💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
Silksmith написал:
Hello, I am planning to start Heist with this one. I did some test runs and it feels good through leveling (did only till Act 7/8). How is the experience during T1 to T5 maps? Can it be done on a 4L or 5L with decent clear speed?

I did a test run of it on SSF through ~T6 maps and it was working fine on a corrupted 5L from Vaal side areas. However, I was using only physical skeletons/zombies (on SSF, can't go cold until I get Triad gloves.) Decent clear speed, good bossing.

Used Skeletons / Impale / Minion Damage / Brutality / Melee Splash.

The balance manifesto just announced that a lot of the cluster jewel notables this build uses are getting nerfed, so I'm curious to see how much of an impact that will have.
"
anomander82 написал:
"
Silksmith написал:
Hello, I am planning to start Heist with this one. I did some test runs and it feels good through leveling (did only till Act 7/8). How is the experience during T1 to T5 maps? Can it be done on a 4L or 5L with decent clear speed?

I did a test run of it on SSF through ~T6 maps and it was working fine on a corrupted 5L from Vaal side areas. However, I was using only physical skeletons/zombies (on SSF, can't go cold until I get Triad gloves.) Decent clear speed, good bossing.

Used Skeletons / Impale / Minion Damage / Brutality / Melee Splash.

The balance manifesto just announced that a lot of the cluster jewel notables this build uses are getting nerfed, so I'm curious to see how much of an impact that will have.

So I ran this build in harvest. But I didn't use cluster jewels because I crafted them for profit instead. It was still my boss killer. I was getting 800k sDPS per skellies with 11 skellies. It was my league starter and I don't invest a lot of currency into my league starters. They're to kill A8 awakaner reliably. When I can do that I stop investing and save up for a clear speed build.

The only downside is you don't get that small window of invulnerability for the skellies. But it wasn't too big of a deal. I was still doing A8 awakener deathless without clusters.
I can't stand still not having any info about the archers even with the patch notes out, how is one supposed to choose a leaguestarter :p

All in all it seems like skellies are still in a good position after this patch...

Although I don't understand how mark works now....our only option is to self-cast mark skills?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Последняя редакция: azamantes. Время: 16 сент. 2020 г., 5:03:51
"
azamantes написал:

All in all it seems like skellies are still in a good position after this patch...

Although I don't understand how mark works now....our only option is to self-cast mark skills?

Marks are op, no restrictions on bosses dude, our dmg just went nuts
"
azamantes написал:

It looks like it's still possible to trigger mark skills:

"
Items which Trigger a Mark on hit now only do so when hitting Rare and Unique enemies.

Frostbite hex now has 25% chance to freeze which looks nice.
"
iLL3aT написал:
(2) Cons
Скрытый текст
-Zombies, carrion golem, and Animate Guardian do not stay summoned upon re-log

Fixed in 3.12.
"
Vetrinus написал:
"
iLL3aT написал:
(2) Cons
Скрытый текст
-Zombies, carrion golem, and Animate Guardian do not stay summoned upon re-log

Fixed in 3.12.

This is a buff.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Are those harvest crafted wands?
Im talking about starting summoner alrdy 5 league and somehow i always skip it...so this is it, im gonna go with this one, even doe im more into higher mobility fights and boom boom effects but im gonna try it now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация