💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
decapitatin написал:
"
Kilanirax написал:
I've been asking around my guild and getting no conclusive responses... How does ELemental Equilibrium help this build?? Aren't we running hatred and only do cold damage?

yeah? that's why WE deal Fire/Lightning damage to lower cold resistance so SKELETONS can deal moar dps

How is it that we deal any damage? does this rely on arma brand?
Последняя редакция: Kilanirax. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 13:14:28
"
Kilanirax написал:
"
decapitatin написал:
"
Kilanirax написал:
I've been asking around my guild and getting no conclusive responses... How does ELemental Equilibrium help this build?? Aren't we running hatred and only do cold damage?

yeah? that's why WE deal Fire/Lightning damage to lower cold resistance so SKELETONS can deal moar dps

How is it that we deal any damage? does this rely on arma brand?

arma brand or any other non cold skill, or just be lazy and go Avatar of Fire as I did
Does the damage from other items like +cold damage to attacks apply to brands ?

I do not know why but when I brand bosses they do not go vulnerable to cold.,

They still remain resistant to elemental damage.

I don't think that the boss lasts enough for the brand to activate or maybe I am blind. But some bosses who have like 2-3 phases, because of the perma chill don't go into the next phase and they still don't go vulnerable :(, should I use frost bomb with avatar of fire ?

Anyone can enlight me.

P.S normal mobs are vulnerable to cold / lightning but the mobs just don't want to be vulnerable.

Is the reduction not enough to get them vulnerable but still get's the resistance down ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 13:25:28
"
Vendetta написал:
Does the damage from other items like +cold damage to attacks apply to brands ?

I do not know why but when I brand bosses they do not go vulnerable to cold.,

They still remain resistant to elemental damage.

I don't think that the boss lasts enough for the brand to activate or maybe I am blind. But some bosses who have like 2-3 phases, because of the perma chill don't go into the next phase and they still don't go vulnerable :(, should I use frost bomb with avatar of fire ?

Anyone can enlight me.

P.S normal mobs are vulnerable to cold / lightning but the mobs just don't want to be vulnerable.

Is the reduction not enough to get them vulnerable but still get's the resistance down ?

some bosses have higher resistances and stuff like map mods also makes monsters ressistant to damage, hard to tell. +added cold to spells is the WORST stat you can have as it breaks your EE
Hello boys and girls!

One question!

I have 2 "Call to the slaughter" on 2 cluster jewels. Does it stacks?

THX!
Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
Finally finished cluster jewel, now onto glorious vanity. Any advice for how to get the +2 duration chest down the line?
@Ill3at Do you have any thoughts on adding additional auras to the build?

There are a couple ways we could fit in an Aspect or other 25% aura - some combination of allocating sovereignty / mana reduction to hatred on amulet (instead of +1 skeletons) / devouring diadem helm holding hatred + skitterbots / RMR anger or skitterbots helmet enchant.

Assuming default Auras of Hatred and Skitterbots + Bonechill, from some quick testing it looks like a Helm enchant of 20% RMR Skitterbots + allocating Sovereignty would be the 'cheapest' way to get enough mana to run Aspect with enough remaining to cast skills

Devouring Diadem + MoM is also enough alone to add an Aspect, though losing the +3 to minion gems seems probably not worth it.

I'm curious to hear anyone's thoughts on if this is worth it / what aura would be best to add - Aspect of the Spider for a 15% more damage taken equivalent seems like the best option IMO (and I think it's probably better than what you can get for 4 passive pts + the helm enchant), but maybe Avian or another 25% aura would be better, or even getting additional RMR to fit in Haste.
Последняя редакция: ShAd0w3d. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 21:51:01

crafted the glvoes on a corruption altar ... got super lucky and then i linked the 6L in 45 fuse! Buying upgrades now
Did another general upgrade of every slot. Fitted in max chaos res ontop of max res, looking to get my timeless jewel next to be unkillable. Actually already feeling unkillable already with meatshields and the damage. Have about 7.5m shaper deeps right now, don't even have a AG yet, with only skeletons and zombies are another 1m. I think after the timless jewel it's gunna be new wands to boost up the level of my other minions, especially AG so I can fit in the expensive AG gear without worry of him dying.

If anyone is thinkin about playing skeletons and hasn't done so before, this build 100% can carry you through poverty to red maps very smoothly without farming in low tiers to afford gear.
Последняя редакция: SpookyDucks. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 1:27:02
I've tried the Replica Soul Tether as suggested by gasparoto1 - it is excellent! At the cost of the belt slot, it added 50 life, and then a whopping 1700 ES, at the cost of 15c. Definitely an extremely strong budget survivability option! This will be added into the next update - hope the unique stays in the game and is easy to get!

@Hjalm - I tried that in PoB as well, however the coder who added it is unsure if the sword is added to the skeleton (like in PoB), or replaces it (as the community seems to think). Needs some testing - I'll pick one up this weekend to test since it seems cheap now. Your offhand is what I'd pick too - maybe use lacerate or something for EE. I also think cold will end up the best of the three and chaos the worst though.

@Kilanirax - Thanksk for the question, and thanks decapitatin for answering him. I really have to beef up this section since I've gotten the question a few times (admittedly EE is weird).

@Brands are spells, so added cold will not affect it. Bosses start with 50% res, EE takes it to zero so you'll still see no vulnerability, but it's easy to see on mobs since they have base resists of zero.

@Daniil8888 - They should - nothing in their text implies they will not.

@Nihilum12345 - The chest is oddly rare on trade right now. In 3.9, I bought 6 link armor/ES chests, and hit them with life/chaos fossils to get 100+ life/chaos res...then vaaled five at a time. I managed to get one, but it's not a reliable method by any means.

@ShAd0w3d - I've considered it, but it's pretty tough using conventional methods. The skitterbots RMR is 8-9% (but costs 21% attack speed if compared to the ideal), and on an amulet it costs one skeleton to go redeemer, saving another 12.5%. Spider is the best, but unfortunately it is too hard to fit in without too much investment. We're also somewhat suffix starved.

@SpookyDucks - Thanks for the vouch! I added on the replica soul tether, and the pseudo Doryani's on it adds so much survivability - I'd missed that! It's the super budget version, but does have damage/resist costs as well.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация