💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

sorry for linking faulty POB

this one should be working tested it myself atleast and it worked

https://pastebin.com/bwZ6q4xY

ye tried crafting wand with 8x essence of fear and 5 resonators no dice :(

would something like this be a good armor alternative?

Последняя редакция: shadowragex. Время: 11 мая 2020 г., 23:46:23
"
shadowragex написал:
sorry for linking faulty POB

this one should be working tested it myself atleast and it worked

https://pastebin.com/bwZ6q4xY

ye tried crafting wand with 8x essence of fear and 5 resonators no dice :(

would something like this be a good armor alternative?

I tried Queen's - it's good in that you don't need to get mistress of sacrifice and gain bone barrier or defence, but unfortunately the offering is at random. The life is also far from a self crafted chest (presumably 120+ life and 8% crafted life). Still, since you don't have a trigger wand, it's a decent substitute.

You're probably most after just flat life, since on the PoB, you only have 4k. You want at the very minimum 5k I would say, 6k if you can. I would say try to get rare boots and a rare ring with life, especially since currently your biggest potential source of life (chest) is filled with a tabula for six link reasons, thought you did mention an 6 link (craftable?) chest was coming.

Add vaal molten shell and a granite flask for your last slot - it adds a TON of survivability.

You can probably annoint dex or something cheap on your amulet temporarily until you can get a silver oil from blight maps. That point can go towards the life/mana node above the witch start.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
I'd like to thank you for posting this guide, I found it super helpful and with it I've gone further in the game than before - Shaper, Elder, Simulacrum wave 20, Sirius (not A8 yet but working on it).

This is my PoB, if you have any recommendations about the next priority I would be interested: https://pastebin.com/2b3qTuNz
Hello,

I was looking for builds that I could try next league and your really caught my attention.
I'm not a very very experienced player (I reached A8 awakener for the first time this league) and I played only a couple of summoner builds in the past, but I hit a wall with both of them fairly quick. Nevertheless, I am really thinking of starting the next league with this one.

I know it's way to early to plan things out though. Hopefully they won't like completely nerf minions or something like that.

Assuming that things won't change much, the first thing that came to my mind was: cluster jewels. I guess that next league they will be somewhat harder to acquire and I'm not really sure if / how this will affect the build.

Anyway, I will keep following this thread and I hope you will continue to update the build, because it looks really awesome
@critter19 - Apologies for the slow reply. Thanks for the kind words, and your gear/setup looks good! Cheap upgrades: I would say with that level of unreserved mana, you probably do not need a mana flask, and two life flasks is not recommended outside of perhaps Sirus. Something like this is the ideal five:

Interesting use of Malachai's Artifice to save a couple points there, and to get another gem socket. I played around with a flame golem in there once to try to automate it, but didn't end up with the lack of life on that slot. Still, if you can make it work it's great!

I'd say your biggest upgrade is a +2 chest if you can find one. With fusing prices where they are, it's not expensive to search for even an unlinked one with nice stats. I think you should be able to get one for a few ex or less, but it's 20% more damage and skeleton life.

You can start looking at awakened gems too - awakened minion damage level five is about an ex, and about 8% more damage. If awakened gems are outside your budget, getting 20 quality either by selling your current gems at level 20 with a GCP or just buying them is a decent increase as well.

Ghastly Eye Jewels: Get ones with life and attack speed. Then you can look at a third stat like blind, taunt, damage, etc.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 18 мая 2020 г., 23:02:33
"
laurmetall написал:
Hello,

I was looking for builds that I could try next league and your really caught my attention.
I'm not a very very experienced player (I reached A8 awakener for the first time this league) and I played only a couple of summoner builds in the past, but I hit a wall with both of them fairly quick. Nevertheless, I am really thinking of starting the next league with this one.

I know it's way to early to plan things out though. Hopefully they won't like completely nerf minions or something like that.

Assuming that things won't change much, the first thing that came to my mind was: cluster jewels. I guess that next league they will be somewhat harder to acquire and I'm not really sure if / how this will affect the build.

Anyway, I will keep following this thread and I hope you will continue to update the build, because it looks really awesome

Thanks Laurmetall - Glad to hear! I don't think they will be hitting minions too hard (maybe redemption sentry) since they're in a pretty "fair" place - strong, but not unreasonably so for a low budget.

I'll be updating the guide once more information from the new league comes out - by that time I should be less busy IRL as well. It will be updated for 3.11 for sure!

As for cluster jewels, I presume they'll be more common not less if past leagues are anything to go by. We were worried about catalysts, blight maps, etc., but they are always more plentiful in the leagues following. I don't know if they will be nerfing them though.
"
laurmetall написал:

To reassure you, I made the "test" run for this build this league after a month and a half not playing, to see if it would be an easy league starter for 3.11.

You don't need any cluster jewels nor a wand to reach red maps. They will be a large boost of your dps, but you can do without it for a while.

I would just strongly recommend to catch a medium cluster jewel with Blessed Rebirth as soon as possible. Run a live search for it, I'm sure a crappy jewell with this notable and nothing valuable aside will pop quite early for a few chaos.
The reason behind putting a high priority on this is that early, your skelettons will die fast. Even more so on map bosses with large aoe duration spells. You may end up having your skelethons dying before they can do even one hit. Therefore your dps will be 0.
I had this trouble on red maps for some though packs of monsters (beyond boss that spam nova was unkillable because of it) and some bosses (like Crater boss with his fire storm).
Blessed Rebirth gives 4 sec of undeniable dps on every single skeletton. It completly changed my playthrough.

I ended up pushing a bit the build a few days to lvl 94 with more expensive gear since I loved it. Don't look at my char I swaped gems last night to do Sirus and Aul and got mixed up (I have no way of triggering EE right now XD)
Great build! All details are well described.
I propose to add the "Wand Creation" section. I think it will be useful.
Смех станет воплем, жизнь станет смертью...
@iLL3aT thanks for your comments, since that post I've made some progress including awakened gems and it feels really good at present. I will look at the things you mentioned however I have looked for +2 chests and there always seems to be very little to choose from. I'll keep trying though, thanks again for your the guide!
Thank you for the built i did almost everything with it that you can.
last few is and Anul and 3 of the bestiary bosses (I cant believe i never got 1 while doing missions)a 3+legion encounters and cortex. i soloed a 2 encounter reward was bad.
i got to 40/40 about 20-24 days ago back.

Been trying to do the last few things if yet to do. Finally got a a8 Sirus kill 2 days ago every time i did the fight it was super hard and had to ask someone to help today was the 1st time i had almost no desink or lag in it. only had 200 ping. stuff i had to normally deal with is being killed by his die beam while behind him insta teleports into the storm(storm appearing out of nowhere or moving between them just to end in it a few sec later) getting hit by attack that is almost half a screen away. getting teleported outside his meteor circle and then i get hit by it while outside the circle im sure I missed a few.

Im basically done with the league. all that's left is sorting out tabs.

i do have a few question that popped out the last few days. If i have a jewel that give my minions for example lightning/chaos/physical damage is it a good idea to give it to them as long as it's not cold(for when you do elemental equilibrium maps) or won't the map modifier effect the minions or should it be cold?

Is there is a specific maps people run for specific beast bosses? i had noticed on Reef it's easy to get the 30% quality corrupt beast for example.

for gloves the give X curse on hit all of them is semi useful when you use the band/ frost bomb except maybe despair since you dont have chaos damage or DOT's right?

If i want to upgrade more what would gear would you upgrade and in what order.
Info you cant see is my animated guardian is the cheap version with a kingmaker and im using 2 redemption sentries and 2 carnage chieftains. all elemental resistance by maxed 10-20% chaos is 55%.

I enjoyed your built i probably won't use it again for at least a year or so in a new league because I want to play something else. but if your still around and kept the guide updated i'll consider using it again in the future. But for now ill use it in standard(after delirium league ends).

On a side note can you recommend something minion related that can do endgame content that is cheap, i know it's a bit to early since we don't know the next league and the nerfs/buffs. I would also prefer if it doesn't use specters as its main DPS but it can use them.No need to answer this question if you don't want to.
I Also dont want channel/fokus skills they are very bad with my level of desink and lag. I like minion built because it feels like im still doing Damage even while my character have delays. Like when i do sims at around wave 18 my flasks and abilities have a 1-4 sec delay until i go to the character selection screen to reset the desink.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация