Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Hi,

I decided to try out this build this league, and I'm loving it so far! Just two questions that I have though.

1. It says on the guide that the Surrender can apply intimidate for extra damage, but I've checked the surrender shield, I don't see anywhere that it can apply intimidate? It only has it on the non-upgraded The Anticipation shield, is there something I'm not getting?

2. With lvl 25 raise specter we can raise 3 specters. On top of the power and frenzy chieftains, I'm not sure which 3rd specter is best? Redemption sentries seem to just be OP in general, using it for extra chills and freezes. Same as frost sentinels. I heard that Kitava Demons have culling strike, though I"m not sure that's true. There's also the Undying evangelist for the bubble.

For now what I've decided though is Ruins Hellions, with the rallying cry's taunt and damage debuff on the enemy, as well as if I understood the skill correctly it gives some nice bonus damage to our weapons as well.

I was wondering what your thoughts were, or if you are running some other specters?

Cheers
"
wizerdlol написал:
Hi,

I decided to try out this build this league, and I'm loving it so far! Just two questions that I have though.

1. It says on the guide that the Surrender can apply intimidate for extra damage, but I've checked the surrender shield, I don't see anywhere that it can apply intimidate? It only has it on the non-upgraded The Anticipation shield, is there something I'm not getting?

2. With lvl 25 raise specter we can raise 3 specters. On top of the power and frenzy chieftains, I'm not sure which 3rd specter is best? Redemption sentries seem to just be OP in general, using it for extra chills and freezes. Same as frost sentinels. I heard that Kitava Demons have culling strike, though I"m not sure that's true. There's also the Undying evangelist for the bubble.

For now what I've decided though is Ruins Hellions, with the rallying cry's taunt and damage debuff on the enemy, as well as if I understood the skill correctly it gives some nice bonus damage to our weapons as well.

I was wondering what your thoughts were, or if you are running some other specters?

Cheers

You are correct about The Surrender - I had it confused for the un-upgraded version, which I've used in the past on an Animate Guardian to get Intimidate. I'll fix that reference when I next update, as the Surrender does indeed not help DPS.

About spectres - I think the best 3rd one to use is Arena Master, which spawns from Drox's portals. It applies a very strong 40% movement/cast/attack speed buff every 8 seconds. I'll put that in the guide as well in next update.
Significant update: some tweaks to support gem setup, new POB for 3.11, as well as a video for the new league which I hope will be helpful. Check it out!
Hey guys, need help with POB. Not sure if my dps is really that low or that I mis-configured it. Feels like it should be showing more.

Would also appreciate any advice on gears or jewels. Thanks in advance!!

https://pastebin.com/dZLfyj8a

Edit: Attached EQ.

Последняя редакция: kingyang16. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 23:01:23
"
kingyang16 написал:
Hey guys, need help with POB. Not sure if my dps is really that low or that I mis-configured it. Feels like it should be showing more.

I think you just need to make sure that POB is showing the correct Animate Weapon gem (the one with supports, not one that you're leveling off-hand). Also need to set the shock effect from Skitterbots in Config. After doing that, I see 388K DPS per weapon, or 6.6M DPS with all 17 - pretty good!

As a note, you're not benefiting from Glancing Blows much at all right now, as you need a shield that gives Recover Life on Block in order for it to help mitigate damage more.
"
"
kingyang16 написал:

I think you just need to make sure that POB is showing the correct Animate Weapon gem (the one with supports, not one that you're leveling off-hand). Also need to set the shock effect from Skitterbots in Config. After doing that, I see 388K DPS per weapon, or 6.6M DPS with all 17 - pretty good!

As a note, you're not benefiting from Glancing Blows much at all right now, as you need a shield that gives Recover Life on Block in order for it to help mitigate damage more.

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply. Will save up for a better shield, maybe that's why i've been dying quite a bit. Regarding my dps, will it come close to 700k(like yours) with your cluster setup? Or do i need the saqawal also?
Keep in mind that 700k DPS is with Multistrike in for single target. With Melee Splash, the damage is pretty comparable between our builds. Saqawal doesn't do all that much for DPS, it's just nice for faster clearing.

I do recommend going for cluster jewels though, they're a lot more efficient than the nodes on the tree.

"
Keep in mind that 700k DPS is with Multistrike in for single target. With Melee Splash, the damage is pretty comparable between our builds. Saqawal doesn't do all that much for DPS, it's just nice for faster clearing.

I do recommend going for cluster jewels though, they're a lot more efficient than the nodes on the tree.

Hey sorry to bother again, but my dps doesnt seem to be able to hit 500k even with clusters, multistrike and manual frostbite curse(-44%) at lv 100. Am I doing something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/ixtxnNwU
Последняя редакция: kingyang16. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 2:07:43
Frostbite shouldn't be at -44 resists on bosses, as they have reduced effect of curses on them.

In the config settings, you should check Shock Effect as 36%, for the stacked Skitterbots shocking/chilling aura with Bonechill. Also, if using Renewal clusters, check Minions Always on Full Life.

https://pastebin.com/BprBzCv1
Regarding setting Shock Effect at 36%.

There is a bug in POB fork where it applies Shock Effect twice for minions. You can see this by hovering over MH Eff DPS Mod in the Calc tab. So, for more accurate results, I would set it to 18% until it is fixed by the POB team.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация