[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Seems like there are a few other good support gems for Vortex. Thinking of Concentrated Effect for bossing maybe? It seems like that + Swift Affliction gives me the biggest dmg gain. Instead of Inspiration and Hypothermia. I've not really been struggling with mana on the CI build.

Like Vortex - Efficacy - Ele Focus - Cont. Dest - Swift Affli - (Conc Effect|Hypothermia|Inspiration)

Not sure, haven't tried it yet because I'm still stuck with a 5-link ha.

Since I'm getting into late game I'm trying to optimise my damage and it really seems like I could gain a lot of damage by Self-Casting Creeping Frost. No idea how to set it up yet.

Also curious about the differences in this build with the Elementalist ascendancy instead.

Is it stupid to put Frostbolt with Hextouch and self-cast it and Creeping Frost. Not sure how important Power Siphon is here.
Последняя редакция: Jasper111. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 21:36:51
Hello Clyde,

Thanks for the build idea and the detailed POB section, this was indeed a great league starter. My issue is that I'm struggling to farm enough currency to go low life. I have to go low life because my damage lacks even on T10 ultimatums and conquerors die really slow. Really painful. I am currently at the CI stage sitting on 6.8k ES.

Would you mind check what should I upgrade in order to progress faster?

Here you can also find my POB: https://pastebin.com/VBdz67Rq
I managed to squeeze a lot of damage out with my shitty gear by swapping to cluster gems and dropping spellslinger. Dunno what to do with all my spare sockets now. My mana is still all reserved as I'm using blasphemy to have the hexes as auras.

https://pastebin.com/41U4bAPA

When I get a 6L + good Wand my damage should double so that'll be around 2mil dps with everything going.
isnt creeping frost supposed to throw out multiple projectiles given frozen trail? I have it in my spellslinger as per the guide, but it only throws ONE creeping frost projectile

Whereas frost bolts and power siphon projectiles do have the frozen trail effect apparently
"
jonathan1107 написал:
isnt creeping frost supposed to throw out multiple projectiles given frozen trail? I have it in my spellslinger as per the guide, but it only throws ONE creeping frost projectile

Whereas frost bolts and power siphon projectiles do have the frozen trail effect apparently

Frozen Trail is for Frostbolt only. Power Siphon throws out multiple projectiles as standard :) And Creeping Frost does an AOE on the ground.
Hi.

Which helm Enchant is best, Increased Duration, or Increased damage for Vortex ?
Been running a version of Shak's self-cast vortex since League start and I've already swapped over to LL, so I have most of the costs done with - that said, is this build just trading clear speed for survivability compared to Shak's? His build is all around solid, but clearing is not super great given I have to at times just dive into a pack and lay a vortex, and Cold Snap's area just really isn't very good. Vaal CS is better, but theres a decent enough downtime to it. I'd be willing to trade a bit of tankiness to get some more aoe clear, if that's what the build offers.
Последняя редакция: Talekeeper. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 3:39:24
My stone golem has been dying a bit too quickly in ulti, thinking of doing a CWDT link instead, any thoughts/alternate best links for that?
I am currently running the CI starter version of this build. I just flipped my gems and now cant reserve the mana to play anymore lol. I double checked to see if I misplaced something but cant seem to figure out the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Figured it out. Spellsling needed to stay at level 20 lol
Последняя редакция: pfflyer101. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 14:35:06
"
quixtyle написал:
My stone golem has been dying a bit too quickly in ulti, thinking of doing a CWDT link instead, any thoughts/alternate best links for that?

I wouldnt bother one bit. The life regen isnt worth the gem slot lost.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация