💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
decapitatin написал:

bought the chest for 5c, and crafted the amulet with around 20c of chaos rolling, defo worth it

That armour is a bargain at 5c.

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Nihilum12345 написал:
Thoughts on crafting your own +1 amulet? All the ones in trade are hideously expensive. I think alt spamming is cheapest way to go, but someone can probably correct me since I suck at crafting

Alt spamming is the way to go. eventually you will do a fuse craft with awakeners orb.
"
spacenoxx написал:
"
Nihilum12345 написал:
Thoughts on crafting your own +1 amulet? All the ones in trade are hideously expensive. I think alt spamming is cheapest way to go, but someone can probably correct me since I suck at crafting

Alt spamming is the way to go. eventually you will do a fuse craft with awakeners orb.

Is +1 to maximum number of skeletons better as a craft from the elder base or +1 to skills is better ?

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta написал:
"
spacenoxx написал:
"
Nihilum12345 написал:

Is +1 to maximum number of skeletons better as a craft from the elder base or +1 to skills is better ?

+1 to int skill gems is 100000000% better.
Did someone try necromancer on ES?
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
"
iLL3aT написал:

@copsinyourcomputer - Any fire or lightning spell. I like Arma brand because it lasts for five seconds and doesn't hurt the eyes.

I actually started using level 1 crackling lance. Lightning damage and hits a huge area and is pretty quick. I was having trouble seeing if I was actually applying EE using armageddon brand.

Can someone expand a bit more on the mechanics of "Triggers socketed skill gem on cast" for me?

If goes top-down, but I want Desecrate on top? I want it to be casting Desecrate? I don't see a reason for that to auto cast. Flesh Offering, I sort of do. And Rallying cry.

I don't know how a lot of this works, so thank you for any help!

If any necro gods wana help with this on Discord, I'd be very thankful.
Is it worth using summon skitterbots (over frostbite/blasphemy), if you can't connect it to bonechill?
"
copsinyourcomputer написал:
Is it worth using summon skitterbots (over frostbite/blasphemy), if you can't connect it to bonechill?

don't be lazy and dont use blasphemy with frostbite :P get a cheap trigger wand
"
darkm0d написал:
Can someone expand a bit more on the mechanics of "Triggers socketed skill gem on cast" for me?

If goes top-down, but I want Desecrate on top? I want it to be casting Desecrate? I don't see a reason for that to auto cast. Flesh Offering, I sort of do. And Rallying cry.

I don't know how a lot of this works, so thank you for any help!

If any necro gods wana help with this on Discord, I'd be very thankful.

You want Desecrate on top to create the corpses which get consumed by Flesh Offering.

Enduring Cry will not be triggered, as it is not a spell. You just put it in there because of space issues.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация