[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

Hey, i've been playing this build as my starter, and it felt really good, now i have all the items you recomend, besides cinderswallow and the big helmet, feels really op, also the damage you get after getting the last lab is immense.

Was just wandering, what's the catalyst that boosts the rings converted damage?

Edit just bought the helmet, even tho I have to divine it! :D

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Genestella. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 3:06:09
No time to run thru 13 pages of posts. So just wanting to know how your running 2 heralds and wrath? That's 100% reserved?!? Didn't really see anything addressing that. Unless it's in the passive tree and just wasn't mentioned?
"
Dreyloch666 написал:
No time to run thru 13 pages of posts. So just wanting to know how your running 2 heralds and wrath? That's 100% reserved?!? Didn't really see anything addressing that. Unless it's in the passive tree and just wasn't mentioned?

Pretty sure it has to do with ascendancy Mastermind of Discord. 25% reduced mana reservation of herald skills.
Yeah, just looked again. I see it now....carry on!
"
Joomin написал:
Quick question, probably obvious answer but im slow. Does Kinetic Bolt benefit from weapon modifiers "Adds # to # (Elem) damage to Spells".

I know it benefits from % increases provided from passives but im curious if it is also affected by item flat spell damage modifiers? Thanks!

"Adds # to # (Elem) damage to Spells" isn't a "weapon modifiers", it can be had on any number of things. local damage is ( "adds x+x damage), that's what you want, NOT "adds x+x to spells".
what about this build on a occulist with double curses by spellslinger? would be also a good option? there's so much good nodes on that ascendency
Any idea by now how this build will perform in endgame? With proper investment of course.
Another question... instead wrath, wouldn't be better to invest on spellslinger+arc(or any other gem) and use 3 heralds?
"
Joomin написал:
I just want to say thank you for setting up and linking the Items with their weighted values for trading. What a huge convenience. Thank you!

Also for leveling ive been using Spellslinger > Frostbolt > Vortex > Hypothermia with a socketed Frozen Trail.

Hi Joomin!

That option sound really good, but, what exactly means "socketed Frozen Trail."?
@AziiRe

I was thinking to use 2 spellslinger one with wave of conviction, the other with Arc or Glacial cascade. Sounds good in theory...

Edit: I was watching yesterday's Mathil's Twitch and he has something that's calling my attention he is using wand + shield to use Shield Charge + Fortify Support

Its sounds good, maybe for early maps. What do you all think?
Последняя редакция: Sanfear. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 4:39:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация