Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
IShaka95 написал:
"
aka2411 написал:
Can someone give me some tips on upgrading gears to do simulacrum wave 20 reliably?

I personally left sold my second want, and switched to the block variant, with belly of the beast...6,2 k life, 75/51 block with rumi, not too much damage, like 350 per weapon, but that's enough i think..switched from avian to precision for critical and double dip hatred with triple jewel(1 large 2 socket, and 3 medium)
Killed Sirus 8 today and yesterday first 20 simulacrum, shaper and guardian are easy, uberelder have yet to try..

If u find lacking damage i figure out that a LOT comes from tree and jewels, all searching eye jewel should have double damage mod( like said in the guide, really change a lot from 120k per weapon to 300k per weapon) and still miss a few(they sell for 1ex each)...
But i think life and defence are far more important than damage, once u have 5 mln is enough for most things!!

How do you socket 3 medium jewels in one large with 2 sockets?
Последняя редакция: PsOfOs. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 22:11:57
"
IShaka95 написал:
"
Pampero написал:
Someone can explain me how avatar of fire works ??
Do i still need add fire+lighting damage on rings ?
Thanks in advance guys.

U do not take avatar of fire, u take the node that spawns with the timeless jewel, avatar of fire is terrible in this build^^ (it's explained in the guide)

This is false. AoF is just another way of playing this build
You can either save your points by not getting it, or get it and have a dps boost from frost bomb or as you said, get a timeless jewel to convert it to a new keystone
Do we really need to have a desecrate gem socketed at al times? I am asking, because I would really prefer to have both Dash + Second Wind and a Portal gem in my triads.
Guys please evaluate my build and tree, any shaper or elder influenced map Zana offers i die 6x before killing the boss, same with Sirus, just cant do it... weapons die and i die, just like no chance even moving around and jumping around like crazy
"
KatKira написал:
Do we really need to have a desecrate gem socketed at al times? I am asking, because I would really prefer to have both Dash + Second Wind and a Portal gem in my triads.

Gems kept in inventory is Desecrate (Second Wind), Multistrike (Melee Splash), Meatshield (Elemental Army) and occasionally Elemental Prolif. Though I have quite a significantly different setup than most.

Swap Desecrate with Second wind on bosses as well as for No Mana/Life regen mod map. Feasting fiends is amazing in so many ways, this is two of them.

Multistrike with Melee splash for bosses which was mentioned.

Elemental Army for bosses, Meatshield for some mapping which keeps the Kingmaker Guardian and Arena Master close.

Elemental Prolif if going into a death situation or hexproof maps. Zombies are always on the 1hander with Feeding frenzy and flesh offering, and swap them around with the frostbite ring to manually cast the offering.

Also have a fully upgraded spell totem skelly hungry loop boss ring which was useful earlier on, but not so much now -- I may use it again once I mess with the tree -- I have plenty of 'extra' everything right now in the defense dept don't need a ring slot for stats.

Lots of other things done a bit differently, but works for my plasystyle best so far. Going to mix the tree up again soon, but links and setup will mostly stay the same.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Hi,

I don't know if this was mentioned somewhere earlier but I've just realized that Fortress Covenant jewel negative impact of jewel radius ("Minions take 20% increased damage"), which is added (or even replacing our good passives) to each notable passive skills in radius, will not function in a Socket added by Cluster Jewel.
So we can have clear bonus of <=45% Minions Damage & <=12% Minions block attack & spell damage.
I've added that into small jewel socket added by cluster jewels on the left part of the tree.
I was trying to do Cortex just now and the end boss just totally wiped me and the AWs off
"
Primefunka написал:
Guys please evaluate my build and tree, any shaper or elder influenced map Zana offers i die 6x before killing the boss, same with Sirus, just cant do it... weapons die and i die, just like no chance even moving around and jumping around like crazy

"
Primefunka написал:
I was trying to do Cortex just now and the end boss just totally wiped me and the AWs off

Is your account private? Can't see your characters
Using this:

Just made this:

That second one shows a DPS loss on PoB. I thought it'd be better? The attack speed must be the cause?

I'm working on getting my Trigger craft unlocked. Either of these worth hanging onto? Or should I focus on making another wand?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Out of curiosity - How good do you think a Chains of Command AW build with Cold Iron Points would be?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация