since Herald Stacking got slightly out of hand..

In what world is this not the perfect league starter?

Has anyone done Wave 20 Simulacrum already? Last wave is getting me all the time. More of a survivability problem than a damage issue. Did a small break after that and played around with an Assassin. Your updates give me inspiration to dust off the necro again :).
Последняя редакция: K4P0T. Время: 1 апр. 2020 г., 7:06:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация