[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Ill just play it as is then, its kinda nice not having to be in melee range all the time anyways. On bosses I hang back a bit and just throw in some storm brands, such a nice build.

Really glad I found something close to 3.9 necromancer OP level thats just as easy to play.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 14:17:23
I played with the flame golems like 4-5 leagues ago when the new primordial amulet came out and I believe before I got the amulet I just used skeletons and spectres along with the golems.

I first focused on getting 2 clayshapers and the boots for the extra spectre.
So after you do second lab you have something like 5-6 golems, 3-4 spectres and a bunch of skeletons or zombies.

I believe I didn't switch to full golems before I have the anima stone not sure how the pure golem damage is without anima stone and believe I used might back then not sure if it is still used in the current build?

The respec isn't the problem compared to the costs of the jewels you need so just take whatever minion nodes you want, you really want to pick the top minion nodes for the extra skeleton and spectre and then it is up to whatever you like.
Bamper, have you seen this video yet,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6H1uDDKWKI

He has some interesting takes on the stone golem build, his is a bit different but the cold point daggers do look really interesting, plus the optimized skill tree for the new voices jewels.

Just curious what your observations would be on it.
hmmm.... i am not sure. He has a Point with the Voices juwel, but i dont think the Passiv skilltree is optimal. he has so many weard things noted.

The gear is good thinking, but nood good at all. Look at his Resis, he barely comes over 75%, and dont habe a Essence Worm eather, no MOM.

His Weapons and chest are kinda weard.

i dont know.

but i am not the guy who made this Thread, so, just my 2 cents :D

SB
Hello,

I have some questions regarding Vaal haste..

1. How do you obtain 20% Vaal Haste gem on SSF? Do I just keep corrupting 20% Haste and hope that I'll get a Vaal version and also keep running Val dungeons?

2. On Convoking Wand version Vaal Haste is linked with Cast When Damage Taken on gloves. Does that mean it will reserve my mana when I'm hit, or will it not reserve any mana at all even when cast? Also how do we use Vaal Haste when linked with Cast When Damage Taken?
Considering this build for 3.10 and have 2 questions if someone can answer me:

1:How does this build perform on t16 blighted maps?
2:Does it have enough survival/damage to make for easy t19 maps (triple +1 unique watchstones)?

Thanks in advance for the answer
"
ExtoExta написал:
Hello,

I have some questions regarding Vaal haste..

1. How do you obtain 20% Vaal Haste gem on SSF? Do I just keep corrupting 20% Haste and hope that I'll get a Vaal version and also keep running Val dungeons?

2. On Convoking Wand version Vaal Haste is linked with Cast When Damage Taken on gloves. Does that mean it will reserve my mana when I'm hit, or will it not reserve any mana at all even when cast? Also how do we use Vaal Haste when linked with Cast When Damage Taken?

An aura will never be procced same as a vaal version of the skill.
The only reason why vaal haste is in there is simply because there is space there and nothing else that is better to put on together with the cast when damage taken.

This build will never ever work for SSF simply because you will never be that lucky to find the anima stone or enough primordial jewels to make the anima stone.

So if you plan on going SSF skip pretty much all builds that require uniques to make it work.
"
Tim00 написал:
Considering this build for 3.10 and have 2 questions if someone can answer me:

1:How does this build perform on t16 blighted maps?
2:Does it have enough survival/damage to make for easy t19 maps (triple +1 unique watchstones)?

Thanks in advance for the answer

The stone golems do a lot of aoe damage and they also taunt so that is perfect for blighted maps.

Because of the minions it is also less likely to get hit and since you have MoM you also have 30% damage reduction that way.
Because you don't have to cast that many things you can focus a lot more on your surroundings which also results in less damage and deaths.
Hi, guys. Do anyone know leveling guide for this build? Or bamper1 will prepare leveling guide before league starts?
Would this even be good for cluster jewels? you use alot of points going around grabing all the jewel slots you can.
Последняя редакция: deadmeat9. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 17:07:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация