💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
Seizur3 написал:
This build is nuts he carried me to 40/40

Until my wrist blew up - See in you a week for hardcore? Haha

@Tricen - Nice amulet! You could consider either +-life to get a better tier (there's a bunch of bad life prefixes unfortunately), or remove slam a res, then remove life and just craft it on for a guaranteed 55.

The wand is cool, no idea what those extra SRS do haha.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
So random question.. Does the affix "Spells have +x% to crit chance" Like on a shaper body, increase Skeles crit chance?
"
Tricen написал:
So random question.. Does the affix "Spells have +x% to crit chance" Like on a shaper body, increase Skeles crit chance?

Nope.
Never went around to play this, but the Skeleton Archers alternate quality in 3.12 might push me to try :-)

The guide is awesome by the way, super easy to read and very detailed, thanks !

Looks like skeletons get a nice present for this coming league. Will it be good compared to skeleton warriors? Who knows, but I'm definitely playing skeleton archers for 3.12!

Links are likely: Summon Skeletons, Minion Damage, Vicious Projectiles, Hypothermia (swap Vicious and Hypo or Greater/Lesser multiple projectiles & chain), Elemental Damage with Attacks, and probably damage on full life. Other than that, I suspect the other gems will stay the same.

3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Yes ! Very much looking forward to that.

Will probably be harder to get a 21 Vaal Skelettons gem with alternate quality though :)
Great guide overall.
But....
In some places you still mention the ES bonus of Spirit Offering.
You need to edit that out.
"
iLL3aT написал:

Looks like skeletons get a nice present for this coming league. Will it be good compared to skeleton warriors? Who knows, but I'm definitely playing skeleton archers for 3.12!

Links are likely: Summon Skeletons, Minion Damage, Vicious Projectiles, Hypothermia (swap Vicious and Hypo or Greater/Lesser multiple projectiles & chain), Elemental Damage with Attacks, and probably damage on full life. Other than that, I suspect the other gems will stay the same.

In the past, Skeletal Archers via the unique jewel, do significantly less damage than melee skeletons.

Unless that has changed, one should probably stick with melee skels.
@Thomzon - that's true haha. I wonder what 23 quant gets as well - chance for a double summon probably? Or it just does nothing.

@Odif - I know haha. It was half updated until my wrists kinda went bad. Hoping to do something before league for sure.

I think the archers do less dmg if vaal summon skellies are anything to go by, but I'm gonna try it out anyways.
What do you mean by "significantly" ? Because if we're talking about 25%, I'm OK with it. If it's like half less, that would suck a lot.

Anyway we'll have to see if they are the "same" archers, or if they just boost them to be on par.

Also, having skellies being ranged could also open some cool synergies like phantasms for better clear :-)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация