💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

this is why he does it without said jewel dont go that path

"why Pain Attunement is allocated – the jewel changes that to Corrupted Soul – gaining the player 20% of maximum life as extra energy shield. The travel nodes leading to this also get “corrupted.” The modifications to the jewel are specific to my jewel – losing the travel intelligence and dexterity to gain the Vaal modifiers. Almost no two jewels are the same, so your experience may vary – more in 8(7)."

As for the EE part i with EE you can deal no none fire damage
but i assume that dont take summons into account

and that way your frostbomb gives exposure without causing elemental equivalibrium to swap to Cold resist

this is what i got from reading the guide i might've missunderstood some parts so dont take my word for it ^^
Последняя редакция: shadowragex. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 20:45:01
Over all great guide.
Amazing damage potential, although at a lot of exaults.

Minor point:
You have not updated it fully to 3.10
In places you still talk about spirit offering giving ES, which is no longer does.
My minion builds use Flesh Offering now, unless i am going 4 white socket triad, then I use spirit offering.
"

and that way your frostbomb gives exposure without causing elemental equivalibrium to swap to Cold resist

this is what i got from reading the guide i might've missunderstood some parts so dont take my word for it ^^

Thanks for the answers man! I missed the jewel in the tree, got that part now

About EE, why you say that you can't do non fire damage with it? You deal cold, it pluses cold res, cuts others, but you are still doing cold dmg, unless i again miss something..
If you mean Avatar of Fire then yes, but the character in example doesn't run it, as well as non cold skills and i saw others like that.
That thing about minions is a good guess though, i think EE doesnt affect them, however it still doesnt explain why some players dont run any non cold damage + no AoF. Btw think AoF also doesnt affect minions?

OP could you explain this please?) I really dont want to fk my build too bad with stupid decisions, i play poe once every 2-3 years. It will happen, but i dont want it to be too dramatic))
"
ActiveGrass написал:
"

Thanks for the answers man! I missed the jewel in the tree, got that part now

About EE, why you say that you can't do non fire damage with it? You deal cold, it pluses cold res, cuts others, but you are still doing cold dmg, unless i again miss something..
If you mean Avatar of Fire then yes, but the character in example doesn't run it, as well as non cold skills and i saw others like that.
That thing about minions is a good guess though, i think EE doesnt affect them, however it still doesnt explain why some players dont run any non cold damage + no AoF. Btw think AoF also doesnt affect minions?

OP could you explain this please?) I really dont want to fk my build too bad with stupid decisions, i play poe once every 2-3 years. It will happen, but i dont want it to be too dramatic))

ah what i ment was with Avatar of fire your EE woudnt change so you use stormbrand to EE boss mobs and than you can use Frostbomb for exposure

and there are several diffrent trees he has linked

the secound one uses Avatar of fire

(3) Pastebin #2 – 100 million DPS Crit Variant (Requirements: Level 95 & 50+ exalts)

https://pastebin.com/jRagxYji from his third tab
@b4timert - Your progress is good, and you're almost at 4040! Just a pile more simulacrums to go.

The steps for a mirror wand: Spam craft four socket resonators (shuddering, jagged, metallic, corroded) until you hit +1/+1/minion damage (50+, 60+, 70+, or 75+). It will probably have full suffixes so you have to hit a 50:50 annul. If you annul a suffix, craft "prefixes cannot be changed," and scour. This leaves you with just prefixes. From here, you craft a bad mod (int), and slam (use an exalt). If it hits something good, then you redeemer orb for hatred, and craft trigger onto it. If you hit something bad, then you have to "prefixes cannot be changed," and scour again. Needless to say, it gets very expensive, very fast.

Worthiness - pretty much if it's your baby, do it! If it hits, you wouldn't have gotten much of an upgrade for 1 ex more anyways.

@Rootsmann - good guess, and that is one method, but since the odds are SUPER bad, the fossil method above works out better, even with the 50:50 annul madness.

@shadowragex - Probably spectres - Redemption sentries are a lot of fun and do more than zombies. Either that, or auras, but that's only if you get a lucky enlighten from a league mechanic.

@ActiveGrass - Frostbite doesn't do damage, so it doesn't ruin EE. The trees on post one are updated as you can see by the use of cluster jewels. Post 2 needs work but I've been busy IRL.

The new tree focuses more on the damage we lost via cluster jewels. As a result, the zombies lost a lot of HP, so they're not nearly as good as last patch. I've pretty much cut them out of my own playstyle (GGG added sounds to them and they are annoying AF), but that's a personal choice and not a recommendation.

I would recommend skipping the higher budget tree - it's more damage, but much more complex to play compared to the first tree, which is easier, and the playstyle I favor personally, even at the cost of damage.

EE - only you can proc EE, your minions can't. Meaning if you do fire dmg, then it lowers cold and lightning resist, which is to your minions' benefit. AoF only affects you, and not your minions (they can still freeze if you have AoF as proof). We don't deal cold damage, unless you use frost bomb or have cold on a ring or something. In those cases, you need AoF, if not, then AoF is not needed.

@shadowragex - Yep, nail on the head. The FAQ has an explanation since it's the most asked question. You don't need storm/arma brand though, since the explosion of frost bomb also procs EE via it's cold converted to fire damage.

@Odif - Thanks! - the first post is updated, but the second is a (long) work in progress. Real life caught up - but in short - spirit offering is bad unless you scale chaos (like you mention). It was the recommended offering in 3.9 when I wrote the guide, but flesh is preferred for offence, and bone for defence now. You can start off cheap, and if you like the character like I do, then you can keep investing! The ceiling is very high.

3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
I got the build going and I'm really happy with it.

My thoughts so far:

- It's a bit more active than I thought (spamming the skelletons and frostbite) but that's more a good point rather than anything.

- The defenses with Divine Flesh and 10% phys taken as ele, lvl 20 IC and 5.5 K life is really good. No need of endurances charges and bone offering.

- The damage is lesser than I expected without a minimum of investment(I always though summoner = T16 on a 4 link). With a bit of investment, it skyrockets pretty hard.

- If I had to give one tip to a beginner: use Blessed Rebirth earlly. Even if you take out a damage wheel for it, when your skeletons die to fast and can't dish out the damage, you loose all your dps. On some aoe bosses the 4 second of immunity will change your life.

- Another tip is crafting a Enduring Eternal mana flask of efficiency. Enduring obviously, and efficiency relieves a bit the mana pool. It helps to get the aura setup early.

- I still have to get some levels to put the dps cluster jewel branch. Even without it I'm zooming through T16 and cleared the Simulacreum. The jewel branch should give about 30-40% more dps. At that point the build will feel amazing.

Now to brag a bit. I fished for a Divine flesh which turned Arcane vision into Cult of choas. 1 skill point for 19% chos res and +1 max chaos res. So sweet.

And ill3at, I was saying earlier that getting all the required stats on the helmet plus phys taken as ele would be hard. Look at that:

It's not a bone helmet, a +2 instead of a +3, but still I'm really happy with it.

Edit: ho right, the rings prefixes are a bit dead affixes for the build. Appart from life, we can get some mana regen but nothing fancy... except the minion damage from conqueror I guess.
Последняя редакция: Rootsmann. Время: 9 мая 2020 г., 19:02:38
The 40% nerf is felt harder at the beginning. Once you get cluster jewels rolling, the damage is really good again, but it makes getting there harder. Still, skeletons were always a good shortcut to the endgame, and that has not changed.

I don't use frostbite though - only via blasphemy, on a ring as a suffix, or possibly as a gem in the trigger wand. Too much work otherwise. I only activate EE on bosses as well to save my wrists.

That cult of chaos one sounds amazing. I went through about 30 Xibaqua jewels looking for a nice one (yours fit the bill). My current one has (all small nodes) 2% life, 2 res nodes, non-curse auras (3%), and skill duration.

Helm looks great! Too bad the conqueror ones are prefixes, and we need all the prefixes we can get on helm...

Prefixes on life - yep. Just life, ES, mana. Mana regen is a suffix unfortunately. On a redeemer ring though, you can get minion damage up top.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
any pointers on what i could improve uppon now
atm i feel i lack survival more than anything I am however playing SSF so my options are abit limited

heres a Pastebin for my current setup
https://pastebin.com/Hvn69G6E

Running Frost Sentinels atm in Armor
Skeletons in Staff(intending to test Redemption sentries) which Ill3at mentioned
whenever i run into them

got a 6link incomming armor commming from a Incubation
Might replace tabula who knows

"
iLL3aT написал:
Mana regen is a suffix unfortunately.

I meant the hybrid mana + 3 flat mana regen, that's a prefix. Also the -7 mana to non channeled skill is cool.

By the way, I was looking at your specter recommendation. You don't mention the "Enemies Taunted by you deal 30% less Damage with Hits and
Ailments against other targets" debuff applied by the Ruins Hellion:
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Ruins+Hellion

Is it because you believe that the debuff is not applied by the specter? If it works, this debuff is much more notable than the 10% increased minion damage buff for which you sell Ruins Hellions.

I'm running two Hellions :D

Got the character really going now. It's in my top 3 best character ever, but it has like 100 ex less invested in it compared to the 2 others of the top 3 XD
Последняя редакция: Rootsmann. Время: 10 мая 2020 г., 21:39:47
@shadowragex - Your PoB unfortunately does not work. I definitely feel your pain for SSF surviviability though - a friend and I are playing self-imposed Gucci Hobo SSF...and my character is made of paper no matter what I do. For skeletons/spectres, survivability in my opinion is how you move, and how well you can dodge attacks. Since minions do all of the damage, your one job is to just not get hit. Delirium is hard for all builds until you hit a certain breakpoint when you go from feeling like paper to feeling invincible.

A 6L is a big upgrade over a tabula (craft with pristine fossils which I'm sure you have a few even in SSF) and probably an elemental fossil (frigid, etc.)

Try to farm Jun missions to get the trigger craft - for me, my turning point was going from wand and shield (you can use a shield over your second lifespig) to wand + wand with trigger. From there, the game became easy, even delirium. For wands in SSF, find a convoking from that section of the map, and hit a few with essence of fears for high minion damage until you can get +1 ones.

@Rootsmann - I think that's only temple if I'mn not mistaken. Personal opinion: I've never crafted rings personally since it seems cost inefficient. You get get top tier 70+ life 180+ res ones for a few ex only, and they solve all of your problems. Temple rings are really hard to craft since you can only metacraft or try to snipe a good one.

Not sure if I mentioned it in another post: You can swap out carrion golem for a chaos golem for more phys dmg reduction as well. Golem commander is too expensive to go for pointwise for what you get IMO.

Hellion is nice, but mine was taunting and died - and I couldn't be bothered to get a new one. Good point on the reduced damage though, I forgot about that.

On a side note regarding spectres - I tried those hairy bonecrushers which were supposed to give endurance charges...well, they don't. I'm using enduring cry on my gucci hobo character though, and the charges are pretty easy to get, but do not last long. My spectre section is also ugly as sin and needs a revamp...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация