Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

I mean you can use Dash as movement speed in top of Second wind and have the blade generation for weapons there as well, all of those are Dex gems. So using those 4 slots in gloves aren't as hard as see at first. I will like for example have Fortify Shield Charge there but if you want cold dmg you can find ways around it.
"

Unfortunately I have no way to directly compare DPS against his build because I can't add Triad Grip into his setup without running across the accuracy issue. But I'm getting marginally better DPS just by having Hatred/Bonechill effect, without even doing the full cold conversion to double dip off Hatred...

I'm just going to leave it at that.

I edited my comment above, just thro on 1000 minion accuracy on another item and then put Triad Grip in. He uses a level 1 AW gem, so PoB uses level 1 accuracy. At level 20 we will be at 100% chance to hit even without Command of the Pit.
"
"
aWildOzzy написал:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQdPsXIcBRg&t=1s

That's his impromptu youtube channel, and video in particular, while his account is hacked

My issue with it is that his PoB seems to be different than mine, even after I've imported it.

I imported his build, changed nothing except to add EE on the tree and switch to cold setup...

His DPS per minion (with Impale): 971k
DPS for Cold Conversion (same tree etc): 982k

Switched out his 2 Cold Iron Points for the minion wand he had in the POB and a non-useful shield.

Anyway yeah, cold does more damage. It's close apparently. However, he does have to be dual wielding CIP and not use a shield so some definite sacrifice in defenses. Also does not include any damage he's losing due to monster armor.

POB I modified: https://pastebin.com/fds9S7cU

Edit: I just realized the setup I changed didn't even have Triad Grip in it. For some reason, taking out the two-socket (!) Command of the Pit from the build he has up causes damage to drop by 75% (!). I'm totally at a loss for what is going on with that. I assume something to do with minion accuracy?

Would you use the same tree he's using? or some differences? How else might we optimize it with regards to using Command of the Pit? Still try to get the conversion, or some other setup? idk if his pob accounts for impale, etc?
"
Mecielle написал:
"

Unfortunately I have no way to directly compare DPS against his build because I can't add Triad Grip into his setup without running across the accuracy issue. But I'm getting marginally better DPS just by having Hatred/Bonechill effect, without even doing the full cold conversion to double dip off Hatred...

I'm just going to leave it at that.

I edited my comment above, just thro on 1000 minion accuracy on another item and then put Triad Grip in. He uses a level 1 AW gem, so PoB uses level 1 accuracy. At level 20 we will be at 100% chance to hit even without Command of the Pit.

Okay, after adding +1000 accuracy onto the nerf flask, and with Triad Grip: 1.1M DPS per minion using cold, or about 13% better damage.
My modified POB: https://pastebin.com/UZVZVrWe

His original one: https://pastebin.com/rqvvkM4r

(Have to have latest update to POB or won't work)

Edit: blah, even that doesn't work because I had to switch his CIPs for a wand. Took off the wand, then added exposure from AG in my setup, Cold has even 1M DPS per minion.
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 0:14:59
"

Okay, after adding +1000 accuracy onto the nerf flask, and with Triad Grip: 1.1M DPS per minion using cold, or about 13% better damage.
https://pastebin.com/UZVZVrWe

Well, you put in a wand. Since the Cold Iron Point's do absolutely nothing in his PoB, it would only be fair to not use a wand in yours. And when the CIP's start working in PoB (as soon as LocalIdentity updates the gem with the physical tag) I am pretty sure cold has no way to come even close to phys impale.

Levels don't just increase damage, levels give more max AW's, so +6 from CIP's vs +2 from a wand/shield might actually be 2 AW's more.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 0:16:33
I don't have a lot of dexterity when I play so I try and limit the amount of piano playing I need to do.

As such, is there a support gem I could replace Deathmark with or is that too important?
"
Mecielle написал:
"

Well, you put in a wand. Since the Cold Iron Point's do absolutely nothing in his PoB, it would only be fair to not use a wand in yours. And when the CIP's start working in PoB I am pretty sure cold has no way to come even close to phys impale, even with dual wielding +2 wands. Levels don't just increase damage, levels give more max AW's, so +6 from CIP vs +2 from a wand/shield might actually be 2 AW's more.

Eh, see the edit, added elemental exposure from AG and took out wands. 1M DPS per with no weapon/shield equipped.

Going really nuts, could add in something like a Hatred String of Servitude for 10% more DPS to cold. Phys POB also doesn't include monster armor ratings...
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 0:20:34
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
I don't have a lot of dexterity when I play so I try and limit the amount of piano playing I need to do.

As such, is there a support gem I could replace Deathmark with or is that too important?

Yes, it's easily replaced. One of Hypothermia/Multistrike/Ruthless or similar will all give comparable DPS to Deathmark.
"
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Yes, it's easily replaced. One of Hypothermia/Multistrike/Ruthless or similar will all give comparable DPS to Deathmark.

Cool, I will play around in POB. Thanks.
"
"
Mecielle написал:
"

Well, you put in a wand. Since the Cold Iron Point's do absolutely nothing in his PoB, it would only be fair to not use a wand in yours. And when the CIP's start working in PoB I am pretty sure cold has no way to come even close to phys impale, even with dual wielding +2 wands. Levels don't just increase damage, levels give more max AW's, so +6 from CIP vs +2 from a wand/shield might actually be 2 AW's more.

Eh, see the edit, added elemental exposure from AG and took out wands. 1M DPS per with no weapon/shield equipped.

Going really nuts, could add in something like a Hatred String of Servitude for 10% more DPS to cold. Phys POB also doesn't include monster armor ratings...

Well, I guess we gotta wait and see how many AW's we can add with CIP. But if it is +2, cold has no way to come close in either clear speed or single target.

Luckily there is not a lot of moving around to do to switch between phys and cold if it turns out cold can outperform phys impale in the endgame, which I highly doubt, but hey, maybe it turns out that + gem levels aren't as good as we assume.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 0:43:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация