Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Well I guess I'll go phys and we can compare later on.
You don't have to piano play Deathmark. It is only needed for rare enemies and above that can survive your horde for more than a few seconds. Last league I played skellies and I really only used it on bosses and metamorphs.
Another topic. As someone that has played a ton of minion builds recently, but never AW: How is their default AI for clearing? Good enough without Feeding Frenzy?

Because if not, it might actually become a double support switch for me between single target and clearing (Feeding Frenzy and Melee Splash), even with the nerf to Feeding Frenzy, Aggressive AI is pretty much a must have for high clear speed in other minion builds.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 0:53:54
Is Vengeful Commander worth considering as a cluster jewel? 30% increased effect of Hatred seems pretty sick.
"
Illuzionchai написал:
Is Vengeful Commander worth considering as a cluster jewel? 30% increased effect of Hatred seems pretty sick.

Definitely. "Vengeful Commander" for the cold version and "Rotten Claws" for the phys version seem to be the top choices for cluster jewels as far as I see it.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 1:01:27
"
aWildOzzy написал:
Well I guess I'll go phys and we can compare later on.

Can you post a POB when you feel ready, for pure Phy?

I am interested in the gem and aura set up.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Illuzionchai написал:

Definitely. "Vengeful Commander" for the cold version and "Rotten Claws" for the phys version seem to be the top choices for cluster jewels as far as I see it.

I am still a bit unsure how to use the new jewels.

Will the socket to the left of the Tireless notable be the correct one to place it in?
@MoLoK13

Thanks for posting your build, the last time I played AW was when Jorrhast's Blacksteel was introduced. I remembered that it wasn't very good, but it was a lot of fun. I'm really happy to be able to play AW again.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Illuzionchai написал:

I am still a bit unsure how to use the new jewels.

Will the socket to the left of the Tireless notable be the correct one to place it in?

Yes, any outer 3 passive jewel socket. I plan to grab the one besides Minion Instability since I also want to get Death Attunement.

How to use them is explained in detail here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2783927
Is there a way to share frenzy or power charges with your minions? Harmony of purpose only works for players.

If there was a way farrul's fur with the boots might be worth using if you don't need the +1 chest level to gems very badly. It gives intimidating cry which is attack speed allies and cast speed self rotating buffs. And it generates both power/frenzy charges for yourself. Would be real nice if your spectres are not generating them.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация