💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

@Pizzarugi - Frost bomb is not really used for mapping, it's more of a "set up" bossing thing (for bosses like shaper, Sirus, etc., where they monologue before you fight them) only, since the effect is delayed. For armageddon brand/elemental army, it's easier to kill monsters since both are instant. The frost bomb min/max setup is included in the 6(3) PoB for experienced/non-lazy players though.

Skelly archers might be a bit. I haven't seen a gem on the market yet, and my heists are buggy (final door can't open).

@azndecoy101 - No, since hatred would make it reserve half your life. You can use a covenant chest though.

@urielbeaupre - The archers will likely not be vaal (can special gems even go vaal), and probably not 21 since it seems hard to get. I think skelly warriors will end up better than archers, but I'll play archers if I can just cuz they're new.

@SpookyDucks - Couple options - From Dust unique jewel - I use this sometimes. Alternatively get another mana regen roll, and ensure you have the 25% from the tree from the starting area, and 40% from the Quick recovery path. I'm currently rocking two crafted mana regen rolls on my temp weapons.

Oversummoning skeletons is also a bad habit (one that I can't kick myself).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965

@SpookyDucks - Couple options - From Dust unique jewel - I use this sometimes. ( i personally recommend this )

Oversummoning skeletons is also a bad habit (one that I can't kick myself).[/quote] ( amen )
"
iLL3aT написал:
@Pizzarugi - Frost bomb is not really used for mapping, it's more of a "set up" bossing thing (for bosses like shaper, Sirus, etc., where they monologue before you fight them) only, since the effect is delayed. For armageddon brand/elemental army, it's easier to kill monsters since both are instant. The frost bomb min/max setup is included in the 6(3) PoB for experienced/non-lazy players though.

Skelly archers might be a bit. I haven't seen a gem on the market yet, and my heists are buggy (final door can't open).

@azndecoy101 - No, since hatred would make it reserve half your life. You can use a covenant chest though.

@urielbeaupre - The archers will likely not be vaal (can special gems even go vaal), and probably not 21 since it seems hard to get. I think skelly warriors will end up better than archers, but I'll play archers if I can just cuz they're new.

@SpookyDucks - Couple options - From Dust unique jewel - I use this sometimes. Alternatively get another mana regen roll, and ensure you have the 25% from the tree from the starting area, and 40% from the Quick recovery path. I'm currently rocking two crafted mana regen rolls on my temp weapons.

Oversummoning skeletons is also a bad habit (one that I can't kick myself).

From dust jewel was a perfect suggestion, thank you. The cooldown really helps with not over summoning as well go figure :P

edit: would the quick recovery cluster be worth at all to help with mana regen problems?
Последняя редакция: SpookyDucks. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 1:52:05
sorry if this has been asked before but where can i put the points into before i get any cluster jewels?
One major finding from levelling in 3.12 is that vitality (level 10 gem, get a friend to buy it for you) is amazing, and makes the levelling experience way better. I've added it to the levelling section.

@SpookyDucks - You should get Quick Recovery anyways - We path through that area, and it's life as well - a very solid cluster.

@RabzH - Grab either more life or more minion damage on the tree. Luckily outside of the fancy stuff, the minion tree is pretty simple in that it's just life and minion dmg.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT написал:

That makes sense. I've always used Frost Bomb both for mapping and bossing. It's pretty effective in mapping against certain rares and uniques that can take a beating (ex. Vaal Advocates, Legion/Delirium rares/uniques). I can see using Arma Brand though, as it means I can spam it against anything which would consequently speed up clearing. I'll take a look at it!

Shame about the skelly archer problem. If I happen to find one, I'd be happy to donate as I'm interested in seeing how they function.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Slowly leveling with this rn, got to 87 and I can say it's a strong 9/10, leveled to 80s without buying anything just facerolling my way
I'm searching, but i didnt found. How can i summon vaal archer without de vaal summon skeleton?
yesterday there was one in the market

Phantasmal Summon Skeletons

name of the gem

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/a9V8JDkte
"
decapitatin написал:
Slowly leveling with this rn, got to 87 and I can say it's a strong 9/10, leveled to 80s without buying anything just facerolling my way

yeah? how far in the mapping are you?
Последняя редакция: Sazzbot. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 12:28:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация