Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

this is my shield, i'm not getting hardly any use out of the gems socketed, Convocation i cant use manually, and i hardly ever see steelskin used. :/

Последняя редакция: cett7777. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 21:08:10
@isspissdicounass: Thank you! Glad the build is working for you.

@cett7777: My suggestion would be to use a slightly lower level CWDT/Steelskin (I prefer level 15 CWDT, 18 Steelskin personally) and then you can just activate Convocation manually.
how is this build in this league?
"
@cett7777: My suggestion would be to use a slightly lower level CWDT/Steelskin (I prefer level 15 CWDT, 18 Steelskin personally) and then you can just activate Convocation manually.

thanks making that adjustment!

also bumping a earlier question: what awakened's are the priority or make the biggest differences, i have some exalts to spend :)
"
cett7777 написал:
"

thanks making that adjustment!

also bumping a earlier question: what awakened's are the priority or make the biggest differences, i have some exalts to spend :)

It depends somewhat on the rest of your setup- but probably Awakened Added Cold. Awakened Minion Damage and EDWA are roughly the same in impact. Awakened Multistrike is the highest DPS boost, but you may only be using Multistrike for bossing so its less a priority (also very expensive...)
Maybe discussed earlier in the many previous pages, but Brine Crown seems like a reasonable cheap helmet option. High life, 40 resist, high armor, easy blue sockets, freeze immunity, and extra armor and mana regen while stationary - such as when having to resummon minions during a fight.
Wanting to start this build, sirus, uber elder, can you do it without too many problems?
AW has no problems with bosses, they melt in mere seconds (<4-5sec for all elderslayers except drox obviously, ~20sec Oshabi etc) with investment. Without investment it might be 2-3x times slower but it'll still feel you have tons of deeps.

For major QOL if you got a 6l you can use unleash in AW instead of bladefall for mapping, summoning 4+ weapons at once speeds up mapping immensely. (without 6L AW your dps will probably take a huge hit from using elefocus/whatever you swap for unleash to enable this change).
Последняя редакция: Airbasex. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 21:20:52
"
Airbasex написал:
AW has no problems with bosses, they melt in mere seconds (<4-5sec for all elderslayers except drox obviously, ~20sec Oshabi etc) with investment. Without investment it might be 2-3x times slower but it'll still feel you have tons of deeps.

For major QOL if you got a 6l you can use unleash in AW instead of bladefall for mapping, summoning 4+ weapons at once speeds up mapping immensely. (without 6L AW your dps will probably take a huge hit from using elefocus/whatever you swap for unleash to enable this change).

Unleash sounds interesting, but yeah hard to make work, i can't really remove anything cuz its all damage related lol, maybe minion damage or hypothermia. i blaze through mapping as it is just summoning 5 AW from bladefall then start running and just animating red weapons from loot filter

I was thinking of replacing Steelskin in my CWDT setup, as i just realized it conflicts with Bone Armor, Enfeeble is about the only good option right?

If i straight up removed CWDT i'd have 2 empty gem slots for something else not sure though
Последняя редакция: cett7777. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 17:35:37
"
cett7777 написал:

Unleash sounds interesting, but yeah hard to make work, i can't really remove anything cuz its all damage related lol, maybe minion damage or hypothermia. i blaze through mapping as it is just summoning 5 AW from bladefall then start running and just animating red weapons from loot filter

I was thinking of replacing Steelskin in my CWDT setup, as i just realized it conflicts with Bone Armor, Enfeeble is about the only good option right?

If i straight up removed CWDT i'd have 2 empty gem slots for something else not sure though

You don't really need CWDT, glancing blows+Rumi+bone armor make an excellent defensive mechanic, as long as you keep moving and don't make obvious mistakes you just won't die. Atm it looks like I'll be able to hit 100 just by mapping without any breach/harb rotations on AW, if no misplays happen you just stay alive. Lost an AG on Sirus once, though :(

Mapping wise yeah, we don't ever need unleash since you can theoretically don't summon any weapons at all to start the map, carrion golem alone is capable of killing some trash mobs :)
Последняя редакция: Airbasex. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 19:55:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация