[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Great Build, currently using the endgame CI build as the author previous mentioned, huge DPS!

How to upgrade single target damage?
Hey!

Im currently having an issue with the CI version (first league ever tbh). It will not allow me to cast Malevolence & Hatred due to [Not Enough Life] from CI itself.

Is there a way to bypass this?

Thanks
"
pra-lima87 написал:
Really great build, unfortunately it got quite abandoned. This league added several gems variations and this build uses none of those.

Quite a shame.
Might go back to it when the author finds time to tweak stuff a bit.

Going PoisonSlinger for the time being :)

I haven't really had a chance to keep up with the forum questions, but the build isn't abandoned.

In particular to the alternate gem variations- none of them are good for this build or add anything. A level 21 gem is significantly better than an alternate quality level 20 for both Creeping Frost and Vortex. Anomalous Frostbolt also isn't worth taking since you get cold exposure from Frost Bomb- and they do not stack. Unless the alternate quality gem adds some sort of mechanic changing aspect or synergizes with the build, it isn't worth taking.

The only noteworthy interaction of alternate quality gems is Divergent Determination + Grace, but that costs an absurd amount and probably not worth the value right now.

"
Jongamun написал:
How to upgrade single target damage?

Your single target damage should be pretty decent, maybe ~2-3m shaper dps based on the gear you have. One way you can significantly increase your damage is upgrading your wand to a ~100%+ spell damage, +1 gems, and 18% cold DoT multi. Additionally, you can get some new gloves with 14%+ cold DoT multi, +2/+4 corrupted chest, and/or a +1 cold spells shield.

"
gangsta_d написал:
Hey!

Im currently having an issue with the CI version (first league ever tbh). It will not allow me to cast Malevolence & Hatred due to [Not Enough Life] from CI itself.

Is there a way to bypass this?

Thanks

You're going to have to make your profile public for me to see what's going on. If you're trying to put on Malev + Hatred with BM and CI, it won't work. You need to be low life (using a Shavronne's) to put auras on life. If you're going endgame CI, you'll need to invest heavily.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
"
pra-lima87 написал:
"
pra-lima87 написал:
What heist replicas would benefit the build the most?
Got this two to do some testing:
Недоступно
Недоступно

Also since we use The Sorrow of the Divine, shouldn't we also combo it with a instant life flask?

Anyone looked into the alternate quality gems?
Vortex "Phantasmal" variation gives a 40% boost to vortex when triggered by a Frostbolt.
I'm not sure how to calculated this in POB, but it sounds like a very good buff.

The spellslinger one is a bit trickyer since it only boost chance to freeze (20%), we loose the 20% increase spell damage.
Maybe its good for the Creeping Frost link, not sure.

I too had an Anomalous Spellslinger drop, but I am currently linking it to Frostbolt. Since I have 2 Frozen Trails equipped, that seemed to me to be a better way to spread ailments, but I am not sure. I am currently leveling a 20 quality normal Spellslinger, so I can't yet swap and compare.

I suppose the choice depends on whether the Vortices spawned by Frostbolt benefit from the 20% spell damage boost that a 20% quality normal Spellslinger gives. Does anybody know if they do?
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Clydehart написал:

You're going to have to make your profile public for me to see what's going on. If you're trying to put on Malev + Hatred with BM and CI, it won't work. You need to be low life (using a Shavronne's) to put auras on life. If you're going endgame CI, you'll need to invest heavily.

Hey!

I want to go end game CI, My profile should now be visible. I am using BM + malev + Hatred... What can I do to pump out more Aura's/damage etc... I need to upgrade my gear (mainly jewellery and weapon.. but I am new to crafting so I need to research a lot more, this game has lots of content...)

Anyway, let me know any recommendations you have for me. I appreciate you following the thread and helping out the community! Nice work bro.
Последняя редакция: gangsta_d. Время: 25 окт. 2020 г., 22:13:50
Hi, is the Divergent version of Creeping Frost good? It shoots two projectiles instead of one but do they stack? I have a 20/20 divergent version vs a 21/20 normal version, which one should I use? Thank you very much.
Several alternate gems also add more % chance to freeze.
Would be nice to know if those can improve the build:

Divergent Frostbite
Hits against Cursed Enemies have +20% chance to Freeze

Anomalous Spellslinger
Supported Skills have 20% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite

Anomalous Hypothermia[/b]
Supported Skills have +20% chance to Freeze Enemies which are Chilled

Anomalous Controlled Destruction
Supported Skills have (0–60)% reduced Critical Strike Chance
Supported Skills have (0–10)% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite
Hi,
any suggestion of improvement of my actual gear from this build?
When I activate Spellslinger and Discipline my ES is 4000 should I skill Chaos Inoculation next?
"
cloudmonkeyz написал:
Great Build, currently using the endgame CI build as the author previous mentioned, huge DPS!

I would like to try out your version of the build.
Why Ball of Lightning over Stormbrand? Unlike brand, isn't it flying forever so not that good to proc EE with reduced frost resistance?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация