💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

How should I gear this with about a 15ex budget?
"
CyberMike13 написал:
How should I gear this with about a 15ex budget?

I updated the guide yesterday (well, the first post). Check out the new Pastebin, 8(3), and 8(4). You'll want a single cluster jewel setup as well, so look through the new 8(9). The progression summary may help out as well as a rough idea.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Thanks iLL3aT that makes sense.
Pretty big update made to the main guide. I revamped post #1 on April 19th, with post #2's update probably coming this weekend.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
what specters are you using in the videos?. if tried using the apes but when one die you don't know which one died because both look the same to me.

so i changed to 3 of the frenzy ones and a diabolist. its for from optimal
"
b4timert написал:
what specters are you using in the videos?. if tried using the apes but when one die you don't know which one died because both look the same to me.

so i changed to 3 of the frenzy ones and a diabolist. its for from optimal

They're redemption sentries from redeemer influenced maps. I like them since they have super high health, and good damage on a one link. They provide ranged freezing and additional clearspeed, as I level to 100.

When apes died, I just resummoned all four - annoying, but it works. The power charge ape isn't too good without speccing into crit anyways.

Check out the new cluster jewels by the way. They add a ton of damage! New PoBs are on the first page.
Hey man, I'm loving the build so far, but i'm having a major issue with mana currently. If i have on my skitterbots and hatred, i have enough mana to cast summon skeletons only once. After that, I timed it out to be about 2.5 seconds before I can cast it again. Which in a boss fight is fine but for mapping, is a huge hindrance. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix it? The only thing I could see was a 40% mana regen rate increase enchant on one of the wands. Is that all it takes to make it repeatedly castable?
"
AgentofLucian написал:
Hey man, I'm loving the build so far, but i'm having a major issue with mana currently. If i have on my skitterbots and hatred, i have enough mana to cast summon skeletons only once. After that, I timed it out to be about 2.5 seconds before I can cast it again. Which in a boss fight is fine but for mapping, is a huge hindrance. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix it? The only thing I could see was a 40% mana regen rate increase enchant on one of the wands. Is that all it takes to make it repeatedly castable?

I recommend blasphemy and frostbite for general quality of life unless you can get a mana craft somewhere. You can get this on a weapon, ring, or amulet. Mine are on my rings since my resistances are capped from my other pieces.

hi, thx again for the guide i got to 37 challenges completed with it(the old version without cluster gems).

so i changed to the new built and here is my take on it.
1)1st before i go into to my thought. i have 5 nodes upgrade that you didnt on level 94. 3 of them i know were they are but last 2 i have no idea were they are.
2)thing that effect my opinion,my gear isn't optimized for the new resit nodes so i have over 100 on non chaos.im also using a energy shield armor instead of a armor/strength base armor. and im using some bad gear namely my cast on trigger wand and amulet.
i made 1 change to the large cluster gems changed vicious bite for feasting fiends the change made the gem into costing chaos instead of exalts.i also used a budget non curse aura buff cluster gem.
3)before my take on it i have a question your guide still saw use frost bomb but your using armageddon brand because i assume were using fire now to counteract the elemental equilibrium since were no longer using avatar of fire. and is skitter bots better than frostbite? im not totally sure how skitter bots work but i guess they also helpp counter the elemental equilibrium?
4)here is my takes on the built
-i lost about 300HP so there is a few less health nodes in it so we basically lost survivability for damage as far as i can tell.
-using cluster gems is also very expensive.
-which leads into my main problem and wich is admittedly a future problem but isnt the normal built that use the cluster gems more of a mid gear cost built since after this league cluster gems will became quite expensive if GGG dont significantly increase the drop rates. if played a lot of delirium encounters and without selling any and picking up everything if only filled 1 stash tab.
"
b4timert написал:
hi, thx again for the guide i got to 37 challenges completed with it(the old version without cluster gems).

so i changed to the new built and here is my take on it.
1)1st before i go into to my thought. i have 5 nodes upgrade that you didnt on level 94. 3 of them i know were they are but last 2 i have no idea were they are.
2)thing that effect my opinion,my gear isn't optimized for the new resit nodes so i have over 100 on non chaos.im also using a energy shield armor instead of a armor/strength base armor. and im using some bad gear namely my cast on trigger wand and amulet.
i made 1 change to the large cluster gems changed vicious bite for feasting fiends the change made the gem into costing chaos instead of exalts.i also used a budget non curse aura buff cluster gem.
3)before my take on it i have a question your guide still saw use frost bomb but your using armageddon brand because i assume were using fire now to counteract the elemental equilibrium since were no longer using avatar of fire. and is skitter bots better than frostbite? im not totally sure how skitter bots work but i guess they also helpp counter the elemental equilibrium?
4)here is my takes on the built
-i lost about 300HP so there is a few less health nodes in it so we basically lost survivability for damage as far as i can tell.
-using cluster gems is also very expensive.
-which leads into my main problem and wich is admittedly a future problem but isnt the normal built that use the cluster gems more of a mid gear cost built since after this league cluster gems will became quite expensive if GGG dont significantly increase the drop rates. if played a lot of delirium encounters and without selling any and picking up everything if only filled 1 stash tab.

Grats on 37! Looking at your challenges left, 40 is definitely possible if that is your goal, though E.G.G is quite grindy.

1) Think I was still experimenting at that point. However, cluster jewel, even a one notable two jewel socket one is very good.
2) I like the incremental upgrades. If your life pool can take it, a +2 duration one is a huge help. Good call on the large jewel - feasting is a good node.
3) Frost bomb is for the highest possible DPS since you get exposure + EE. Armageddon brand is easier to play, but you only get EE. You get a smaller exposure on elemental army support, but it costs an extra socket. The damage was more than enough, so I just took it easy this league =)

I normally like blasphemy frostbite since it gives more mana to play with, hence it's easier to play. However, I managed to snag a hatred ring with frostbite on hit, so I swapped to skitterbots to have both.
4) The damage vs life thing is a personal preference. I left the scion wheel open this time, so that if you want more life, you can go for it. However, simulacrum is almost completely a DPS check. If you don't do enough on the higher waves, you get overwhelmed and...it's really hard. Once I hit 100 (34% to go), I plan to drop to like 5k life to play with three cluster jewels lol.
-Cluster jewels: I found a few minion ones while levelling, as they are quite common. A non-optimized 10 small passive one with a jewel socket, and two useful notables will be easy enough to get (I SSF's one while levelling). They only get really rare once we hit maps. However, depending on how delirium goes core, this is a very valid concern. Still, it's possible to play the build without clusters. You just go for the spiritual aid wheel instead.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация