💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
SpookyDucks написал:
Any idea what would be the next upgrade for me? Have done up at A6 sirus so far with no problems. Seems a +2 duration chest is out of the budget currently. +2 wands are like 8ex with decent stats. Would it be worth to save up for those right now, or is there something I'm missing still?

Also whats up with the basalt flask on the pob?

the basalt flask is your animate guardian iirc

Hi,
so I just got lucky in Alva Temple, and double corrupt my Triad Grip. I decided to switch from 0 to 2 curses, and bought a Doedre's Damning ring (+1 curse). Mainly because it was cheap. Do you guys have a better idea to use 2 curses ? Is it worth it from your POV ?

"
decapitatin написал:
"
SpookyDucks написал:
Any idea what would be the next upgrade for me? Have done up at A6 sirus so far with no problems. Seems a +2 duration chest is out of the budget currently. +2 wands are like 8ex with decent stats. Would it be worth to save up for those right now, or is there something I'm missing still?

Also whats up with the basalt flask on the pob?

the basalt flask is your animate guardian iirc

ah you're right. thanks
So, just got my +1 int gems amulet, and looking at PoB makes me amazed at how much Damage I have with this amount of investment.

Should my next investment be a decent 6l chest with the corrupt, or is anything else a cheaper upgrade option?
hi there guys! What is your opinion on the new replica soul tether?

It saves you 4 points in the tree vs the belt slot, but you get 26% of ES instead of 20%.

at lvl 91 i'm loosing 250hp and 300ES using the jewel (using a belt with 125 life and resistances) vs using replica soul tether
What's up with the +2 chest? I've been looking for one for days and only see one 3r3b with shitty stats for 4ex. I noticed a good amount of people have them though. Are they still rare or am I doing something wrong on the trade site?
So ditch the blasphemy setup in favor of skitter bots/bone chill and run a curse on hit ring? Minions can’t proc frostbite on hit I thought? What skill to we use to proc it?
"
tlambert01588 написал:
So ditch the blasphemy setup in favor of skitter bots/bone chill and run a curse on hit ring? Minions can’t proc frostbite on hit I thought? What skill to we use to proc it?

Your EE skill will proc it since spells hit too. If you're using frost bomb then only the explosion hits.
SKELETON ARCHERS: Apparently vicious projectiles is bugged and doesn't add damage to them. In the meantime, use damage on full life/slower proj/predator, but they should in theory fix this soon.

@Hjalm - My thoughts in the FAQs so far. I updated PoB and it's in there, but I suspect it's not working since gem levels are affecting its damage. Not sure which of the three (cold/phys/chaos) would be the best, but I suspect cold or phys (two socket tombfist) will win out.

@SpookyDucks - Your gear is great - you could either live search +2 chests, try to craft a +1 (warlord), an awakener orb'd amulet, or purchase a +1/+1 offhand wand. The cheap stuff is all covered (and what you have now can do everything in the game with no issues), so upgrades are going to start costing more now.

@Levah - With no AG with Elemental weakness, it doesn't hurt. Something that is not a curse would've been better than ele weakness though, because then you could add frostbite via a ring. Still, that will keep you a little safer.

@pHDeathCall - You could pick up a vengeful commander/first among equals medium for about 40c last I checked. Otherwise you look to be in the same boat as Spooky (see my comment to him above) where the upgrades will get more expensive since all the cheaper stuff is covered.

BTW - In the latest PoBs I've moved away from grave intentions - use it only with the expensive AG setup if you want to keep him alive at all costs.

@gasparoto1 - Honestly not a bad idea - defence catalysts can take it to 7% of life as ES too. Definitely a much cheaper option than a glorious vanity right now. If I can get my res sorted out, it's a much better option than the Belt of the Deceiver I'm still using at the very least.

@Vicious0093 - That one was my old one haha - sold it earlier today after I upgraded to my current one. They're usually not this rare and a few popped up per day from what I recall of past leagues. I've only seen four the last week by the way - two that I bought for personal use (one sold), one double corrupt for way too much, and an evasion one (trap for skel warriors!) that would only work for archers.

@tlambert01588 - Your EE proc (arma brand or other) will proc the curse on hit. I'm leaning more in favor of this option for sure though since it's more damage.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 1:36:40
I switched the two wands in your PoB for iron mass and now sit at 3m dps per skeleton. Currently lvl 75 and just melting everything. The sword is actually insane. I dont even have AG or support spectres yet. I proc the sword with spectral throw atm. Using a minion dmg sceptre in offhand for spell trigger, but might switch to shield later on and proc EE with cyclone and maybe CwC offering if i can afford the gem links. Damage should be sufficient so might go for a more tanky setup. I havent messed around with a chaos version. With maxed wither it might be about the same. Hatred aura scaling is just so insane so cold might be better.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация