[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

man dropped a huge awakened gem today for sirius 8. any idea how to upgrade stuff?
should I upgrade belt + boots for LL or should i go more CI expensive?
Последняя редакция: aka2411. Время: 9 окт. 2020 г., 2:00:07
Currently building this build but i cannot find any frozen trail jewels with 1% reduced mana reservation, it is not even a search option on the trade site... did they remove it from game? how do i work around this?
What heist replicas would benefit the build the most?
Got this two to do some testing:

Also since we use The Sorrow of the Divine, shouldn't we also combo it with a instant life flask?
Последняя редакция: pra-lima87. Время: 10 окт. 2020 г., 15:36:25
"
Medzr написал:
Currently building this build but i cannot find any frozen trail jewels with 1% reduced mana reservation, it is not even a search option on the trade site... did they remove it from game? how do i work around this?

You could definitely search on poe.trade.
I'm on ps4 so my search is limited to the ingame board:(.
But still there are a lot of syntax available to do some smart searching.
"
aka2411 написал:

man dropped a huge awakened gem today for sirius 8. any idea how to upgrade stuff?
should I upgrade belt + boots for LL or should i go more CI expensive?

CI expensive is getting a rework/tuneup so you might want to wait a bit on that.
The pob is still up if you want to take a look. With that much currency you could definitely craft some crazy T1 stuff.
If you like crafting :)
"
Medzr написал:

Search for Implicit #% increased mana reserved and put a -1 as the minimum value.
Последняя редакция: Mone_chan. Время: 11 окт. 2020 г., 11:56:29
Hello, thanks for the build and everything, it's been a hell lot of fun.

I'm on the CI endgame build, but I noticed hatred has the downside of adding cold damage to frenzy which is bad for EE, isn't it better to go zealotry instead ?

Side note, I went for double 1% mana reserved frozen trails using the additional large socket next to CI, which saves a little bit of money considering every other unique jewel used in the build with this implicit gets really expensive (and double frozen trails is really fun)
Hello, thanks for a nice build, i had lots of fun with it so far, and almost got all the satisfying gear for it.

But now when i have leveled almost all skills to 20 i started to reskill them with 20% quality and already at level 1 i have problems with mana reserv for all the buffs.

Do you keep any of the skills with no quality for the mana conserv or am i doing anything wrong?

(I run the LL one) and i have the nodes, the cluster with self-control and dual mana reserv on frozen trail

"
Dark_Assault80 написал:
Hello, thanks for a nice build, i had lots of fun with it so far, and almost got all the satisfying gear for it.

But now when i have leveled almost all skills to 20 i started to reskill them with 20% quality and already at level 1 i have problems with mana reserv for all the buffs.

Do you keep any of the skills with no quality for the mana conserv or am i doing anything wrong?

(I run the LL one) and i have the nodes, the cluster with self-control and dual mana reserv on frozen trail

You have to level your spellslinger gems up so that they reserve less mana.
I would just like to thank you for how specific the passives and taking them in ORDER mattered lmao. like actually mattered to the point where i had mana to run 6L spell slinger and a 3L spell slinger at 38. and had zero mana problems the entire time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация