[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

"
pra-lima87 написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
Anyone thought about adding a watchers eye with ES regen with discipline for even more survivability. Bonus if you can get ES on hit as well or even a vitality stat.

Yep there was a discussion about it. Es on hit is very good for survivability. I consider it one of the best upgrades when starting LL.

But not just the ES regen one? I remember doing that a few leagues ago with VD and I was basically unkillable.
"
alpha0meqa написал:
How is this build doing for Ultimatums in red maps? Any survivability issues?

I started doing some in early red maps and they are doable, even with my bad gear. The only ones I struggle on are the 'Survive' rounds where the monsters get omega buffed up over time and chase you down. It also depends on map mods too I guess.

I started with this build in Ultimatum and I am impressed. The build is extremely nice and it just feels smooth. The only problem right now is Stones Ultimatum, but it's still doable - currently at T14 maps. Thank you for this amazing build, it's my first time playing Witch :-)
So I am currently running this in SSF Softcore and liking it, but it feels clunky. I was watching your video and it seems to be that your cast time is quite a lot faster than me.

What is the deciding factor here? I do have cast speed on my wand but nothing more I think. Still, feels clunky as hell and is the main reason for me dying at the moment.
"
n86eal написал:
So I am currently running this in SSF Softcore and liking it, but it feels clunky. I was watching your video and it seems to be that your cast time is quite a lot faster than me.

What is the deciding factor here? I do have cast speed on my wand but nothing more I think. Still, feels clunky as hell and is the main reason for me dying at the moment.

It's based on attack speed, not cast speed- so make sure you grab a fast attacking wand. The single, best upgrade you can do to not feel as clunky is to get an Imbued Wand (1.5 APS). If it still feels awkward after that, swap out Power Siphon for Frenzy and it'll feel loads smoother, but that should solve the majority of it!
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
I don't see any item that grants aspect of the avian in the CI endgame POB. So are we mainly using saqawal's for the reduced reservation?
Last time I played was during Legion league two years ago so I had some knowledge of the game but forgot a lot. I have to say that this build is a smooth ride for me so far and I'm loving the relaxed play style (especially compared to ED Contagion which I used last time)!

I have two problems though and would greatly appreciate some advice:

I'm currently level 77 and going to make the switch to CI very soon, however as of now I'm still dealing with squishiness a lot. My elemental resistances are almost capped and I'm at 3.5k ES with a shield that gives me 4% of my max ES on block, but I still get one-shot in Ultimatum a lot. Will there be a noticeable difference once I switched to CI?

The second problem is my low dexterity - I already picked the +30 dex node from the skill tree and tried supplementing some via gear, but I'm still scraping around ~80 dex and therefore can't level Hypothermia any more. Am I missing something here?

I really appreciate this guide and thank you for your responses in advance!
"
dakkic написал:
I don't see any item that grants aspect of the avian in the CI endgame POB. So are we mainly using saqawal's for the reduced reservation?

Yep, the 10% reservation is required to fit in all the auras.

"
desp123d написал:
Last time I played was during Legion league two years ago so I had some knowledge of the game but forgot a lot. I have to say that this build is a smooth ride for me so far and I'm loving the relaxed play style (especially compared to ED Contagion which I used last time)!

I have two problems though and would greatly appreciate some advice:

I'm currently level 77 and going to make the switch to CI very soon, however as of now I'm still dealing with squishiness a lot. My elemental resistances are almost capped and I'm at 3.5k ES with a shield that gives me 4% of my max ES on block, but I still get one-shot in Ultimatum a lot. Will there be a noticeable difference once I switched to CI?

The second problem is my low dexterity - I already picked the +30 dex node from the skill tree and tried supplementing some via gear, but I'm still scraping around ~80 dex and therefore can't level Hypothermia any more. Am I missing something here?

I really appreciate this guide and thank you for your responses in advance!

Ultimatums have a lot of inherent chaos damage in them, especially if you pick up the Miasma. This damage will entirely bypass your energy shield without CI and kill you almost instantly since you have low hp. Swap to CI now, and you should notice a pretty big difference.

Taking a look at your gear, your accessories have a lot of room to grow for dexterity. Try to pick up an amulet with > +30 dex and another ring with > +20 dex.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
Great build! I'm having loads of fun and success with the cheap CI version, and I've just hit red maps and started to amass a bit of currency.

In terms of upgrade, would you recommend going for the cluster jewels first or going for gear upgrade first? Either are looking rather pricey, so I was wondering which one is better bang for my buck.

Once again thanks for the neat build, and I hope you have a great league!

I'm currently level 87 and this is what I am running. Right now I am scraping some currency together for LL but I have no idea where my priority should be. I guess the Cinderswallow urn flask would be a good investment because it's used in all variants or something like a good wand.

I have a lot of currency saved up (Roughtly 4 exalteds worth) but I just have no idea what to do with it since I've never gotten this far into this game.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация