[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

Just got to mapping, having an alright time with clearing but I seem to struggle a lot on yellow mobs and bosses, the single target feels really underwhelming and it makes me worried for late game, any advice?

I'm also using Arc + spell singer + controlled destruction in replacement of CWDT for the time being.
"
Aychu написал:
Just got to mapping, having an alright time with clearing but I seem to struggle a lot on yellow mobs and bosses, the single target feels really underwhelming and it makes me worried for late game, any advice?

I'm also using Arc + spell singer + controlled destruction in replacement of CWDT for the time being.

I had trouble single target as well, I started using barrage for bosses and harder to kill mobs.

I am having a tough time wit Uber Lab he seems very resistant to ele damage even with almost 40% ele pen, anyone else having any issues with Lab have any thoughts?
"
"
Sv3rr3 написал:
Sooo I got to maps and this build is not holding up :(

Dying constantly and can barely handle bosses and delimium events...

How are people getting this rolling?

Dude, your wands are close to useless. They add almost 0 flat dmg to kinetic bolt. Lots of % increase, does not do anything if you don't have any flat damage to actually scale.

Whaaat.. I bough the wands that was recommended from the Trade search from the author...

What exactly is needed on wands?
Volley seems to be a lot better on kinetic bolt setup, I'm even doing more single target than using barrage, so I switched out barrage and it's amazing, recommended, I'm 75 at the moment we'll see what happens, seems a bit on the squishy side though (2k1 hp) but I have a tabula so hoping that'll change, nice build anyway !
Ha! If anyone is having issues with damage make sure you linked barrage support gem and not Barrage like I did, leveled and started mapping without noticing lol. It does make difference:P
Hey, i am still leveling and i had summon phantasm linked in and wanted to switch in barrage with it now, and noticed, that it wont work, because minion gems do not work with barrage. its a somewhat hard thing to notice, and i was wondering, why barrage wont work with the skill, but if you say, that volley is better i will try it with volley, or even take away the phantasms for mow
i dropped barrage so fast. It feels awful to play and the damage feels even worse than that! also instead of running wrath i've been running a second spellslinger with glacial cascade, and cwdt setup with tempest shield since i haven't found a helm to utilize immortal call, we're seriously stat starved, you have to look for strength/dex on rings/ammy. But yeah just wanted to chime in and say i don't think barrage is the thing to do here. i threw in added cold in it's place for now, and i slice through bosses 100x faster than if i used barrage.
Running Wrath + the 2 Haralds leave me with 0 mana.
How do you get that setup to work?
I have used Spellslinger setup without wrath, which works great.
Also at level 50 i cannot have 4 golems alive, since casting the 4th, kills of one of them, so max 3. What do i need to have 4 going ?
Последняя редакция: clogman. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 8:07:26
"
clogman написал:
Running Wrath + the 2 Haralds leave me with 0 mana.
How do you get that setup to work?
I have used Spellslinger setup without wrath, which works great.
Also at level 50 i cannot have 4 golems alive, since casting the 4th, kills of one of them, so max 3. What do i need to have 4 going ?

To do all that you need to do the Labs. One gives +1 more Golem and the other gives less mana reservations for Heralds. Also the skill tree point "Golem commander" gives you another +1 more golem
Последняя редакция: Sanfear. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 8:29:35
"
Sanfear написал:
"
Joomin написал:
I just want to say thank you for setting up and linking the Items with their weighted values for trading. What a huge convenience. Thank you!

Also for leveling ive been using Spellslinger > Frostbolt > Vortex > Hypothermia with a socketed Frozen Trail.

Hi Joomin!

That option sound really good, but, what exactly means "socketed Frozen Trail."?

Hey there! Frozen Trail is a unique Jewel that can be socketed into your passive tree that makes Frostbolt fire 3 projectiles instead of 1. Its like a Multiple Projectile skill gem but in Jewel form.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация