💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

This league feels awful for minion builds. How are you guys doing the heists ?

20 mobs waiting around every corner....minions going around killing stuff and raising the alert level....every wrong step feels like a death trap...long time waiting for some npc do something....

The only idea I have is to incorporate permanent phasing/onslaught or something like that.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Последняя редакция: azamantes. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 7:11:14
Any tips on best way to get 4 green triads? Based on the stats from what I can see it'd be close to 1 in 10k chance rolling it normal, or 1 in 10 chance spending 120 a pop on the 3 guaranteed greens.

Edit:

Friend told me the rerolling socket method works fine so should be an easy way to craft this (guarantee 2 greens on 2 socket item, craft between 2/3 sockets until 3rd socket is green then 3/4 until 4th is)

The necessary recipes for this are only tier 1 azurite nodes so shouldn't be too difficult to farm.
9d1fa2d79ff25e48ffddf4324b46f798
Последняя редакция: Cushie. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 8:19:33
Frankly I don't feel minions make such a big difference for alert level. Heist are clearly not designed to be played with stealth, the limiting factor is mainly your character's speed (for when lockdown counter start) and its ability to survive the escape phase.

When I start the contract, I pre-check exactly the rooms/chests I will open on the way, and then it's just a big rush to arrive there so minions don't have time to walk around and randomly kill stuff.
Alternatively you can unsummon golems/zombies/AG and re-summon them for the escape, but it's a big pain and I'm really not sure it is worth it.

You're probably better chaining contracts with sub-optimal alert management, than trying to juice the max out of every contact.
Последняя редакция: thomzon. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 8:12:40
How do you guys deal with the heist mobs nuking you at the doors? Does anyone even know what they do? On-death effects? Telegraphed one-shots? Mines? I cannot for the life of me see what they are doing...
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
Pretty simple: I spawn all my skeletons at the door before it opens, then step on the side. They will rush to the barrage and I wait til it's over, re-summoning as needed.
Could someone take a look at my pob? i feel like my damage is bad and my skeles are slow, i must have fucked something up, i know i havent taken ee yet but the damage shouldnt feel meh.

https://pastebin.com/yFtdV2XL

or my character here called owouwuiwi
Последняя редакция: RabzH. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 10:22:02
"
Cushie написал:
Any tips on best way to get 4 green triads? Based on the stats from what I can see it'd be close to 1 in 10k chance rolling it normal, or 1 in 10 chance spending 120 a pop on the 3 guaranteed greens.

Edit:

Friend told me the rerolling socket method works fine so should be an easy way to craft this (guarantee 2 greens on 2 socket item, craft between 2/3 sockets until 3rd socket is green then 3/4 until 4th is)

The necessary recipes for this are only tier 1 azurite nodes so shouldn't be too difficult to farm.

Off coloring bench method...

There is a video in the guide.

You roll 2 sockets on triad grips - Use at least 2 green sockets recipe - Spam 3 sockets - 2 sockets ti'll you hit a green one, - spam 4 sockets - 3 sockets till you hit the 4th socket green.

Easy.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
thomzon написал:
Pretty simple: I spawn all my skeletons at the door before it opens, then step on the side. They will rush to the barrage and I wait til it's over, re-summoning as needed.

Thanks for taking the time and trying to help. This has been my strat up to now too, just having mixed results. Some heists are ok, others I get clobbered trying to position myself next to a door. It seems that they nuke me every time they get line of sight.

I suppose my character is still on the weak side, i'll be farming maps more 'til I sort this out.
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
"
medder666 написал:
"
thomzon написал:

Thanks for taking the time and trying to help. This has been my strat up to now too, just having mixed results. Some heists are ok, others I get clobbered trying to position myself next to a door. It seems that they nuke me every time they get line of sight.

I suppose my character is still on the weak side, i'll be farming maps more 'til I sort this out.

Yeah I also got nuked also a few times, especially before sorting my defences and learning how to better position myself.

Good luck :)
"
RabzH написал:
Could someone take a look at my pob? i feel like my damage is bad and my skeles are slow, i must have fucked something up, i know i havent taken ee yet but the damage shouldnt feel meh.

https://pastebin.com/yFtdV2XL

or my character here called owouwuiwi

mmm hopefully someone can help you.
my build also feels weak. not enough damage

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация