[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

"
Kohelani написал:
"
Mone_chan написал:
You have a Frostbite instead of Frostbolt linked to Spellslinger :)

Doh! Thank you!

"
Mone_chan написал:
Also you don't seem to have done Lab at all on any character, or is that the site bugging out?

I've been ignoring it because I tried it once a long time ago and didn't like it. I didn't realize it was a big part of the game and includes ascendancy. Fyi, this season is my 1st time back since 2017.

[edit to add/]Any opinion as to the wand?[/edit]

The one in your bag is probably better, Twyzel does almost nothing for you.

Should probably spec out of Elemental Equilibrium and get Elemental Overload. You only get EE when you have the trigger craft to cast the spells in your wand, currently they do nothing. EE is just making it harder cause you only do Cold damage, thus buffing the monsters Cold Resist with +25%.
"
Mone_chan написал:
The one in your bag is probably better, Twyzel does almost nothing for you.

Should probably spec out of Elemental Equilibrium and get Elemental Overload. You only get EE when you have the trigger craft to cast the spells in your wand, currently they do nothing. EE is just making it harder cause you only do Cold damage, thus buffing the monsters Cold Resist with +25%.

Tyvm for your help, it is greatly appreciated. =)
On PS4 with your build... So was levelling as recommended with Arc, but spellslinger Arc felt clunky as hell...
Decided to instead hit this build early (making sure to hit mana reservation nodes asap) along with grabbing a poets pen as a levelling trigger wand and the levelling experience has been 1 of the best so far! Nearly keeping up with ED/C Spellslinger from last league on clear with the main difference though is just deleting bosses so quickly!

Looking forward to mapping and hope the feeling continues, but for those who are levelling with the build I'd agree go arc till about 32-38 then switch to the build grabbing the mana reserve nodes as Vortex is pricey. Praxis ring is also brilliant as you don't need to touch mana flasks during levelling.
i got some questions in regards to the cluster jewels:

large cluster jewel:

so skill point wise it should be preferable to have an 8 passive large cluster jewel +12 cold damage on passives.
the endgame CI build uses a 9 passive large cluster jewel, but spending that passive point elsewhere is a lot better right? (as it leaves a point out anyways already and guide says as few as possible)

are the 3 notables still considered best, or is there some debate on it?

disorienting display, prismatic heart, deep chill

and what would be the most senseful "added small passive skills also grant" to get?
the current options on sale are:
+ 2 to all attributes,
3 fire resistance,
2 lightning resistance or
"1% increased attack and cast speed with cold skills"
the last option is completely worthless for the build, correct?

so i guess mostly not sure whether 3 fire resistance or + 2 to all attributes would be better on it to have.
i would guess that 6 fire resist is better than + 4 to all attributes, especially once one transitions to endgame CI version, but maybe i'm wrong.

spending 60- 70 c on a cluster jewel is quite a lot (for me), so i want to get the best one possible and don't wanna spend more currency on regrets later either to change it, hence my detailed question :)

and in regards to the medium cluster jewel with self control and stalwart commander:

they should be 6 passive jewels, because increased effect of non-curse auras is so good, correct?
is there a reason, why "regenerate 0.1% of life per second" is on them in the POB version?
each point results in about 20 energy regen/second.
so 6 of them is 120 energy/s in the endgame CI version using 2 medium cluster jewels.
so is it worth trying to get those, so one has that little bit more constant energy shield regen going, or does it not matter much?

and last about the small cluster jewels:
is strength on them suggested to help with the gearing as shown in the POB link of the small cluster jewels having + 10 strength on them?
the LL version of the build requires a lot more stats than the endgame CI version with saqawal's nest blood raiment giving so much to + all attributes, so is some added strength nice to have on the small cluster jewel, but won't be worth it anymore, once one transitions to CI endgame version?

the CI endgame requires 111 dex and 123 strength i think, so the POB geared version could already drop the + 30 dex point using the default items in the POB link, but it would be quite tight of course.

so should i look for small cluster jewels with some dex or strength on it, or does it again not really matter anyways much, so just get whatever resist, dex/strength/tiny life regen one, that isn't burning a hole into my pocket by costing insane amounts?

i hope this amount of questions and detailed questions about the cluster jewels are fine :D
Using this build as CI starter. Running at 7.3 es and killing everything in 1 hit so far on yellow maps.
Quick question, what do you sugest for more damage for red maps? i tried 1-2 and i find im kinda slow going threw. I Love the double spell slinger style so any help would be great and plz inspect my build if you wish :)
"
Dreadlord1518 написал:
Using this build as CI starter. Running at 7.3 es and killing everything in 1 hit so far on yellow maps.
Quick question, what do you sugest for more damage for red maps? i tried 1-2 and i find im kinda slow going threw. I Love the double spell slinger style so any help would be great and plz inspect my build if you wish :)

You can look for a wand with 1.5 attack speed and get +1 cold spells on wand, neck or shield. Or a corrupted helmet with a +2 to socketed spells.
Hello there I have been enjoying the build and just getting into the maps and am struggling as My Creeping frost and Frost bolts dont seem to be proccing from spell slinger. I have copied where all the gems go and have trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill and all 3 proc from the wand but none of the spells attached to spell slinger seem to work.

Am I missing something? I'm aware the helmet enchant is wrong but I plan on rerunning lab to get that fixed as soon as i can get the spell slingers to work properly. I only have 2 auras going in the shield at 1 time as i'm too squishy atm until I get Shavronne's Wrapping and Chaos Inoculation. I tried before but I turn into such a glass cannon without the aforementioned Chest piece.
PS. I also have 2 Frozen Trail Jewels in the tree and frost bolts are plentiful when i sub out the spell slingers and just manually cast frostbolt but with spell slingers in the right spots as on guide..... nothing.
Последняя редакция: Kawasaket13. Время: 5 окт. 2020 г., 3:28:01
Just dropped a Awakened deadly Ailments gem, I wonder is that better than Swift affliction on the vortex setup?
"
Kawasaket13 написал:
Hello there I have been enjoying the build and just getting into the maps and am struggling as My Creeping frost and Frost bolts dont seem to be proccing from spell slinger. I have copied where all the gems go and have trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill and all 3 proc from the wand but none of the spells attached to spell slinger seem to work.

Am I missing something? I'm aware the helmet enchant is wrong but I plan on rerunning lab to get that fixed as soon as i can get the spell slingers to work properly. I only have 2 auras going in the shield at 1 time as i'm too squishy atm until I get Shavronne's Wrapping and Chaos Inoculation. I tried before but I turn into such a glass cannon without the aforementioned Chest piece.
PS. I also have 2 Frozen Trail Jewels in the tree and frost bolts are plentiful when i sub out the spell slingers and just manually cast frostbolt but with spell slingers in the right spots as on guide..... nothing.

Where do you have the frost bolt spellslinger? Can't see it on the items you linked and can't access your character.
Oh sorry yeah i had frostbolt removed when messing with the creeping frost trying to get it to work. I have it here on my boots atm. As flamedash and arcane surge on my gloves as neither can benifit from frenzy and GMP
and yes I have tried with both lvl 18 GMP and lvl 1 GMP on frenzy.
You should be able to see my character etc. I had certain things hidden in account settings but they are all set to public now.
Последняя редакция: Kawasaket13. Время: 5 окт. 2020 г., 4:43:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация