Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Also for all of you that play the build, you should definitely check this out:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/l40ja0/psa_the_screech_debuff_from_primal_crushclaw/

Basically, the Primal Crushclaw gives enemies a 50% increased cold damage taken debuff. That is 50% MORE damage for the duration, which is huge for this build.
Последняя редакция: Mavenclaw. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 3:54:34
Hi Thanatoz,

I played your Agnostic version last league and took it up to Level 96 and Awakener 8. I found the build performed very well in most circumstances, but I ran into trouble in certain boss encounters and I wondered if you had any suggestions about what I could do about it.

DPS and survivability were fine, and I was able to do Sirus at A8 deathless. But Shaper was incredibly difficult to kill and Guardian of the Phoenix was completely impossible.

I have 3 Renewal nodes, Feasting Fiends, Dread March, Fortify from my AG and all the minion life and leech/regen nodes you recommended. But in the Shaper encounter, his area attacks would destroy my weapons so fast, it was very difficult to maintain much damage against him and the fight was very long with continual resummoning.

Guardian of the Phoenix I was completely unable to finish the fight. His fire AOE would instantly destroy all my minions. I'd leave the arena, resummon all my weapons and re-enter, only to have all my minions destroyed again 2 seconds later. I eventually gave up and killed him with another character.

Any suggestions for how to make my minions survive encounters like this?
Последняя редакция: theta40. Время: 29 янв. 2021 г., 15:43:28
"
theta40 написал:
Hi Thanatoz,

I played your Agnostic version last league and took it up to Level 96 and Awakener 8. I found the build performed very well in most circumstances, but I ran into trouble in certain boss encounters and I wondered if you had any suggestions about what I could do about it.

DPS and survivability were fine, and I was able to do Sirus at A8 deathless. But Shaper was incredibly difficult to kill and Guardian of the Phoenix was completely impossible.

I have 3 Renewal nodes, Feasting Fiends, Dread March, Fortify from my AG and all the minion life and leech/regen nodes you recommended. But in the Shaper encounter, his area attacks would destroy my weapons so fast, it was very difficult to maintain much damage against him and the fight was very long with continual resummoning.

Guardian of the Phoenix I was completely unable to finish the fight. His fire AOE would instantly destroy all my minions. I'd leave the arena, resummon all my weapons and re-enter, only to have all my minions destroyed again 2 seconds later. I eventually gave up and killed him with another character.

Any suggestions for how to make my minions survive encounters like this?

I think life from death is a must for the build
Hi,

This is my first time trying this build out, and I wanted to try varying it, but I have a question. I tried using frostbite in a profane proxy ring since we are already using skitterbots + bonechill. But it doesn't seem to work together with bonechill for some reason? I don't see any reason why this shouldn't work, since only frostbite is a hex, but in PoB it says that my dps increases when I disable frostbite. What is the issue here?
"
bearkerb написал:
Hi,

This is my first time trying this build out, and I wanted to try varying it, but I have a question. I tried using frostbite in a profane proxy ring since we are already using skitterbots + bonechill. But it doesn't seem to work together with bonechill for some reason? I don't see any reason why this shouldn't work, since only frostbite is a hex, but in PoB it says that my dps increases when I disable frostbite. What is the issue here?

Skitterbot shock is 15% increased dmg taken base.
Looking at the gem link setup in PoB. It seems like you get a better DPS bonus using Awakened Cold damage support vs Awakened Melee physical damage. I'm using the community edition to be able to check minion DPS. Does this sound right? I know the guide suggests Awakened Melee physical vs Awakened Cold damage (the way I read it at least)
Dying once in maven arena and u kinda need to pay for help, a bit sad......
Ignore my last post about added cold damage being better, I forgot to check the "Is Intimidated" box off. Makes more sense now

The thing I'm trying to figure out now is if animating lingering blades is just straight up better than weapons that drop. Even with the cloak of Tawm most magic weapons end up with a lower DPS than the Lingering blades (due to the damage bonus animate weapon gives them). This also shows that just plain white weapons also seem to be worse than the lingering blades as well since they don't get the animate weapon damage bonus.

Can anyone else confirm this with me? I've been messing with PoB for a while now testing out different weapon stats that I've found drop and it just seems like lingering blades are the better choice, and you shouldn't bother trying to cast it on dropped weapons at all.
Help me please. I started playing with animate weapon and and I don’t know how best to do it. Most don't even know about this skill. I started playing through physical damage and was in no hurry to buy expensive items. Noticed some problems with the survival of spectres monkeys, experimented with support stones for them. I could not find what specific spectres are needed for this build.
Planned to use Perfidy Glorious Plate to use two racks with generosity and and vulnerability in the form of an aura with amulet without mana reservation. I also use the aura of vitality. Until I figured out how to increase survival, I use Immortal Call when taking damage.
I looked closely at the option using Chains of Command, but did not like the troubles with the bottle with worms and read here that the damage is so less, is it so?
I also read here that it is better to convert physical damage to cold. Is it really that much better? Then I will have to change something, including the quality stones, which I myself have pumped :(

Sorry for my English.
Последняя редакция: Kolyan04031986. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 15:58:35
"
DarkAvenger211 написал:
Ignore my last post about added cold damage being better, I forgot to check the "Is Intimidated" box off. Makes more sense now

The thing I'm trying to figure out now is if animating lingering blades is just straight up better than weapons that drop. Even with the cloak of Tawm most magic weapons end up with a lower DPS than the Lingering blades (due to the damage bonus animate weapon gives them). This also shows that just plain white weapons also seem to be worse than the lingering blades as well since they don't get the animate weapon damage bonus.

Can anyone else confirm this with me? I've been messing with PoB for a while now testing out different weapon stats that I've found drop and it just seems like lingering blades are the better choice, and you shouldn't bother trying to cast it on dropped weapons at all.

It is. Lingering blades have overall high attack speed and crit rate and the added damage is cool.

With cloak out you can set the filter to only show good weapons tho i guess.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация