[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

"
LordIngmar написал:

I'm currently level 87 and this is what I am running. Right now I am scraping some currency together for LL but I have no idea where my priority should be. I guess the Cinderswallow urn flask would be a good investment because it's used in all variants or something like a good wand.

I have a lot of currency saved up (Roughtly 4 exalteds worth) but I just have no idea what to do with it since I've never gotten this far into this game.

How can you even run Vitality ? You should really unlink it from the arcane surge.
85 - swapped to CI at 80 (prob a bit early) got last lab done. All smooth so far. Not had much luck currency-wise, so my character is low budget.

Easy clearing low yellows, now I need to push higher if I could get some maps to drop!

Progress has been smooth so far and I don't have any issues with the events.

I have a small favour to ask fellow coldslingers, would anyone here be kind enough to craft the trigger on socketed spell for me please? I can get all the correct gem links in place then. Thanks

"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
LordIngmar написал:

I'm currently level 87 and this is what I am running. Right now I am scraping some currency together for LL but I have no idea where my priority should be. I guess the Cinderswallow urn flask would be a good investment because it's used in all variants or something like a good wand.

I have a lot of currency saved up (Roughtly 4 exalteds worth) but I just have no idea what to do with it since I've never gotten this far into this game.

How can you even run Vitality ? You should really unlink it from the arcane surge.

I can't, my friend is running Vitality rn and he has modifiers for it too. I'm just leveling it right now :)
"
dsxy написал:
85 - swapped to CI at 80 (prob a bit early) got last lab done. All smooth so far. Not had much luck currency-wise, so my character is low budget.

Easy clearing low yellows, now I need to push higher if I could get some maps to drop!

Progress has been smooth so far and I don't have any issues with the events.

I have a small favour to ask fellow coldslingers, would anyone here be kind enough to craft the trigger on socketed spell for me please? I can get all the correct gem links in place then. Thanks

There's a discord you can use for crafting services. I went there and for a crafting fee of 4 chaos I got it.
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. Will look into it
"
LordIngmar написал:

I can't, my friend is running Vitality rn and he has modifiers for it too. I'm just leveling it right now :)

Yah I'm thinking you leveled it too high to begin with and linking it with 130% from arcane surge will make it even higher. Mines lvl10 and that leaves me 90 mana I think it is.
I wonder for the LL version of the build 0% chaos resistance is okay ? or need to manage some chaos res through some rare gear and jewels ?
Hello there,
how to get all the skills active, I mean: 2 spellslingers + auras (discipline, malevolence, zealotry, vitality)
what I miss in my build?

here's my build
https://pastebin.com/ggmu25xw
"
Daddits написал:
Hello there,
how to get all the skills active, I mean: 2 spellslingers + auras (discipline, malevolence, zealotry, vitality)
what I miss in my build?

here's my build
https://pastebin.com/ggmu25xw

You are missing the following:
-Level 21 Spellslingers (they are 24% reservation)
-Conqueror's Efficiency with a 1% reservation corruption
-Frozen Trail with a 1% reservation corruption
-2x Self-Control + Replenishing Presence medium clusters
-Charisma allocation on amulet
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
Amazing build. What should I buy first from the moderate version?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация