Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Kolyan04031986 написал:
Help me please. I started playing with animate weapon and and I don’t know how best to do it. Most don't even know about this skill. I started playing through physical damage and was in no hurry to buy expensive items. Noticed some problems with the survival of spectres monkeys, experimented with support stones for them. I could not find what specific spectres are needed for this build.
Planned to use Perfidy Glorious Plate to use two racks with generosity and and vulnerability in the form of an aura with amulet without mana reservation. I also use the aura of vitality. Until I figured out how to increase survival, I use Immortal Call when taking damage.
I looked closely at the option using Chains of Command, but did not like the troubles with the bottle with worms and read here that the damage is so less, is it so?
I also read here that it is better to convert physical damage to cold. Is it really that much better? Then I will have to change something, including the quality stones, which I myself have pumped :(

Sorry for my English.

Impale and cold runs for similiar damage. Assuming you run pride and blood and sand maim, probably with the impale banner.

Not sure about impresence for ammulet.

Ghosts go with the setup in the guide - blood magic and ele army in a +2 helm. Or if you hate monkey survival too much you can use 3 crabby, they seem to increase enemy cold damage taken... Oh well you are physical, option out.
Impresence Onyx Amulet
Vulnerability has 100% reduced Mana Reservation if Cast as an Aura
+
Melee Physical Damage Support
I mean.

Will I be able to use 3 spectres, when can I take the third Arena Master?
Последняя редакция: Kolyan04031986. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 15:04:35
"
sSs1897 написал:
Impale and cold runs for similiar damage. Assuming you run pride and blood and sand maim, probably with the impale banner.

The radius of the stand is very small. So I thought about Perfidy
Glorious Plate with 2 banners. And what is cold runs?
Последняя редакция: Kolyan04031986. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 15:34:00
Moved to helm with saquawal chest, should be close to final where I slam a life on helm and grab a frac minion double dmg/ +2 trigger wand.
https://pastebin.com/igmWfZJu
For reference.
Note that AG stats are in flask. Spectres are blue/green chieftain and crabby. Arena master proved to be way more annoying than I can stand.
Последняя редакция: sSs1897. Время: 7 февр. 2021 г., 15:50:13
"
sSs1897 написал:
Moved to helm with saquawal chest, should be close to final where I slam a life on helm and grab a frac minion double dmg/ +2 trigger wand.
For reference.
Note that AG stats are in flask. Spectres are blue/green chieftain and crabby. Arena master proved to be way more annoying than I can stand.

Where I can find that crabby and what does he give?? I asked, but everyone was surprised and did not understand what I mean.
Blue and green chieftain is this Host Chieftain and Carnage Chieftain?
Последняя редакция: Kolyan04031986. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 3:50:13
"
Kolyan04031986 написал:
"
sSs1897 написал:
For reference.

Where I can find that crabby and what does he give?? I asked, but everyone was surprised and did not understand what I mean.
Blue and green chieftain is this Host Chieftain and Carnage Chieftain?

Name is actually primal crushclaw and just go to global 6666. He gives a debuff causing increased cold dmg taken. Chieftains are those yeah.
i have been trying to find a primal crushclaw for so long, also when i did get a harvest with it, its body disappeared rather quickly, and i wasnt bone offering or anything, it just melted away fast, is this normal?
"
cett7777 написал:
i have been trying to find a primal crushclaw for so long, also when i did get a harvest with it, its body disappeared rather quickly, and i wasnt bone offering or anything, it just melted away fast, is this normal?

Desecrate.
Global 6666.
got it! nice, you guys use primal + ape for charges right? im tired of that damn banging on shield guy lol
"
cett7777 написал:
got it! nice, you guys use primal + ape for charges right? im tired of that damn banging on shield guy lol

Yeah he is annoying af

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация