💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Very strange, maybe this one: https://pastebin.com/8qHtFyfS ? Edit : this one is up to date, with a thread of hope https://pastebin.com/3mkpegRP

Thanks for your answers anyway: trouble with positionning is the damn lag (and the fact you have to speedrun throught map to maximise delirium gains...) But yes, I feel tankier now that I "understand" better how to move my character.

And yes, VD can be overwhelming ^^

"
iLL3aT написал:
"
Dudekroc написал:
Hello,

First, amazing guide :) My first character was a volatile dead spellsplinger, so it was hard to find another build to switch to sometimes... VD being so O.P.

This one does almost the trick: I can do T16 without too much difficulties, but I find my clear speed lacking. Delirium in malformation/promenade T16 is doable, but I can't finish it fast enough... Mainly because I can't rush into the fray, cause I find myself squishy and quick to die.

Here my pob : https://pastebin.com/JjtyZ2RA

If you have a suggestion of things I can do better, I'm in. I build the second wand myself (and I'm proud of it, even if it's not the best. Also I'm definitely too chicken sh*t to annul and pray...)

Btw, I tried with a shield (Surrender): cleary, I was more tankier, but not by a large margin. Kind of a deception.

Thanks anyway. Against boss, my current is far from being as good as VD, but it's still so much better than a lot of builds I tried.

The pastebin does not work - it gives me a 302 error.

Playstyle is very important. Instead of rushing headfirst into mobs, you want to approach from the side, like the diagram below.

Just craft this beauty :

Don't know if you wrote a method to craft that type of wand, so I will add it there just in case: Four fossils: Jagged, Corroder, Metallic and Shuddering on ilevel 83 convokation wand. Then pray ! (Craftofexile said you need only 5 tried to have at least a +1 skill / +1 minion)
Последняя редакция: Dudekroc. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 7:46:11
ok cool. what pastbin should I be following and ty for replying cant wait to try this build.
the fossils are correct but the ilvl should be 72 for even higher chance to hit +1/+1 (there is a youtube video which was linked somewhere in this thread, just google convoking crafting)
@Dudekroc - Nice wand! Yep, those are the fossils - don't think I've written it into the guide but it's been discussed in the many pages here a few times.

@hypergod - check out the PoB in 6(2) or 6(3) depending on budget. Those are updated with cluster jewels!

@martinchenchenchen - Yep, 72 for a much higher chance of hitting +1/+1, however, you cannot hit T1 attack speed nor minion damage. I recommend ilevel 72 for general crafting, and 84 if you want to try for a mirror wand.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
martinchenchenchen написал:
the fossils are correct but the ilvl should be 72 for even higher chance to hit +1/+1 (there is a youtube video which was linked somewhere in this thread, just google convoking crafting)

As Ill3at said, and honestly, with an ilevel 83, the +1/+1 happens a lot (i crafted three in a row). And you can get some good minions suffix.

Just killed Shaper (3 times, deathless), Elder (two times, one deathless), and Uber Elder (2 deaths) with this build and my bad way of playing. Tried Sirius 8, but I died at the last phase, mostly because I'm very bad against him (i mean, I did dash into his storm... twice). Better luck next time. Solid build anyway. Just the visibility is hard on boss fight because there are so many minions!
"
i crafted three in a row
you lucky you ^^ i havn't crafted even one yet

btw i know you need some more time for the second part but... am i missing avatar of fire? how do we get EE from frostbomb if it's cold again?

also in part one you said "until we branch to death atunement" but in the POB (the recomended one not the expensive one) we never go there. did you just miss to change it or did i miss something?
Последняя редакция: martinchenchenchen. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 11:57:51
I'm pretty sure you need to anoint it on your amulet. Big waste of passives if you don't.

Последняя редакция: Dudekroc. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 14:18:26
for PoB in 6(2) what enchants should i be going for on my gloves, helm and boots. I'm new to Pob so maybe its there and i just don't see it haha.
Последняя редакция: hypergod. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 21:05:22
@Dudekroc - Grats on the kills! Minions are kinda hard on Sirus since you won't be able to see where he teleports as easily since year, minions. Where I am in gear through, he either goes down right away, or only gets to do one move, so no mechanics needed. :)

@martinchenchenchen - Avatar of fire changes frost bomb's damage to fire. hover over the tooltip on it, and you will see it does zero cold damage.

But yes, annoint it on an amulet. It's pretty cheap (no golden oils needed), and is kind of out of the way.

@hypergod - it's not in the PoB, but in 8(11). To quote

"Helmet: The best enchant with the triple offering setup is “flesh offering grants an additional 21% increased attack speed”, about 1.5% better (for my build) than the second best, and 2.7% better than the third best. The second best, but best for non-flesh offering users, is “skeletons deal 40% increased damage” and the third best is “150% increased effect of the buff granted by your carrion golems.” Other useful enchants would reduce skitterbots’ or hatred’s mana reservation.

Gloves: Whatever to be honest. Just make sure it does not do cold damage if you are not using avatar of fire.

Boots: Movement speed, attack or spell dodge, or life regen per second"

Gloves usually don't have an enchant due to the best ones being a corrupted triad grip, which are usually not enchanted before being corrupted. The helmet enchant section I need to fix up - Carrion golem is better than skeletons 40% damage now, but flesh offering remains the best.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT написал:

The good thing with this build is you can either play skeletons, spectres, zombies (though nor optimally), and really any physical damage minion build, and all you have to do is change the chest out. The only things I swapped is the chest, and in the spectre gem slot, I put convocation in instead. I had to change boots in my setup to get enough dex (my spectre chest is an evasion base...) to wear it though.

I wanna try this out with zombies!
Any idea what I would require apart from change the duration gem stuff, amulet?
As wiki says that both zombies and skeleies both have the same crit multi and chance .. so it should be pretty similar right?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация