[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Hi, killed siri 8 today with medium setup (LL) and I am not going to tell that I want to go for full CI build. All I want is to update 1 jewel slot...

Which one Watcher eye setup will you recommend? I have about 4k chaos to spend for juicy watcher what will be the best option for surivability and for dmg. (my dps now is about 900k but in heists I am dying from a single blow).
"
morfeablack написал:
"
cloudmonkeyz написал:
Great Build, currently using the endgame CI build as the author previous mentioned, huge DPS!

I would like to try out your version of the build.
Why Ball of Lightning over Stormbrand? Unlike brand, isn't it flying forever so not that good to proc EE with reduced frost resistance?

Oh i am just trying different gems setup to see the difference, brand is better then ball lightning. You can ignore that.
Some update for my gears

Changed to LL with corrupted shavronne's wrapping +2 AOE gems, DPS is awesome., killing A8 sirus for a short period of time. The helmet spellslinger enchant can allow me to use one more aura that with ~ 25% reservation, since i don't have enough socket for another aura gem, so i use the aspect of the crab from my ring for better defense. Next upgrade will be my boots and my wand.
Reached lvl 100, thanks.
If one doesn't want to wait til Act 10 for utilizing the core of this build, when can you reasonably switch?
OP, what does this mean?

Link Frenzy (or Power Siphon if you don't have Frenzy) + Conductivity (gotten in Act 3) + Hextouch Support + Greater Multiple Projectiles (or Lesser Multiple Projectiles if you don't have the dex).

If we are using Frenzy to trigger both Spellslinger links, how can we 4-link a wand? Super confused.
"
ynsae написал:
OP, what does this mean?

Link Frenzy (or Power Siphon if you don't have Frenzy) + Conductivity (gotten in Act 3) + Hextouch Support + Greater Multiple Projectiles (or Lesser Multiple Projectiles if you don't have the dex).

If we are using Frenzy to trigger both Spellslinger links, how can we 4-link a wand? Super confused.

Link it in gloves, helmet or boots?
Was gonna try this out, but people ask 2-10 exalt for trash tier garbage wands. Guess not
Hey look nice so far just started.. I have maybe 12 ex budget what should I buy frist? thanks
Just switched over to the actual build and GODDAMN is this fun! One question, I've never had enough mana for Discipline. How are you guys getting it with 2 spellslingers?

One question, I've never had enough mana for Discipline. How are you guys getting it with 2 spellslingers?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация