Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Westwood1121 написал:
Using this:

Just made this:

That second one shows a DPS loss on PoB. I thought it'd be better? The attack speed must be the cause?

I'm working on getting my Trigger craft unlocked. Either of these worth hanging onto? Or should I focus on making another wand?

By the way, your Storm Needle wand with 11-20 added fire damage will not trigger EE. It needs to be damage added to spells.
"
Westwood1121 написал:
Using this:

Just made this:

That second one shows a DPS loss on PoB. I thought it'd be better? The attack speed must be the cause?

I'm working on getting my Trigger craft unlocked. Either of these worth hanging onto? Or should I focus on making another wand?

It'll be cheaper to just buy a wand and not gamble.
It can be hard to get the stats you want plus an open suffix.
If you're not going for +gem levels just buy one with minion damage added fire/lightning to spells and minion attack speed.
Movement speed you can craft on your rings and amulet.
"
"
Westwood1121 написал:
Using this:

Just made this:

By the way, your Storm Needle wand with 11-20 added fire damage will not trigger EE. It needs to be damage added to spells.

That spell damage I put on before I realized that it would not trigger EE. But the Lightning damage on the wand should be enough to trigger it, correct?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
PsOfOs написал:

If you're not going for +gem levels just buy one with minion damage added fire/lightning to spells and minion attack speed.

Fair enough. I've been buying fossils and using them, but no luck. I've probably put at least an ex into spamming chaos, scour/alch, and fossils trying to get something. Used a few Fear essences too.

Either way, I'm guessing that Storm Needle is the better of the two because of the higher attack speed?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Is there any reason u deleted example gear? As a newbie i was using it to search for simillar gear especially for early body armor :)

Thanks for great guide!
"
SoundOfSilence написал:
"
Primefunka написал:
Guys please evaluate my build and tree, any shaper or elder influenced map Zana offers i die 6x before killing the boss, same with Sirus, just cant do it... weapons die and i die, just like no chance even moving around and jumping around like crazy

"
Primefunka написал:
I was trying to do Cortex just now and the end boss just totally wiped me and the AWs off

Is your account private? Can't see your characters

Now its public, sorry
"
Westwood1121 написал:
"
PsOfOs написал:

Fair enough. I've been buying fossils and using them, but no luck. I've probably put at least an ex into spamming chaos, scour/alch, and fossils trying to get something. Used a few Fear essences too.

Either way, I'm guessing that Storm Needle is the better of the two because of the higher attack speed?

You don't perform any attack with the wand. And it doesn't affect your minions either.
If it doesn't state "minions do/have" then it doesn't do anything.
Attack speed on wands,cast speed,spell damage are worthless.
Only minion modifiers and +gem levels will help.
"
SoundOfSilence написал:
"
IShaka95 написал:
"
Pampero написал:
Someone can explain me how avatar of fire works ??
Do i still need add fire+lighting damage on rings ?
Thanks in advance guys.

U do not take avatar of fire, u take the node that spawns with the timeless jewel, avatar of fire is terrible in this build^^ (it's explained in the guide)

This is false. AoF is just another way of playing this build
You can either save your points by not getting it, or get it and have a dps boost from frost bomb or as you said, get a timeless jewel to convert it to a new keystone

Wait..how? maybe i'm missing something, but if u convert to cold how could AOF be good?? Missing some mechanics?

Thanks
"
eloshav написал:
Is there any reason u deleted example gear? As a newbie i was using it to search for simillar gear especially for early body armor :)

Thanks for great guide!

Buy a corrupted tabula rasa with +2 duration gem implicit, you can easily clear the whole game with it, and it cost only 10-12c

"
Primefunka написал:
"
SoundOfSilence написал:
"
Primefunka написал:
Guys please evaluate my build and tree, any shaper or elder influenced map Zana offers i die 6x before killing the boss, same with Sirus, just cant do it... weapons die and i die, just like no chance even moving around and jumping around like crazy

"
Primefunka написал:
I was trying to do Cortex just now and the end boss just totally wiped me and the AWs off

Is your account private? Can't see your characters

Now its public, sorry

I will advise you to sell your belly, and use the currency to buy a +2 wand with the trigger craft (around 3-4ex) and a corrupted tabula with +2 to duration gem (10c). Next, socket your skitterbots-bonechill in your boots instead of your wand, and move your carrion-feeding frenzy to the wand from your boots.

You don't need 3 life flasks and I see you have a corrupted blood jewel already, so you can replace the 3 life flask with Blood of the Karui, a basalt and a quartz flask. Since you already have immune to freeze/chill on your quicksilver, roll curse immunity and xx% armour for basalt and quartz.

Switch out flesh offering for bone offering, you will have enough damage from +2wand and +2chest, that you don't need the flesh offering. Bone offering is the single biggest defensive layer you have, use it!

Switch out steelskin for molten shell as well, since you are using Lioneye's remorse, you will have tons of armour and thus more buffer from molten shell than steelskin. This is why I suggested you to roll xx% armour on 1 of your flask, it will boost your armour higher and you should hit at the minimum 11k armour.

I recommend taking mystic bulwark notable as well, once you level up. Its 2 points for 8% spell block, 20% increased max mana, and %mana regeneration
"
IShaka95 написал:

Wait..how? maybe i'm missing something, but if u convert to cold how could AOF be good?? Missing some mechanics?

Thanks

AoF converts 50% of all your damage to fire, not cold. Which means now your bladefall will be doing fire damage as well, so you can save an affix on wands/rings/jewels etc, which would have been used for added fire/lightning damage to proc EE.

With AoF, you will be able to use frost bomb for the 25% cold exposure as well, since it now deals fire damage instead of cold damage, it won't mess up your EE

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация