💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

I can have 4 spectres at the moment. I'm using two chieftains for the frenzy/power charges and an arena master for the movement/attack speed, what should my fourth be or are there better spectres than what I am currently using?
Последняя редакция: Recusco. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 20:29:06
"
Recusco написал:
I can have 4 spectres at the moment. I'm using two chieftains for the frenzy/power charges and an arena master for the movement/attack speed, what should my fourth be or are there better spectres than what I am currently using?

I use exactly what you do, but I use 2 carnage chieftains for frenzy charges more often. I want my skeles to get frenzy charges while they still have the invulnerability from the cluster jewels so they get out some big damage
Quick question, on the PoB you have enemies intimidated checked, how do you intimidate?
@OP options to get tankier ? M y profile should be open to view my character.

Decided to craft my own hunter necklace and spent about 50c for the base then 350 alteration orbs before getting the int roll then I regal slammed and hit a t1 life roll.

Crit multi is obviously useless for this build but its still a sick amulet. I plan on multimodding it but I don't know what other stats I should aim for? Just resists/attributes I may be lacking?
Последняя редакция: Recusco. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 1:11:04
Lots of replies - will probably do this in a couple responses. In news about me, finally got to A5 and killed Sirus with no problem. I did record a video, would people be interested, or should I just wait until A8? It was supposed to be a video with super cheap gear, but I ended up picking up a nice pair of boots and a body armor for much less than they are worth.

As always, thank you to everyone who helps out with other people's questions!

@Vendetta - Interesting choices. Blind and visibility are different - give the wiki a quick read, but they are two separate layers. RE bonechill and skitterbots: Frostbite on hit rings are super cheap (they weren't when I wrote this guide), so skitterbots is probably the way to go going forward. With one mana craft and a from dust, I have no issues with mana.

@Nihilum12345 - Grats on the amulet. The price on those is more than usual...

In regards to upgrades, an aura medium is big damage - I'd say lose the spiritual command cluster. Thread is a big point saver as well.

@decapitatin - Nice steal on the chest, and awesome amulet too. The issue with frostbite on the trigger wand is that it can miss, at which point you are without frostbite for 5 seconds or so. My current approach is the curse on hit ring, which I'll be adding into a revision later.

@Lazer_Death - I know a couple spectre players have done ES, but every way I think about it, it seems worse. I'll put together one later in league. My issue with ES is that it will be quite a bit more expensive, ES on gloves is low, and you have to path to CI.

@copsinyourcomputer - Fair enough. In the first draft I had arc as the EE skill. Skitterbots is worth using if you can get a frostbite on hit ring since then there are no more alternatives!

@Shaob - If you're using frost bomb, you MUST have avatar of fire as cops says.

In regards to tankiness, check out the FAQs int the guide - blind and taunt on jewels, faster quicksilver, bone armor in the ascendency if you didn't go that way.

Bonechill is only for skitterbots. If you're not using skitterbots or frostbite, then use a utility skill like convocation.

@RabzH - Pretty sure % is better than flat though I haven't done the math. Skellies have really high flat.

@Recusco - If using chieftains, I recommend two frenzy ones.

Your amulet: I'd say either element + chaos res, all res, minion movement speed are your best bets. Definitely too nice of an amulet to be jammed into an elder one...when you get to that point alt spam a new one.

@SpookyDucks - Either Belt of the Deceiver (budget belt I'm still using), or awakened melee physical damage support.

3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Any thoughts on The Iron Mass sword? According to my own simulations it might be really good, but my knowledge of skelly scaling and base dmg is limited.
"
Hjalm написал:
Any thoughts on The Iron Mass sword? According to my own simulations it might be really good, but my knowledge of skelly scaling and base dmg is limited.

There is a small paragraph on the front page.

Might not be a bad idea, I mean triad grips 4 white are 1.5 ex , but you have to build different and go Cyclone style.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Hjalm написал:

There is a small paragraph on the front page.

Might not be a bad idea, I mean triad grips 4 white are 1.5 ex , but you have to build different and go Cyclone style.

I was thinking just add it in the cold version. Should just be a nice flat dmg added to the skellies? Tried the chaos version as well but need a whole rework then imo. Zombies+spiders are better at that point.
Any idea what would be the next upgrade for me? Have done up at A6 sirus so far with no problems. Seems a +2 duration chest is out of the budget currently. +2 wands are like 8ex with decent stats. Would it be worth to save up for those right now, or is there something I'm missing still?

Also whats up with the basalt flask on the pob?
Последняя редакция: SpookyDucks. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 5:51:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация