[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Tim00 написал:
Considering this build for 3.10 and have 2 questions if someone can answer me:

1:How does this build perform on t16 blighted maps?
2:Does it have enough survival/damage to make for easy t19 maps (triple +1 unique watchstones)?

Thanks in advance for the answer

Only reason im here is b/c I already ran juiced t16s, blights, and all guardians/conquerors on a cheapo clayshaper/victarios loadout.

I simply was trying the build out for a couple days between leagues, it works fine, one of the few things period that actually does all content and not just trash maps well.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 17:13:15
"
Pundy4ok написал:
Hi, guys. Do anyone know leveling guide for this build? Or bamper1 will prepare leveling guide before league starts?

Would be pretty nice, if a leveling guide would be available :)
I kinda got a crush on this build, but I'm a noob and would love to get some more info on the leveling process before the league starts.

Thanks in advance for your work!

PS: Found the post on page 5 by now, as a start :)
Последняя редакция: Cranymoo. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 21:38:36
He did give some examples on page 5, showing very common and heavily used methods, SRS/zombies, and self cast arc.

If you are having trouble finding something though make sure you glance at the other thread, his ice golem build is identical minus the 6 link and has 160+ pages.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 17:53:35
How is this build leveling? Smooth league starter?
For everyone looking at the POB's make sure to check: Is the enemy a boss? and the damage drops significantly. Still going to league start with it but the DPS is not as high as it shows in POB.
"
agates911 написал:
For everyone looking at the POB's make sure to check: Is the enemy a boss? and the damage drops significantly. Still going to league start with it but the DPS is not as high as it shows in POB.

A8 guardians and conquerors are a joke, you drop a few storm brands from a safe distance and let the minions work, im in a crappy clayshaper layout that I threw together in an hour when the league ended and we got dumped onto standard.

I have no awakened gems, no lv21 gems, lv3 empowers etc, you will have no trouble with endgame content aslong as you grab the jewels he laid out at start.

I dont waste time on any of these theory crafted forum builds b/c they all say the same crap, 78 kajillion shaper dps, tanky, all content deathless then you take the time to level it and gear it and you realize its fkng trash. You basically have to maintain a soul ripper and vaal molten shell and 4 other flasks nonstop to kill anything.

I actually played this, ran all the t16 maps, popped the guardians and conquerors etc the last couple days in crap gear and it works fine.

Its beyond easy to play, the victarios shield/necromatic aegis trick keeps you stocked on frenzy charges so you basically have 100% uptime phase run, you just run through the entire map, no stopping, no smashing buttons or flasks. The only time I press anything besides phase run is on bosses, I drop a few storm brands, thats literally it.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 22:42:49
It's "standard" practice to have your POB to Shaper DPS, for comparison purposes. But yes, golemancer is a good build, no one disputes that.

I've run ice golems a few times, I often feel like melee splash is required for mapping with ice golems. Might try out stone golems to see if they can clear well without needing a gem swap for bossing. Looks easy enough to switch back and forth though.

I'm considering using elemental army for the helmet golems, the empower doesn't really do a lot for them - only gets you 1% phys damage reduction on the chaos golem and a bit of cast speed. Does that translate to a big loss of phys reduction after the added golem effectiveness? The POB doesn't seem to show any difference in phys damage reduction when you remove empower. Elemental army will reduce boss resistance for more hatred/RotC DPS.
I cant speak to the ice golems but youll have massive aoe with the stone golems, I read through out his ice golem thread people complaining about aoe and difficulty with blight maps.

I had no such issues with either and the OP himself says he personally prefers the stone golems too, I think it just went under the radar.

I know during metamorph on poe.ninja there were only like 5 people literally using stone golems on a 6 link so its just something everyone over looked.

Im going to go ahead and league start with my necro again, doing a few things differently since they gutted the way we stack strength and ES but I will absolutely level this stone golem build early on when I can afford the set of jewels.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 0:53:30
Hi guys i made a guide how i made my +2 convoking wand for golemancer
Link for guide : https://youtu.be/ElT5k--BR4M

Its my first video so please dont kill me :) I will be very happy if you can tell me what i did wrong , what should i improve or mayby you dont want to see this kind of stuff.

Have fun
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
Hello,
still thinking about a league starter - but as i read from the cold version thread, its basically not the best idea because it only starts to work properly once you have enough currency for at least some of the jewels, is this correct?

Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация