💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
Vendetta написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
Can someone suggest what should I do ?

I have a pair of triad grips, for now I hit them all red and using the fire aura instead of hatred.

They seem to do fine, should I remove grave intention and ravenous hoard and get Redemption and Righteous Army ?

ILL3at, can you let me know if the pathing I did seems ok. I feel like I should switch Grave intention and Revenous hoard to Redemption and Righteous Army.

Do you think it would be a good ideea ?

I will try to get a cheap 6 link and color a triad grip to 4 green since I have a lot of jewelers.

I do not know how the chaos damage from Grave intentions works exactly with the cold conversion .

I updated the guide slightly, including new 76 & 101 point trees. That might help, but it keeps both while adding Redemption & Righteous Army. Spec out of grave intentions - that one is only optional if you have an AG you want to keep alive. The damage from unholy might is pretty minor, and zero if you are still phys based.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Minor Guide Update

+League start as phys skeletons section added - 8(13)
+Minor Heist section added - 13(5)
-New skill allocations for 76 points and 101 points in the levelling section
-Small improvements everywhere

3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 1:26:06
Doing okay so far,convoking wand with trigger and level looks a bit expensive ATM. Not sure what I should change from here other than getting some quality on gems and figuring out a way to get 2 mana rolls somewhere to get rid of mana flask.

Profile should be, if anyone wants to take a look
Quick question, may just be my imagination. But recently respec'd into EE. It doesn't feel like the DPS spike as advertised. I'm under the impression that elemental damage on weapons and gear do not translate to the minions. So by popping a Armageddon Brand and it should lower the cold res of enemies by 50%.

It feels like sometimes it chunks bosses, otherwise it feels like it does the opposite. Do some spectres when summoned have baked in elemental damage? Feel like im procc'ing a cold hit somewhere and its flipping the benefit of EE.

Again could be because I am entering yellow maps now and bosses have more HP.
@RabzH - Do blasphemy frostbite instead of skitterbots - it's easier to play earlier on, and the damage is comparable. You also need to allocate EE and cast the brand - that alone doubles your damage. Assassin's Haste is not doing much - replace with a ghastly. Swap out feeding frenzy for predator for a bit more damage - move FF to a support minion (though I'm running FF on my main link right now and not having issues). Agreed with De_xter's suggestion on temple weapons - found a pair early this league and they're amazing (soon to be implemented into the guide)

first of all, tyvm for the responses and the help.

i read in ur guide skitterbots bonechill is more agressive and more damage and im not havig any issue with it so idk why id change.

i already allocated EE and use brand to proc stuff, but i really didnt think id have to use brand on blue and rare mobs in low tier maps lol, i played phys skeles before cluster jewels were a thing and they deleted bosses even, i supposed elemental would be even stronger.

assasssins haste jewel was a mistake and i already updated my stuff before i went to sleep but forgot to update the pob my bad there.

and i honestly cant for the life of me play with deathmark(predator) ive always loved ff cause i didnt have to worry about my minions standing still and doing nothing

also does the temple 5% chance to do double damage do allll that difference?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i switched out my wands to temple sceptres and put in a few more abyss jewels with as/life/flat damage and put in a large cluster with renewal and call to slaughter (cant really afford to try and craft a vicious bite atm) just using whatever currency i have to roll stuff but my damage has significantly went up.
Последняя редакция: RabzH. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 0:09:06
what's your thoughts on zombie in a hungry loop?
Survivability is always something I struggle with in lategame PoE. Is it ever worth it to go Stone Golem over Carrion? Or does the DPS loss just cause issues?
@Nihilum12345 - Looks like the next upgrade is the wands, and then the +1 amulet, especially if you are attached to your shield (consider the Lioneye's shield if you like shields). Trigger won't be cheap for a few days, until more people unlock the craft. At the witch start, mana and energy shield can be a temporary one point on the tree, and shaper for two points.

@tlambert01588 - Spectres cannot activate EE, only the player. Just check on your gear that you have nothing that adds cold damage (wands are usually the culprit).

@RabzH - Yep, no need to change if you do not have mana issues.

Phys and elemental seem to be pretty close early on, but elemental outscales it in the later game.

Fair enough RE FF - I'm using it myself for the same reason (I complain about predator a few times I believe)

Temple 5% is about 4.5% more damage each - not bad for a cheap change. Every 10% counts, since that's how we take a 1000 DPS base skeleton to over 1m, or even 10m/skeleton.

I wouldn't go for vicious bite at all even, until you're ready to commit to crit, which is harder and harder to do with the nerfs (cuz well, it was ridiculously powerful). Call and renewal are best for larges, and then Vengeful/First among equals for the medium.

@Glaciez - It's a good idea - suggested it to someone today. You'd put the support gems (feeding frenzy, elemental army, then some utility gems - minion life...something else) in with it.

@darkm0d - Absolutely - Carrion golem is only about 3% DPS at end game, so stone or my recommendation, chaos golem are great alternatives.
"Carnage Chieftain – grants frenzy charges (needs blood magic), found in the ashen fields (act 7)
Host Chieftain – grants power charges (needs blood magic), found in the ashen fields. (act 7)"

What does it mean "needs blood magic" and why?
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
"
Lazer_Death написал:
"Carnage Chieftain – grants frenzy charges (needs blood magic), found in the ashen fields (act 7)
Host Chieftain – grants power charges (needs blood magic), found in the ashen fields. (act 7)"

What does it mean "needs blood magic" and why?

Spectres use their own mana. If those monkeys are not linked with blood magic, they cast their charges too infrequently. When linked with blood magic, the charges have very nice uptime as they can use their skill more often.
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация