[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

"
pra-lima87 написал:
What heist replicas would benefit the build the most?
Got this two to do some testing:

Also since we use The Sorrow of the Divine, shouldn't we also combo it with a instant life flask?

Anyone looked into the alternate quality gems?
Vortex "Phantasmal" variation gives a 40% boost to vortex when triggered by a Frostbolt.
I'm not sure how to calculated this in POB, but it sounds like a very good buff.

The spellslinger one is a bit trickyer since it only boost chance to freeze (20%), we loose the 20% increase spell damage.
Maybe its good for the Creeping Frost link, not sure.

Последняя редакция: pra-lima87. Время: 12 окт. 2020 г., 18:21:37
"
pra-lima87 написал:
"
pra-lima87 написал:
What heist replicas would benefit the build the most?
Got this two to do some testing:
Недоступно
Недоступно

Also since we use The Sorrow of the Divine, shouldn't we also combo it with a instant life flask?

Anyone looked into the alternate quality gems?
Vortex "Phantasmal" variation gives a 40% boost to vortex when triggered by a Frostbolt.
I'm not sure how to calculated this in POB, but it sounds like a very good buff.

The spellslinger one is a bit trickyer since it only boost chance to freeze (20%), we loose the 20% increase spell damage.
Maybe its good for the Creeping Frost link, not sure.

in pob to calc the Phantasmal vortex edit an item your using to have the mod "40% increased damage" you will see its like at most 3% more damage i think the divergent one is better imo reduces the cooldown of vortex
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
DyslexicEvo написал:

in pob to calc the Phantasmal vortex edit an item your using to have the mod "40% increased damage" you will see its like at most 3% more damage i think the divergent one is better imo reduces the cooldown of vortex

Oh not much of a boost them :(
Overall os verter to use gems thats increase damage or chance to freeze?
There are several alternate qualities that can rise chance to freeze too.
Spellslinger, hypoternia, controlled destruction, frostbomb.
I've been playing this build since Heist started, but am having trouble staying alive. Can something let me know their thoughts on what I can do to increase survivability? Mu current ES is around 7,700. I know I can increase ES with a new shield (around 500) and through an additional node on the tree (200), but i cant see that making a substantial difference.

https://pastebin.com/iKbSGxYs
So I just dropped a Awakened Multistrike Support on my first ever A5 Sirus (I'm not joking). So I'm kinda stacked right now lol

I want to know what cool but expensive items would make this build more powerful.

I'm newish so I don't really know how to make my character public or post my items here.
Build is pretty good, currently lvl 99 totally dominating endgame, if I die it's my fault. Gonna upgrade gems and a +2 Prism Guardian, and I'm sorted for the lvl 100 push.
i'm wondering what the absolute best notables on the large cluster jewel are.

is cold-blooded killer (8% inc. cold damage over time multiplier, rec. 2 % of life on killing a chilled enemy)
worth it over prismatic heart (+10% all ele resist + 30% ele damage)?

and does the cold blooded killer recovery get properly converted through zealot's oath? so that would be 2% of max health. max health being around 1k, so 20 energy shield per killed enemy.
killing a pack of 20 enemies being 400 energy shield, which is almost nothing.

cold blooded killer is about 0.5% more damage on the dots, but that likely gets made up by prismatic heart's much higher damage on the hits of all the other spells.

so is prismatic heart just overall better, because it makes gearing much easier/cheaper from the added resistances and the tiny recovery doesn't matter?

How can we squeeze some more defense into the build?

I'm lvl92 and trying to pick some of the ES nodes below the middle of the tree. But I still get 1 shot more than I care for.

All my elem res are capped (90%+), I think I have around 30% chaos res with Chayulas Amulet and around 8.3-8.5 ES.
Последняя редакция: burtoncliff. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 20:29:41
"
burtoncliff написал:
How can we squish some more defense into the build?

I'm lvl92 and trying to pick some of the ES nodes below the middle of the tree. But I still get 1 shot more than I care for.

All my elem res are capped (90%+), I think I have around 30% chaos res with Chayulas Amulet and around 8.3-8.5 ES.

Make sure you got the ES Leech nodes, those helped a lot to me. Also do NOT flame dash into a big group of mobs, that's how I usually died. Now that I am more careful, I hardly die.
Really great build, unfortunately it got quite abandoned. This league added several gems variations and this build uses none of those.

Quite a shame.
Might go back to it when the author finds time to tweak stuff a bit.

Going PoisonSlinger for the time being :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация